It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Who is looking at the image in your mind?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Let me preface this by saying that I think the brain is a CPU that retrieves and processes information. I think the Spirit observes and understands the information that the brain is processing. Lets look at memory. When you have a memory of a past event who is looking at it? Say you dowload a picture into your computer and 3 years later you want to see that picture, the computer can retrieve that image and then you can look at the picture. This is the same with a memory of your Mother or Father or the first time you met your spouse. Your brain can retrieve that memory and the Spirit can observe the memory. There are no eyes in the brain, so who's looking at the memory?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by polomontana
Let me preface this by saying that I think the brain is a CPU that retrieves and processes information. I think the Spirit observes and understands the information that the brain is processing.

Who's the spirit? Is it you? Is it someone else's spirit? Is it a general, generic roaming spirit?

Lets look at memory. When you have a memory of a past event who is looking at it? Say you dowload a picture into your computer and 3 years later you want to see that picture, the computer can retrieve that image and then you can look at the picture. This is the same with a memory of your Mother or Father or the first time you met your spouse. Your brain can retrieve that memory and the Spirit can observe the memory. There are no eyes in the brain, so who's looking at the memory?

The brain is the control center of the body. You are in control of it.

There are two kinds of memory there is the facial memory of pictures and sounds and smell. Then there is the timeline type memory of location and direction. The second one is a non-verbalizing almost sub-conscious more complete memory that can be traced all the way to conception.

Just like walking a line backwards thru your life.

new topics

join