It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will ask Aliens questions on your behalf, this is your chance to learn truth!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   
here is a more detailed guide www.simoniff.com...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by SacredSpirit

Originally posted by eraser
Most people should be able to see this is a fake after first glance at that "photo"

Obviously the quality of a photo taken in the 50's is not going to be that great. And of course, if you don't want to believe it is a real photo, no one is forcing you too. I will get to Gazroks questions after my next session at 7:00 (california time). I only ask this of you, keep an open mind. It seems like you are the type of people who think eevrything potentially earth shattering has to be fake. This is not true. If the greys were to land on the whitehouse lawn and shake hands with the president, you still wouldnt believe it was real.
What are you talking about? I have a perfectly open mind. But, I wouldn't believe that an alien shook hands with the president just because some guy on the internet told me so, either.

BTW, do aliens use spellcheck?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Me thinks you have just crossed a line.
The one about promoting a site for profit.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:30 PM
link   
you need to address the rendered picture. there is no photograph in any time that resembles this. the shading of the shadow is a bit too dark. I rather an explaination of the photo.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
you need to address the rendered picture. there is no photograph in any time that resembles this. the shading of the shadow is a bit too dark. I rather an explaination of the photo.
Seconded.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
The dark shading is a result of the increased contrast and an enhancment in photoshop (to make it clearer i increased contrast)

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   
first off the picture shows an obvious digital rendering. The shadow, though looking nice as first, totally give it away. the outward arm, further from the picture shows abnormalities. the arm has a bending that the arm on the "alien" doesnt have. the shadow is too define to begin with. Also notice the line on the shadows shoulder blade. This was probably used to line up the shadow with the body.

Next is the feet. No toes, dead give away. Its not possible to stand without toes (not on this planet). Fingers show no joints. With something that skinny, you would see obvious joints in the fingers. The photo indicates it has no posable fingers. that would make them pretty useless and evolution wouldnt make sense.

Overall the shadow, hands, and feet give it away. Not to mention that the quality is a sure shot photo rendering.

also i just noticed the feet not giving off shadow. the shadow also isnt matching up, the angle is wrong.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by grimreaper797]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:40 PM
link   
longhaircowboy...

Still, nothing wrong with curiousity....
Even if just a study in human nature. After all, it's important to understand why contactees state what they state, regardless of your belief in their validity...if one is to truly delve into the subject... Doesn't mean I believe it, but I'll still give them the floor, and the courtesy to be heard, until such time as that courtesy is abused...

I only ask this of you, keep an open mind. It seems like you are the type of people who think eevrything potentially earth shattering has to be fake. This is not true. If the greys were to land on the whitehouse lawn and shake hands with the president, you still wouldnt believe it was real.

You must understand that the majority of members here have seen such earth-shattering moments come and go and go up like so much gasoline in a fire.... So sure, you should expect a severe dose of suspicion and criticism. Especially since we've seen SO much crap just over the weekend.

If a grey landing took place on the White House lawn, then we'd have confirmation from the press, indicating a worldwide acceptance of the truth. So no, that'd be pretty hard to dismiss. Thing is, UFOlogy has been burned so many times by believing folks like Meier, Adamski, etc., that to expect them not to be skeptics would really be an insult to their intelligence.

Open mind, yes...just falling off the turnip truck? No.

That said, I'll state that I don't honestly believe you (just my opinion, and I'm entitled to it), but that doesn't give me the right to treat you with any hostility or anything other than courtesy, which I will do. I would still love to see the answers to the questions, even if only out of curiosity, but IF you were being honest, then you shouldn't let those not believing you sway you, and simply just do what you wish to do, and get out whatever message you are trying to get out.

Me thinks you have just crossed a line.
The one about promoting a site for profit.

I couldn't find anything for sale on the site, can you be more specific? (and I'll remove the link if so, as promoting a commercial site without permission is in violation of the Terms and Conditions...)

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
the lighting shows at an 11 oclock degree. the shadow is too big. you can tell by the lighting on the head, that the degree of the supposed sun is about at the 11 oclock area. the shadow on the shoulder from the head also indicates this. unless the alien has a goatie, hes got too much shadowing on the chin. the physics of it are not adding up at all, did you use seperate lighting in the program you used? I suggest if you render something you get a program that can render all in one light. using multiple lights destroys realism.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
Gazrok- I am in agreement with the curiousity.
My problem is the believability factor.
When do you surrender to the absurd and discard the facts?
I have been researching UFOs for many years now and I am offended by frauds like this who purport to know the truth.
They know nothing and yet the unwashed masses tend to not only buy their amazing story but defend it with religious zealotry.
By all means let's remain curious but please don't buy into every nutbag with an ET story to sell. It only cheapens the real work people invest in trying to find the whole cloth.
Makes me wanna post the May 29 Weeklyworldnews photo of the rednecks shooting down a UFO.
Can we keep this forum real?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Are the Greys related to the Reptilians?

www.therealmatrix.com...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

By all means let's remain curious but please don't buy into every nutbag with an ET story to sell. It only cheapens the real work people invest in trying to find the whole cloth.
Makes me wanna post the May 29 Weeklyworldnews photo of the rednecks shooting down a UFO.
Can we keep this forum real?

Sure...and I've already claimed to not buy into this particular one, yet still, no reason not to allow him/her to state what they wish.
I believe that understanding the motivations of contactees (genuine or otherwise), is essential to ferretting out the real from the charlatans. If someone is not genuine, then why? Is it attention, is it a message to sell, is it just plain boredom, or are they out to make a buck. To simply dismiss them out of hand and simply ignore them doesn't help, as they are a part of the field, like it or not, and if we are to go toe-to-toe with the debunkers, we'd better be able to address the aspects that pull us down, along with the solid cases like Roswell, etc.

d1k

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Gazrok why don't you use some of those mod privs and enforce ATS' rules here man. Half these people are being extremely rude to the point that I'm seriously disgusted in all these new idiots that have joined ATS as of late. They do nothing but ridicule and act extremely rude to people.

ATS is going down the drain fast. It seems a wave of pre teen members have joined within the last year and are doing nothing but acting like asses. No one knows if Sacred is real or not, why are mods allowing these children to act the way they are acting? Do I need to link the stickied post about ridicule and rudeness?

To all you rude children posting here, show a little class. Read this before posting another low class comment www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 29-5-2006 by d1k]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   
1. Firstly, thier agenda is to observe us, study our emotions, and create religous beliefs to study the nature of humans faith in religeon. Alien Himn was quite offended that you accused him of dumbing down his intellegence to speak to us. It is true that the cockrach comparison may be flawed. However, being that we are in fact sentient, they can convey certain principals to us through telepathy without dumbing themselves down.

2. (these are Alien Himn's exact words) "We have in fact made ourselves known to the public on more then one occasion. I'm sure you have heard of our most famous expiriment. He whom they refer to as the Son of Man (Jesus) was actually a construct we used to create a religion as part of an expiriment to monitor how long it humanity would maintain faith. I believe it was one of your kind that said technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. So are Jesus' "Maricles". While we do try to prevent needless human deaths, we have made it a point not to interfere with wars and politics, since it would alter our controlled expirement. The religions we implanted (Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism) play a major role in modern roles, to reveal ourselves would hinder our study.

3. because to allow themselves to be taped would contradict thier purpose in section 2.

4. "We are in fact from another dimension in a universal brane parallell to your space time."

5. "We will not reveal ourselves until our expiriments are complete".

6. Crashes, while rare, are the result of other aliens firing proton cannons at our crafts. There are other greys us who seek to destroy us because they believe our expiriments are unethical. Do not feed us the BS that just because we are extremly intellegent that our opinions and morals do not vary.

7.Without revealing details, the cattle mutilations are the result of a seperate expiriments where we beam EMP waves into the cows brain to alter it's mental state. We then disect it, particularly the mouth region, to study the effects of the EMP on the cell membranes.

8. No, the rebellious greys saw to it that they were killed.

9. Your emotional response does not warrent an answer for this question.

10. We do not eat, instead, each cell in our body is implated with a small power generator that runs on microscopic antimatter generation. It powers our cells and repairs them.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
would not ur hymn create a poem?
if u were a himn-
u'd have no disagreance with the fact that no one can understand what you say besides himn(s) themselves.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SacredSpirit
1. Firstly, thier agenda is to observe us, study our emotions, and create religous beliefs to study the nature of humans faith in religeon. Alien Himn was quite offended that you accused him of dumbing down his intellegence to speak to us. It is true that the cockrach comparison may be flawed. However, being that we are in fact sentient, they can convey certain principals to us through telepathy without dumbing themselves down.

2. (these are Alien Himn's exact words) "We have in fact made ourselves known to the public on more then one occasion. I'm sure you have heard of our most famous expiriment. He whom they refer to as the Son of Man (Jesus) was actually a construct we used to create a religion as part of an expiriment to monitor how long it humanity would maintain faith. I believe it was one of your kind that said technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from magic. So are Jesus' "Maricles". While we do try to prevent needless human deaths, we have made it a point not to interfere with wars and politics, since it would alter our controlled expirement. The religions we implanted (Islam, Christianity, Judaism, Hinduism) play a major role in modern roles, to reveal ourselves would hinder our study.

3. because to allow themselves to be taped would contradict thier purpose in section 2.

4. "We are in fact from another dimension in a universal brane parallell to your space time."

5. "We will not reveal ourselves until our expiriments are complete".

6. Crashes, while rare, are the result of other aliens firing proton cannons at our crafts. There are other greys us who seek to destroy us because they believe our expiriments are unethical. Do not feed us the BS that just because we are extremly intellegent that our opinions and morals do not vary.

7.Without revealing details, the cattle mutilations are the result of a seperate expiriments where we beam EMP waves into the cows brain to alter it's mental state. We then disect it, particularly the mouth region, to study the effects of the EMP on the cell membranes.

8. No, the rebellious greys saw to it that they were killed.

9. Your emotional response does not warrent an answer for this question.

10. We do not eat, instead, each cell in our body is implated with a small power generator that runs on microscopic antimatter generation. It powers our cells and repairs them.

ur test of faith makes me a mouse.
but i'm not a mouse.
so do i die for having no faith in a fake pre-set that said i should die for having no belief in a "real" set?

it makes no sense to me.

--anyone who has made our current times an experiment is the bottom of my mind to me-- ....u mean no less that smoke to me. and if i can; u can't kill me so i can tell u alien 5hitfaces.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by chibidai_rrr]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by d1k
Gazrok why don't you use some of those mod privs and enforce ATS' rules here man.

Uh-oh! Looks a little like Hammertime!

Hey super dudes, before you smoke this one out I really am courious as to how Sacred Spirit can answer these questions I put in here. It'll tell me alot about the collective subconscious, the psyche, and all that happy high-flatuent stuff. Just want to know what is bouncing around in that ticker...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

To simply dismiss them out of hand and simply ignore them doesn't help, as they are a part of the field, like it or not, and if we are to go toe-to-toe with the debunkers, we'd better be able to address the aspects that pull us down, along with the solid cases like Roswell, etc.

Dammit man that pretty much says it all.
I recently investigated a case involving McDill AFB personnel last year and discovered it to be an elaborate hoax. You can't trust anyone.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hahahahahah, this is hilarious.

However, because we must maintain complete open-mindedness *snicker*, and reflection *guffaw*......I just can't.

I've got a great marketing idea.....presenting...the "Pet Alien". Remember the Pet Rock deal back in the early eighties? People actually exchanging cash for non-descript rocks in a cute box?

My idea is a bit different, I'll take cash for an empty box containing your very own "Pet Alien". The box has to be empty because you of course don't want your "Pet Alien" to have any attributes that are grounded in realism. I'll even include a user's manual that will of course be blank.....making it much easier to write in any silly or funny trait your "Pet Alien" has.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
islam and christianity and judaism were not planted...
they are the curse of humanity.
look at the globe and ur see more miles of border then the width of the Earth itself.

difference of idea=weapons.
weapons=conqueration of those idea. (i don't care if conqueration is a word- u know what it means!)

more miles of border than starving people.
believe it or not?
take it in. ideas are fought for........
and whether or not USA is the great satan or not..... at least he lets me be how I wanna.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join