It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This woman is crazy!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:32 PM
link   
I do not even know where to start with this one, this woman named Sherry Shriner covers everything in this article from the 4th deminsion, alien abductions, demonic possesion, government coverups, religion, chip implants and manages to link all of them together.....wow!!!!! What a nutjob, read the article for yourself here it is I present Sherry Shriner

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Welcome to the strange world of Sherry Shriner grasshopper.

Although her points of view are from a biblical perspective, shes on the money with alot of the things she talks about. There are aliens...well she talks about aliens....implants are real....she talks about those too...the politicians are in all in bed with one another and perhaps not quite human...this we know to be true and she talks about that.

There is some valid information coming from sherry shriner, just dont be put off by the biblical side of things if its not your cup of tea.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Census]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
She seems wound pretty tight all right... read a good portion of the site at the link before... this person has no lack of opinion and energy. Facts? Not so much. Wild plot line, sort of a GUCT; "Grand Unified Conspiracy Theory", huh? There isn't much she doesn't claim to have a handle on... 'cept maybe fact, and documentation. Totally speculative. OK. I'm not "biting" without more. Nuther' cult of personality, where their media "truth" is the only answer? I could be wrong.

Thanx,

Victor K.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   
I hope that people out there are not taking her seriously. Just browsing through some of her articles and the stuff she is posting from other authors claiming that aliens are going to be using us for a food source for the NWO, putting us into slavery (NWO article) is absolutly absurd. But then again there is some absurd stuff here on ATS.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Sounds to me like a minor messiah complex on the part of Miss Shriner -

Sure, she has the right to believe what she wants and write whatever she wishes - but why does she feel the need to spread fear within the populace?

I question her motives.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyrotechnocracy23

I question her motives.

I think her motives are more towards scaring the population to religion, most of her rantings involve religion saving people. I am a Christian, but this is a little extreme.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I wholeheartedly agree.

Not the best tactic for a discriminating popluace.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
" Besides manipulating the humans on earth through chip implants and possession aliens feed off of human energy also called loosh"

finally, someone pass the loosh! I wonder if it comes with fried onions!

"It sells 10 cents a pound on pleidaes"

[edit on 28-5-2006 by waffleprime]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Foregt about it .

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Loosh? Hmmm, dunno about that... I would like to take seconds on some Soylent Green though.. Yum!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pyrotechnocracy23

Not the best tactic for a discriminating popluace.

P. I'm not so sure we have a discriminating populace.

I'll bet green money to pinto beans that she has an enormous amount
of followers pouring money into her collection plate.
If I'm not mistaken she has a huge enclave in the NW all
hunkered down waiting for the apocalypse.

I think it was P. T. Barnum that said "nobody ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public"

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I've been to the Watcher Files website before. It talks about reptilians ruling the world and stuff
. I'm into conspiracies but shapeshifting reptiles?! That's the problem with trying to find truth, there's so much disinformation.

new topics

top topics

join