It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush 'Planted Fake News Stories on American TV'

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by shotsEach and everyone of the adds were run by private corporations and no mention of Bush was in any of them DUH

Honestly, why isn't you don't want to admit that the government releases VNRs or hires agencies to release VNRs for them?

Just one of many examples...

In October, 2004 it was further revealed that the Department of Education had hired the Ketchum public relations firm to produce a similar video news release using Karen Ryan as a "reporter" touting the No Child Left Behind program of the Bush administration.[5]

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jamuhn

Honestly, why isn't you don't want to admit that the government releases VNRs or hires agencies to release VNRs for them?

The government did not release them. Each and everyone of them were released by private coporations. Just because some group of activists says it is so does not make it so. How can you be so certain the government put them up to it? You can fall for their BS but not me.:shk:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by shots

Originally posted by Jamuhn

The government did not release them. Each and everyone of them were released by private coporations.

The government hired companies to do it for them, that's what the previous source stated already. I'm curious, why do you think a private corporation would care to send out an ad on the No-Child-Left-Behind-Act if it wasn't at the behest of the government?

[edit on 13-6-2006 by Jamuhn]

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
What kind of response did you expect? Not one of the alerts/adds had anything to due with Bush. Each and everyone of the adds were run by private corporations and no mention of Bush was in any of them DUH :shk:

The problem is, that I see News being reported here in Europe and they are like coming from Another Planet if compared to News in America. Our DAILY Newspapers write such stories, which you would not have even in New York Times. And please do not tell me, that these Corporations have nothing to do with Bush. I strongly suggest you go and check out the links on the first page, which talk about the immense propaganda machine working in USA, to plant pro-Bush stories in the Media. But you are a living proof of the success of this propaganda machine planting the fake news stories.

Talk about a misleading title

"Bush 'Planted Fake News Stories on American TV'":shk:

You are proabably Correct.

May I suggest the following Title:

KARL ROVE Planted Fake News Stories on American TV!

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Maybe this is why the PBS stations lost their funding--because they refused to run the "prepared news" from government sources?

Seems reasonable to me

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join