It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your chance to contribute to a digital story

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Hey everyone.

I am working on a new project, and I could use some additional inspiration. I've been a lurker around ATS and BTS for years now, and I couldn't think of a better community to get some ideas from.

There is no easy way for me to describe what I'm working on without giving too much away, but I'll give it a shot.

I'm not even quite sure what to call it, but we'll use the term 'digital story' for now. This digital story is a full complex story that will be told through a more intimate fashion, through mediums such as a handwritten journal, sound clips, and video clips.

I can't quite put down a full synopsis yet, but the core of it s a character driven story about a character that often has strange, vague premonition like dreams, and his struggle between the idea of fate and free will. There is far more to the story, but I can't give it away at this point. In fact that’s more of just the start of things. The overall story will have an overall darkness to it.

Anyways, on to what I'm really looking for. At the end of this post, I will have a link to a sort of 'teaser' page for the project. If you simply click "Forgotten", you will be lead to a submission form. From that point on it's self explanatory. Submissions are anonymous, but please try to be respectful and truthful. Nothing sent in will be directly used, but may end up as inspiration for other parts of the story.

I can't wait to see what you can send in, and thank you in advance.

I'll be posting again when there is further progress on the project.

www.projectsidewalk.com...

join