It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ET'S Telepathic Abilities

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Ok, let's assume that these ET'S can communicate telepathically like so many claim. Has anyone ask's these people how this telepathy works. Here are my questions: How does it work, do you speak words in your head or thoughts? And when they respond how do we pick it up? Are they capable of talking to less primitive animals like dolphins and monkeys? If so how does that work? And how far away can you be to maintain a conversation, since there is no sound, can you communicate with someone in the sky or in another room? Remember that there has been many who have claimed to have been working with our government and have said that ET'S communicate with us telepathically.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Telepathically mmm, communication without a physical connection such as sound waves or light radiation. I guess it could work like a magnetic field whereby a thought process in one individual could influence the nearby thoughts of another much like a magnetic field can attract or repluse against another. At a low level telepathic communciation may be transmitted a series of positive and netagive '0' and '1', push and pull in a similar respect to the way in which a computer would interepret a digital data stream.

Just theoreticising of course

[edit on 29-5-2006 by freeradical]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
We already can feel this. Transferring thought would be sort of like transferring vision. In my speculation there was an incident in Zimbabwe which the grey entities gave their telepathic vision to school children. Dolphins use sonar or is it echo location, bats too. Their mind does this, so what is it really meant by saying telepathic communication? How does it differ from let's say from you typing out words that originate from your thoughts, then me reading your words and processing those thoughts as information?

flux

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
My guess, do to reports, is it may be through the eyes.

Dallas

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Schizoflux
In my speculation there was an incident in Zimbabwe which the grey entities gave their telepathic vision to school children.

Sweet -- have a reference or a link?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I believe that we already transmit and receive telepathic signals. I also believe it is as easy as simply thinking about what you want to transmit, like reading a book to yourself, not out loud. However I also believe our transmission abilities are weak, and are limited to distance, just like common hand held walkie talkies, but it may be possible to practice and strengthen the signal. Also it may be possible that the hair on our head plays an important role, like a million antennae. It is said woman with long hair are more commonly able to slightly receive ones thoughts or predict how one is feeling.

I think also a reason why humans haven't tapped into this ability well enough is because of the condition of are hair and how we treat it. Also noise in the atmosphere from other radio signals and frequencies from things like cell phones, radios, televisions and other things that emit signals. Also our state of mind, our constant bombardment with advertisements and other constant distractions may play a major role.

I have also herd that many test in these areas were conducted. As well as test where two subjects would press their foreheads against eachother and try to communicate. It is said a special kinda of communication goes on during passionate sexual intercourse, or just common kissing. Loving another person has an effect of the strength of our telepathic ability as well.

That being said, I want to ask the readers if this has ever happened to you...

Have you ever all of a sudden got a song stuck in your head, that you couldnt stop repeating or singing, and as an attempt rid that song you turn on the radio, only to find out your favorite radio station or another station was playing that exact song? Almost like you have the ability to hear common radio frequencies? It has happened to me a few times. Also knowing what one is thinking is common for me as well.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Actually, more than just a rare occurance, I have, on a lot of multiple occasions was in the process of typing lyrics who at the same time were listening to that song on the radio or a song they were listening to. It goes beyond common interests in music and coincidences as to how often this has happened.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Telepathy is not that hard a concept to grip. It has been prooven that the average human mind will effect sensative electronics slightly depending on the emotional state of the person.

Also remote viewing I would consider a form of telepathy also though I am not sure how it all works. I would bet though that all humans are capable of telepathy in some way shape or form with out realization. I have seen enough real life evidence of Telekinetics and telepaths to unofficially confirm that these abilities have been focused in some.

Most people who post on these boards claiming to be such a person is ussually a liar though.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   
I think telepathy means: thoughts without words.

I don't think you imagine in your head a string of words, that you expect someone to "read". I don't think either that you say words in your head that you expect someone to "hear". So in saying that, if someone was communicating with you telepathically, it would not come in the form of voices in your head. (Although I am sure that can happen in regards to other matters). I think intuition is a way to understand it. A sudden thought or idea, or a gut feeling of just 'knowing".. I think you can be naturally telepathic and also learn how to master it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   
Many interesting ideas. So I would assume that an ET would be highly advanced in telepathy as a person would be at speaking articulately(but obviously more). If they were to communicate with each other, I would imagine words would just take up time. I would imagine it's just a quick type of communication exchange based on feelings and intuition. I wonder how you could teach mathematics telepathically or explain in detail an event. Since words can create images in our heads when we explain a situation well, I would imagine telepathy can do the same. Let's say an ET tried to communicate with us telepathically, they must look at us like we would look at someone who just picked up english and really can't comprehend it entirely.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Even if ET'S communicated telepathically, I still can't see them doing just that. For instance, the idea of speaking in visions, an idea that the south American shamans have been doing and are practicing with Ayahuasca (psychedelic), as another form of communication. This is where a shaman would chant in some way and instead of you hearing his words, you saw his visions. Couldn't that be practiced by highly evolved life forms and used as a type of euphoric stimulation. The sound doesn't necessarily have to come from their vocals, but instead manufactured. And is it possible to communicate on sound waves through telepathy, working together to enhance communication? Assuming an ET has mastered the art of sound quite well, wouldn't they be able to manipulate life forms or machinery through telepathic sonic sound waves. I think it would be a more joyful type of communicating, assuming that they were into having a good time once in a while.

posted on Dec, 7 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:37 AM
link   
I am telepathic.

it works more like you know, in colours, since you can have telepathic conversation in your mother language with foreign people, you know you think some sentence you send and it gets formed to your partners head the way you felt, when you sent toughts, thats why i use color, if i dont wanna conversate i just shout # off and hang phone on my mind, learn this,you can practice this with animals, just say "hello" to them, they can really talk, but it will make you sorta crazy..

im also medium and talk daily with et deities..

i think this is older way of communicating than words, and its coming back, you can even send visions to another, and they get your feelings with it

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Dmtvisitor

My guess is that until it happens to one personally, one cannot understand or explain the phenomenon.

As you mention, many have reported this happening, so I have little doubt that it is a fact, but one the uninitiated cannot understand.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I'm not exactly sure, but I think telepathy has more to do with time and memory than it does with electromagnetics. It's more like remembering something from a past that didn't completely exist, or a future that may or may not exist.

Human beings tend to see time as a personal thing from a single viewpoint and with the illusion of flow, as if time was a river or highway. But that's more of a convenient limitation for us, since we are still relatively simple animals and would have a hard time understanding time as it really is, which is more like temperature, having to do with photon interaction. So telepathy is possibly more like a glimpse of what time is really like, with our thoughts coming in from what we define as elsewhere, but it is really just our own brains interacting with non-linear spacetime in our minds.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 11:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I'm glad you mentioned spacetime because even two entangled particles have a location.

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Hey Peeps!

I think I figured out why the Greys link together in three. They are triangulating a location in 3D!

Your spacetime comment triggered (hehe) me! Remember when those neutron stars collided? They used 3 gravity detectors to get a general location. So lets say you a single grey trying to home in on your abductee. You would have to scan a hemisphere around yourself in a line or beam. If you were two, linked together, you could scan with a plane around both of you. Three linked together get both at once! A hemisphere growing outwards with any of the greys ready to lock your location.

@OP, if the greys are the same biologically and computer enhanced then they could share "bandwidth" so to speak. Mental WiFi™!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 01:42 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

And who's first to cross the finish line?
The blue ribbon goes to

TEOT! TEOT! TEOT!

posted on Dec, 8 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If the alien starship is close enough to an earthling...it might be possible for the earthling to sense the presence of a highly intelligent ET alien being --- Much like in the science fiction Star Wars (first) movie, when Darth Vader sensed the presence of Obi Wan Kenobi; and my own double UAP sighting, one night in November, 1976 --- approximately 40 miles west of Washington D.C. .
edit on 8-12-2017 by Erno86 because: grammar typo

edit on 8-12-2017 by Erno86 because: ditto

new topics

top topics

join