It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People seen in the wreckage holes of the WTC

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
Well if that was any indication to a hint at how hot the fires were from one perspective, even just from the columns investigated...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlueSkyes
I watched, with my own eyes, no "hollywood" involved, the planes hitting the buildings.

Can I ask you where you were for the first plane? Or did you have the special feed that Bush had to see the first plane? I'm not trying to disrespect you but would like to know how you saw the first plane. Were you in the surrounding area? If so, did you hear any secondary explosions (answering yes doesn't prove explosives).

On a side note. I hope your health stays after being at ground zero for so long.

[edit on 6/13/2006 by Griff]

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
griff its actually from a paper i wrote for my poly sci class at pitt...i interviewed a personal freind and that is his account of the day...it was a great paper that i wrote but my extreme lib teacher decided it was worth a C...like ive said before ive put a lot of personal research time into the events of 9.11 so i dont have links i only have the research that i have done myself...if you wanted a copy of all the information i have im sure that i could post it...its mostly eye witness accounts from DC somerset and NYC...

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   
OK..was just curious. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join