It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost smoking? lol

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Hi
Right heres the story:
I live with my sister and over the past 6 months thing have been going missing around the house for 10 - 15 minutes its happened about 5 to 6 times now, and they turn back up in the exact place they went missing from.

e.g. I got a cigg out of the packed sparked it and put the pack back on the kitchen table. My sis asked for one so i went back to get them and they wer gone. We looked around teh living room and kitchen and searched everywhere we could think but had no luck. We gave up thinkin ah well theyl turn up. We watched some tv and i got up to get a drink and had a quick look around the kitchen again but couldnt find them. After another 5 mins of watchin tv i got back up to put my cup back and they wer on the table in the exact place i put them before. There is no way anyone else could have put them there because no one else was in the kitchen after i went to get a drink.

My dad is a "medium" and is ment to be very very good according to what people write in his guestbook thing. Anyway i asked him if the house was haunted and he said no but told me that sometimes spirits pass through. Like ur great granny checking on u lol.

Just thought id share this with all of u and see what u thought on the subject

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Thanks for sharing your experience with us,

And yes this is quite typical of a playful ghost, or a relative just letting you know that they are still around,

I would guess your pass Granny was a big part of your lives and well loved,

It’s nice to experience this and I bet it leaves you with a smile as I assume there is no feeling of fear,

Next time things go missing, Try talking aloud to the ghost, just something that makes it know you notice, From what im aware it takes alot for a spirit to be able to move an object so lol a good effort,

I’m sure others here will have more info and possible similar experiences,

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
yea il try that. I aint afraid but it can be damn annoying at time lol

Peace

join