It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Deeper Insights...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:17 AM
link   
For those of you that have read "Deeper Insights into the Illuminati Formula" by by Fritz Springmeier & Cisco Wheeler.

I was curious if there is any validation of this techinque within the lives of some one you know, or have met in passing.

It's no secret that many people suffer from various maladies - everything ranging from severe depression to schizophrenia, various anxiety disorders and the like.

I've met several people who talk talk in what is clinically defined as psychobabble, yet somehow I'm able to pick up on certain clues and keywords that have relation to my own personal symbolism.

I've also noticed a distinctive trend in some parts of the social spectrum where anyone not approved of by general consensus gets outed through various subversive tactics.

Possible realtions to this techinque?

*edit for spelling

[edit on 29-5-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on Apr, 11 2007 @ 10:04 PM
link   
* Felt it was time to bump this thread back up for discussion.

I'm not, by any stretch of the imagination saying that the theories presented within their papers to be absolute truth, but I keep getting drawn back to their paper, and would love to find anyone out there who may have had insights on thier works.

Anyone out there open for discussion on this topic?

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:19 AM
link   
can you please give me a summary to what this essentially is? And if you have the book, the ISBN number of the book. I want to see if what I THINK you are talking about is what I THINK you are talking about-to give you some "relative" feedback.
thanks man.

posted on Apr, 12 2007 @ 01:53 AM
link   
The text in question is :

The Illuminati Formula to Create an Undetectable Mind Controlled Slave

I came across this several years ago, and while I view the majority of it as rather "agenda oriented" - I've noticed there are parts that relate to a few personal experiences I've had in the past in relation to the occult, relationships and behavior patterns.

I'm hoping to break down certain areas of the text and/or find others who may have experienced similar associations in the past.

Just a warning, it helps to really "read between the lines" on this one.

I'm convinced there are truths buried within the overall work that are of significance, just curious if anyone else has had any personal revelations or insights from this work.

posted on Jun, 1 2012 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Hello GE

I noticed your link was 404'd so I took it upon myself to find a link here it is.

www.emhdf.com...

For those of you who would rather listen to you tube here's a link to part one.

www.youtube.com...

I would also highly suggest people watch this Fritz Springmeier video

www.youtube.com...

Have a great day everyone

top topics

join