It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

knife attacks , a false flag op to usher in draconian anti weapons laws ??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
ok , i dont mean any disrespect for any of the victims / thier families .

BUT in the last week there have been 3 fatal knife attacks in the UK . co inciding with a knife amnesty in england and wales .

now the rational explaination is that such impulse crimes are sporradic and can occur in clusters with long lulls in between ,

but moving dedep into tinfoil hat terretory -- a chance statement made by a friend got me thinking --

are they a causus belli for new draconian anti knife / weapon control laws ??

engineered by the evil " them " who we all KNOW are behind everything that goes wrong

government ministers are already talking of mandatory sentencing to re inforce existing laws -- how long till a new and more restrictive law is suggested , citing the " evidence " of recent attacks as its justification ??

just a thought .

now here are the none conspiracy facts of whats happening in the uk :

knife amnesty begins link

the latest , a murder on a train : link

current laws not working ??-- despite rampaging yop cultre -- only 9 convictions for selling knives to underage [ under 16 ] children were secured in 2004 souce

kiyam price , the briiliant young footballer killed for defending the victim of bullies :

link

now the idiot section :

last year there was a call to ban chefs knives over a certain lengh and ban pointed knives -- WTF -- are they going to ban screw drives too ?? -- i have seen a co worker accidently stab another with a #3 phillips - that was a bloody mess , no pun intended

APE OUT

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It may be, knifings happen all the time but there usualy not so widley publisised, although in the case of the death of young people the media do tend to go crazy. What's interesting is that this coincides with the knife anmesty.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

BUT in the last week there have been 3 fatal knife attacks in the UK . co inciding with a knife amnesty in england and wales .

3 that you know of. There has been 2 stabbings in this area in the last 3 weeks, and neither of them were reported in the news. We hear about cases the media think we will "attach" to and get worked up about, but there are usually plenty more going on in your area that you won't know about. A local lad had his throat slit in a park a month ago, but it only got a single statement on the local news announcing a "body had been found", and that was the last of it. I found out more about it by visiting the local police website and hearing "gossip".

I don't think it's a conspiracy, but I do think that the Knife Amnesty is just a "Look at us, doing our bit to clear up crime!" thing. I believe there are better measures for reducing knife crime than saying "Could you please bring your knife to the police station.....Please?".

The real conspiracy is that instead of being taken to court, the people involved in one of the local stabbings here were told to "stay away from the area" by the police. Great justice there, eh? Sure to keep crime down

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Try to remember a few things here, folks:

1) The vast majority of people in Britain - just like in Denmark - do not carry knives. They don’t need them for anything, unless they’re a manual laborer, in which case they carry them in a tool box or tool belt. Almost without exception, the only people in the UK or here in Dk that reguarly carry a knife in their pocket are criminals.

2) Owning a handgun in the UK and in DK is illegal, so the only people using guns are generally criminals. Therefore, the weapon of choice tends to be a knife.

3) Beat coppers are relatively unarmed in the UK (unlike DK, but with that said the police in DK do not regularly load their firearms and aren’t really in very good physical condition), carrying only a nightstick / truncheon and maybe some spray, but that’s it. An armed response might be 30 minutes away. Just a few days ago, a London police officer was stabbed to death right on her own doorstep.

Here at home, a girl just a few miles away was stabbed by some classmates (some really lame hate crime, though in reality it was probasbly something more akin to extreme bullying that got out of hand). I’d expect that the danish government, in their infinate wisdom stupidity will attempt something like this, as well. We’ve already got some rediculous limit on the legnth of the blades here, which I pay no mind to whatsoever (I can merely claim ignorance as a tourist - milking that route as long as it lasts).

Let’s face it: Knives or guns cause crime like spoons make Rosie O’Donnell fat.

[edit on 30/5/06 by Bripe Klmun]

top topics

join