It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I will ask Aliens questions on your behalf, this is your chance to learn truth!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
If you wish to continue asking questions i will do another session at about 7:00. As far as the picture, I was hesitant to post it because everytime any picture that claims to show a UFO or something paranormal is released, there is always a crowd of people who simply wont believe it's real. And I really do recommend everyone at least try to contact the aliens themselves at least once.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Denied

Originally posted by mojo4sale
Ok i was willing to cut some slack with this thread but those photos are so bad i nearly spat my cornflakes out through my nose. Im outta here.

Lol, i was willing to listen then the OP said he had a picture so hes gotta show it, then he posts that?!

A joke.

Worse thing is im a believer and these hoaxers just stuff it up for the day the real thing comes along. Catch ya.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
I have seen UFO's when I was 2-3 yrs old and can still remember every detail.
I am also a believer but this picture does not look real to me.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
What i meant by demonic was that they are produced here through a rift (...which ultimately doesn't belong here, meaning their purpose here conflicts the nature of human evolution making them"deamons"...I'm not talking about biblical horned monsters that have pervaded human kinds thoughts. Here is another couple of questions...Do you agree that they have a right to manipulate and monitor our thought patterns...did you ever consider that they "leech" off negative vibrations emitted by us. They do no not consume solid mass so what do they consume..... energy? Are they pacifist beings? Do you have msn lol? I want a conversation.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
SacredSpirit, I am reading your other thread, and I want to know what you mean by 'Invoke mentally my silent repetition the Name' ....what name are you talking about?

and what does 'enter the Egg and merge with That which is within' mean?... what egg?
I'm sorry, I am just trying to understand. Can you please be more specific with the instructions?
Thanks!

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SonyaChristina]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
yes i was also confused about the egg..
Can you elaborate more please?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Are they aware of any "MAN" caused event in 2005 that almost happened but didn't? Is yes, any thoughts about this.

Originally posted by SacredSpirit
If you wish to continue asking questions i will do another session at about 7:00. As far as the picture, I was hesitant to post it because everytime any picture that claims to show a UFO or something paranormal is released, there is always a crowd of people who simply wont believe it's real. And I really do recommend everyone at least try to contact the aliens themselves at least once.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well, Invoke silently the name simply means mentally saying "Lam" over and over in your head. Sealing the egg means sealing the rift, basically it means you mentally close the eyes of lam, symbolizing that you have made contact. the egg is a loose term that can either describe the physical head shape of Lam, and the interdimensional rift. Think of sealing the egg as dialing the interstellar phone number

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SacredSpirit]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:55 PM
link   
lmfao at those two pictures. did you make those yourself? if so what program did you use, i might be using the same one for making video games. The shadowing isnt bad, what program did you make that with?

First off, its digitally rendered for sure. Coming from some one who is studying for the video game industry, i can tell you that its digitally rendered. I cant spot that on the drop of a dime. Second, what kind of camera has that kind of quality in 1957? lol completely flawed story.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Well I was going to post a question for the "Greys" but I just rememberd that I dont speak the language of pathalogical liar and overactive imagination so..... sorry looks like SacredSpirit wouldnt understand my question...

pffft!!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   

It would be virtually impossible for us to understand the greys and why they do what they do, it's like a cockroach trying to read Romeo and Juliet

An often employed defense, and yet you claim to converse freely with them? I'm assuming they dumb themselves down for OUR puny human brains to comprehend...so be it... Still, just for curiousity's sake, try these on for size....

1. What is your (aliens) true agenda? a) study us like lab mice, b) help us to advance, c) conquest. (It's likely a variant of one of these three, so which is it? I'm assuming you'll go with the warm and fuzzy variety...)

2. Why have you (aliens) not yet made yourself truly public, i.e. without a shadow of a doubt? (and please, none of that standard "you aren't ready BS". We are sentient creatures, and the knowledge of other sapient creatures out there in the universe would certainly be a step to ending bloodshed. Cockroaches aren't sentient (as far as we know), so comparing them to humans, and then us to aliens is apples and oranges....we're more like tangerines and oranges...)

3. Why reveal yourself in words/thoughts, etc. and not on photos, take a contactee on a photo tour of the UFO, etc.? (I'm assuming this is because it's BS, but I'm also expecting the standard, "they do not feel the need to reveal themselves at this time, yada yada yada...")

4. Where are you from? (Zeti Reticuli, Sirius, Alpha Zentauri, Pleides, or some other place)...just curious to see the answer here.

5. What moment will make us "ready" in your (aliens) eyes? The end of war, famine, etc.? If so, and you (aliens) are truly benevolent, why not lend a brother a hand? Because we should be able to do it ourselves? Not very neighborly, or enlightened of you..... If this is their attitude, perhaps THEY are the ones who need to spiritually evolve... We may war, etc., but we also help our fellow human beings in times of need (i.e. witness the tsunami relief, earthquake relief, etc.).

6. If you are so advanced, how come you occassionally crash? Guess nobody's perfect, huh? Yet you (aliens) expect us to become perfect before revealing yourselves? Sorry, not buying it....

7. If you are so nice, what the heck is with turning the cows inside out? Seriously, what is that all about?

8. Roswell, ever get back any survivors?

9. What's with the early buzzing of defense installations?

10. Seriously, what is your favorite Earth food?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I think there should be a test to see if its real or not.

Like, ask what is my last name. If it gets it right, I will believe you.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   
Most people should be able to see this is a fake after first glance at that "photo"

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:04 PM
link   

And no, the Greys do not lie.

It would be virtually impossible for us to understand the greys and why they do what they do, it's like a cockroach trying to read Romeo and Juliet

If you don't understand them and why they do what they do, how do you know they're not lying? Your statements contradict each other. You can't know if someone is telling the truth unless you have a comprehension of their character and motives.

If they exist, they are manipulating you so completely that you obviously can't see the truth of the situation. Be very careful of what these "beings" or ""voices" are telling you.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Beings as advanced as them see the folly in lying and do not need to lie.

BS... people are always lied to because sometimes NOT letting someone know the truth is more important than letting them know. Like "God's powers are too mysterious and beyond our understanding." I don't think it is beyond our understanding, in fact it'd all make sense of we understood it, but that would be disastrous for me. As a creator I'd understand the importance in telling my people to stop wondering about these things because they couldn't possibly know what the hell is going on.

Same thing going on nowadays. Myths and Legends and Ancient Lore is false. Star Wars is right.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Okey dokey, I believe.

When and Where does Assurbanipal's Number appear again?

If Pi is infinite, does it repeat?

How can the equations for general relativity be reconciled with quantum mechanical equations if the time and length components are removed?

Can you deliver a hint of a cure for Morgellon's Disease?

Well, that should do it for now

*vigorous brush of hands to shake off dust*

Hey, questions from the wife.

How do we survive global warming?

When is the Big One due to hit the NW? ("Pat Robertson only thinks he is channeling God")

And another from me.

What is the significance of 42?

Allright, I know you need time to lower your brainwaves. I think it reasonable to expect an answer at least by tomorrow. Thank you for this opportunity.

Just one more as a postscript. What is the part you play in galatic Kosen Rufu?

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Matyas]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Hmm....the photo sure is a thread killer... The joints on the feet and hands make it fairly obvious that it isn't kosher....
Sure, I know, who knows? They may just look like that...but you have to admit...it hurts the credibility big time here....

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by eraser
Most people should be able to see this is a fake after first glance at that "photo"

Obviously the quality of a photo taken in the 50's is not going to be that great. And of course, if you don't want to believe it is a real photo, no one is forcing you too. I will get to Gazroks questions after my next session at 7:00 (california time). I only ask this of you, keep an open mind. It seems like you are the type of people who think eevrything potentially earth shattering has to be fake. This is not true. If the greys were to land on the whitehouse lawn and shake hands with the president, you still wouldnt believe it was real.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

If the greys were to land on the whitehouse lawn and shake hands with the president, you still wouldnt believe it was real.

I would, as long as they werent rendered animations.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:17 PM
link   
C'mon.
Gazrok I woulda thought better of ya.
This is probably sleeper with a new account.
Doesn't it sound familiar?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join