General Eyes -> Pyrotechnocracy 23

page: 1

join

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
Formerly Pyrotechnocracy23.

Ran into some problems with the previous handle and decided it would be for the best to just change my name and move on with life.

Sorry if anyone out there got lost in all this, but it's still the same old me and I'm still up for talking about the previous topic in my posts.

I don't know if the posts are going to be deleted along with my former alias, but it they are I'll try to get the Objective Schizophrenia 101 one up and running again when it comes around.

Thanks for your time, patience and understanding.

Peace.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm now rushing to download it, if you want, I will provide you with the entire post if you u2u me and I can salvage it. Not worth wasting!!! Thanks for the heads up General Eyes

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks Niteboy - you rock.

I'm hoping they'll just take me off the server, but somehow the posts will remain.

*fingers crossed for no wasted effort*

I'm still severely bummed I couldn't get my points transfered, but hey - I understand.

Damn, they run a tight ship around here!

I LOVE IT!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by GENERAL EYES]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Welcome back, just to let ya know, your threads wont be removed as theres no reason to lol, your other account will just fade out when not used

feel free to u2u me if theres anything i can help you with.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you feel you have any questions visit my thread
Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Below is A hand book of links that may help you answer some questions you have, ie, what are points ect....this is Zedds great link book for ATS use
handbook.abovetopsecret.com...

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me

You will find your u2u's in the member center

and also there is a message when you recieve a u2u

also need help getting your avatar up (or pic in your profile) check out this link

OR

Want to post a pic in your thread.
how to post a pic on a thread

want to change your password to something you remember? look for this tab at the top of the page, there you can edit your profile and password

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Yeah, they are still there!
I did take the liberty of copying them anyway, because I may want to read over them again at some point, and I am trying to be as prepped as I can for hurricane season, da da dum!!!! This will be something I continue to read, but looks as though you are still set. Thanks again for all the info you have put out there about your own life, General, I really think its awesome, and I am learning a lot, even if I appear to be just lurking.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:31 AM
link   
It's been a weird couple of days - that's all I know for sure.

It feels like I'm walking in several different worlds right now - I had a stong connection last night, but I seem to have lost it today.

I'm feeling a little - weird.

All the signs of another impending collapse.

new topics
top topics

join