It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

holloman request

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
i guess in the 2nd documentary called 'ufo's: past, present, and future' by robert emmeneggar, there was supposedly 12 secs. of an e.t. saucer landing at the base, does anyone have an mpeg of that footage?

also i guess in the book of the same title they had a drawing of what the holloman aliens looked like, anyone have a jpeg of that illustration?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Notice the alien's three lips and the limp way his weak alien arms hang as he walks around his ship. It's amazing he has the strength to support his space helmet under Earth's incredibly strong gravity.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Columbus

There is a different section on BTS for jokes and pranks. Please stay on
topic please.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by toogood]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by ayleon
i guess in the 2nd documentary called 'ufo's: past, present, and future' by robert emmeneggar, there was supposedly 12 secs. of an e.t. saucer landing at the base, does anyone have an mpeg of that footage?

also i guess in the book of the same title they had a drawing of what the holloman aliens looked like, anyone have a jpeg of that illustration?

a few years back a friend of mine had a documentry video which related to this exact thing from memory there was 2 ufo in the air one landed one waited in the air like to gaurd it it went from what i believe to nose cameras from aeroplane to cameras on the ground. the video went for mabee 25 30 secs max then it showed a hand drawn description of the alien human looking with prononced nose wearing what looked like like egyption head gear ,
i have lost contact with this person as it was many years ago and i too have been trying to find it through variouse methods but so far no luck
is this what you are looking for

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:45 AM
link   
i thought the snippet of film was only 12 secs., but i think we're talking about the same event, hopefully someone has it and will be kind enough to post it

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
I have the videotape, but no way to upload it the footage since it's just on VHS.

To me, the 12 seconds of footage your talking about looks to me like a plane landing with it's landing lights on, except it was during the daytime. You could see desert-like hills or mountains in the background as the light was descending toward the runway. Is it normal for a plane to land with it's landing lights on during the daytime?

I believe this documentary was re-released on DVD later on, I think.

Maybe someone else has it in an uploadable format so we can analyze it?

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by toogood
Columbus

There is a different section on BTS for jokes and pranks. Please stay on
topic please.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by toogood]

Leave the policing to the mods please. A little joke in a thread is a good thing IMO.

Besides, it was funny.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   
One thing that struck me as unusual about this documentary was that one of the narrators was doing his presentation in one of the hallways of the Pentagon with military officers milling about behind him.
That's something I don't think you'd see today.

I've been look around to see if that 12 second clip is available anywhere on the internet, but haven't come up with anything so far.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Junkheap]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Is it normal for a plane to land with it's landing lights on during the daytime?

I can't say for sure about military planes, but I do believe commercial planes do use their landing light in the daytime as well as night. I love about 3 miles from the airport and one of the approach patterns is right over my house. See them coming in with lights all the time. I'd like to see the clip being referred to.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
yeah lets keep politics out of this, go find the joke page

yeah ive been looking and cant find anything, i guess i have to buy the dvd

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
THe events you are referring to is the catual landing, however as I understand it, only a few seconds of "background footage" was mistakenly included in the film. I've always wanted to see this video, but don't believe its on dvd.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Here it is on DVD. It's the same documentary, but under a different title:

theufostore.com...

The documentary by Rod Serling is on Disc One titled "Alien Abductions and Sightings".

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Junkheap]

join