It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help remote viewing again

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:31 AM
link   
Several years ago I tried to remote view/have an OOBE, the results were just short of unsuccessful.
I only had two events where I appeared to have an OOBE, at one point while I was sleeping I suddenly became aware that I was several feet to the right of where my body was. I couldn't see it, but I could feel both of my bodies in two different places. It scared me so badly that I tried to move myself around as much as I could until I woke up.
The second time was after a night when I tried to achieve an OOBE, and failed. But that morning the moment I almost awoke I felt a sudden sinking feeling like I fell through my bed. I struggled to get back up but it felt like there were suddenly tentacles or spider legs wrapping around my body and holding me down. I finally woke up and promptly got out of bed.

Since that morning I never wanted to try an out of body experience again, but now I want to try again.

I'm not sure how to go about doing it again, how to get over my fear once I leave my body, and how to protect against anything bizarre that might happen.
I tried a few bwgen presets, but I've had no results other than a massive migraine.

new topics

join