It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who should be the enemy in *wishful thinking* X-Men 4 (X3 spoilers in here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
After watching X3 I believe Magneto could resume the role (the miniscule movement of the chess piece bodes not well)

However, I am hoping to see a specific new enemy; namely En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse)
I think if done correctly Apocalypse and his Horsemen could be pulled off magnificently (they could even have Gambit as Death)
It would be a welcome change from all the human/mutant conflict as Apocalypse brings his survival of the fittest rule to the world.

Mods I put this here because this is where the X-Men 3 movie stuff is. Move it if you want.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackofBlades
However, I am hoping to see a specific new enemy; namely En Sabah Nur (Apocalypse)
I think if done correctly Apocalypse and his Horsemen could be pulled off magnificently (they could even have Gambit as Death)

Get out of my brain

I was thinking that, or they could have Ben Foster return as Archangel.
Apocalypse would be my pick for the next villian.
I've always liked Mr. Sinister. They can have him and Madeline Pryor in the movie.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
It would certainly be a feat if they could recreate the worlds most advanced shapeshifter/telepath/telekinetic/immortal/(you get the pic)

Sinister would look wicked.

I'm already hyped

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
So um...

I guess no one cares

posted on Jun, 6 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
How about the brood???... We get to see wolvy go nuts!!

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'd also like to the Hellfire club make an appearance. What with Phoenix's appearance I thought they would have had at least amention in X3....how wrong was I

top topics

join