It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have spoken to Aliens and you can too, here's how

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
First, I encourage you to read this article before you contibue to read my post
www.boudillion.com...

The prtrait of lam can be found here

So i shall begin. I will assume your have read the afformentioned article. Another one you could read as an alternative can be found here www.elfis.net...

So I will delve in. Basically Lam and the "Greys" are actually one and the same. Yes i did use the term aliens, but that term can be misleading. In my contact with aliens, I was told that we were partially created by the Grey's using thier DNA, which was spliced with the DNA of Homo Habillus (sp). The result was homo sapiens, and the Greys represents the pinicale of human evolution.

I know probably more then nayone alive details of the Greys involvement with humans. First let me say that it wasnt until Crowley first contacted the greys that UFO abductions have become common place. "Lam" a famous occultist was quoted as saying "Is a great old one, whose archetype is recognizable in accounts of UFO occupants". If you still havent read the article, you will need to in order to understand what I am now going to discuss.

So your probably wondering how you can speak to the greys (aka Lam). The portrait of Lam was drawn from real life, and Crowley noted that the window into the inner workings of consiousness dwelt within the eyes of the being. In fact, many cults exist (most notably the cult of Lam) which regularly invoke lam. Interestingly, they eyes of greys are almost always described by witnesses as posessing extrodinary telepathical powers and piercing attributes.

The process can be described as follows.
1) Sit in silence before the portrait.
2) Invoke mentally my silent repetition the Name.
3) If response is felt to be positive...enter the Egg and merge with That which is within, and look out through the entity's eyes on what appears now to the votary an alien world.
4) Seal the Egg, i.e., close the eyes of Lam and await developments

I have found that using brainwave generator www.bwgen.com helpts tremendously.

Befor eI go on to describe what the aliens have personally reevaled to me as well as my personal experiences with them, i will explain ain a bit more detail the method of contact. By sitting in silence before the portrait and staring into the eyes, you are inviting contact. Try to see the world through the eyes of Lam as you stare at him. Objects should look alien. You are an extraterrestrial in an alien world. I find that using a beat at 4hz with bwgen helps tremendously. I prefer to meditate on the beat for about 20 mins before i Invoke Lam. Then you simply enter the egg and merge with it, and await the contact.

Contact is most often tellepathic revelations. Sometimes, however, the being itself will appear to you. I have had several abduction cases as a result of invoking Lam.

Several years ago, as is sacred by my people, I consumed peyote (a sacred non illeagal tradition to my people) and had my first encounter with Lam.

Please contact Lam as well and post any thoughts here!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:33 PM
link   
so wheres the proof that you spook to him, is he a afraid of pictures, didnt u think to hit him n that big head an just take a million pics,

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   
So having ritualistic sex can open a portal that aliens can come through. It's a good thing conspiracy nuts don't get any.

Columbus, The Dove

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   
I will certainly try this one out, and will be back to share my experience - if any.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:27 AM
link   
seek help my friend for if true you can do this then you are inviting soul invasian
if sutch a thing exists

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 02:35 AM
link   
that picture immediately gave me the chills.

I'm laying in my bed with my laptop at 1:30am...seeing that portrait was not something I needed before I go to sleep. lol.

But I might try what you have said tomrrow.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by enthuziazm
that picture immediately gave me the chills.

I'm laying in my bed with my laptop at 1:30am...seeing that portrait was not something I needed before I go to sleep. lol.

But I might try what you have said tomrrow.

Lol are you serious man? I was like....okay....ghey? hahahaaahah

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Several years ago, as is sacred by my people, I consumed peyote (a sacred non illeagal tradition to my people) and had my first encounter with Lam.

So you are a member of some kind of cult?
Please explain more, i did read your links and have read about this before especially about Aleister Crowley.

Myself, it feels like your invoking something dark in my mind, UFO's have existed before Aleister's time, abduction cases im not sure, around the 40/50's i think they started,around Roswell time.

Before I go on to describe what the aliens have personally reevaled to me as well as my personal experiences with them, i will explain ain a bit more detail the method of contact

Please tell us what you have been told.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
that sketch wasn't scary it looked like a leprechan to me, anyway, I don't know if I'll try it...but um I guess I'll see the results everyone else gets

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:53 AM
link   
i was thinking after i posted up, that i could remember a Nazi/Aleister Crowley Occult connection.

Here's a link.
www.blackraiser.com...

And anyone who has not seen "Nazi's: The Occult Conspiracy" Should see this.

Part 1
video.google.com... lt

Part 2

video.google.com... cult

So before people think that theres a "real" connection to ET's, the nice ones anyway, id think twice before invoking anything.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Indeed, UFO's have existed for quite some time. Maybe for millions of years. In fact, this was a revelation made to me by the Lams. Abductions, however, did not begin until the 40's. I believe the working Crowley used to first establish contact with Lam took place in the early nineteen hundreds. Keep in mind Lam is of an intellegence far superior to our own, it is not as if crowley, a mere occultist and human, solely opened the portal for Lam to enter our world. The reason (as revealed to me) that the abductions began in the 40's is after L. Ron Hubbard and Parsons (and if you must know, Hubbard was an idiot IMO, the whole Xenu story is a load of BS) followed in Crowleys footsteps. Exactly one year before abductions began, they performed the Amalantrah working. It was at this point that humans became aware of the Greys presence as they truly are (humans have been aware of the Greys work for thousands of years, they just did not know the Greys were behined it). Thus abductions began.

I am not the memebr of a cult, what i was reffering to is the Native American search, which consumes Peyote (legal only under church supervision) to establish divine contact with God. However, during one particularly intense experience, it was revealed to me that Jesus and God as we understand him, are in fact Alien constructs. I have lots of evidence for this if you want I will post it.

Keep in mind that at the time the sketch of Lam was made, there was absolutely no record of the Greys appearence in existence. The sketch was made just after the turn of the century.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by SacredSpirit]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:04 PM
link   
My take on this is we all need to focus in on the key word here.......Peyote.
Focus as you will, just think it through when it wears off....
Peace

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
"It's a good thing conspiracy nuts don't get any. "

If only you knew me outside of this forum especially when I get to go to parties by invite only and as much sex as you want any way you want it.

As for sex to see Aliens I am highly suspect Peyote like Acid and mushrooms can make you see God in a manner of speaking.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   

I will certainly try this one out, and will be back to share my experience - if any.

Yeah me too....(at least the ritual sex...) That just sounds like fun, lol!

Oh boy, here we go again....

*puts on his tin foil helmet, and fastens his seatbelt*

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:21 PM
link   
Oh wow ... why don't you just jump off a cliff if he tells you?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I liked the ritual sex part too

*goes to the convinience store and buys few Troyan (strawberry flavor) :p

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Strawberry flavor! LMAO!!!

*wonders how many will get that...*

Oh wow ... why don't you just jump off a cliff if he tells you?

I should have added my /sarcasm switch...sorry, hehe.... I just like the idea of ritual sex...now if I can just get my wife to go along with the ritual needing 2 other women....

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Gazrok]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:01 AM
link   
You'd think with all the alien pictures/sketches they would have there own distinguished features.. but they never do.. boring

new topics

top topics

join