It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I Am A Democrat.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Yes it was indeed a good article

YOU copied this?????

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Course i did, it was written by the former chair of the DNC, every section of it applies to me

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:01 PM
link   
colonel, like I said: "copy-n-paste"

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Actually it was part of the experiment Bob, i wanted to see who would pick at that fact instead of actually debunking the written sections.

The silence of the republicans is deafening

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:03 PM
link   
I'm here backing you like a moron and you're doing a copy-n-paste? One thing you cannot do is adopt the tactics of the repugnant, like stealing. You need to denote where you got the article from after you post it. I fogive you because I know you didn't mean to do wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:07 PM
link   

In no part did i say that i had written it, you assumed it was me and when you ASSUME you make an ASS out of U and ME! (It spells assume btw)

Still, i have no regrets, it had the desired result!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Whatever. Where is the repugnant response? Where are the voices of Satan to refute the truth of the article?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
that was some clever experiment there Nerdling, wow, you sure got us there!

But first, apply that text to Demsy policies than we'll talk about debunking.

Tell me how a democrats exclusively helps those that are down on their luck?

Tell me how only democrats fight for the American Dream?

Or my fav "We welcome you whether you pray at a church or a mosque or a temple or a synagogue or at your kitchen table" (but don't even frockin attempt a silent prayer in school before you eat lunch, you bastard! Wearing a cross is out of the question too!)

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:12 PM
link   
What did we learn from this exercise??

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:14 PM
link   
that nerdling still has no idea why he/she is a democrat
(or how to footnote)

Originally posted by Koka

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:15 PM
link   

We learned that the repugnants fear the truth like a vampire fears sunlight.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
and that colonel still hates republicans....just don't ask for details cause all he knows is he hates 'em

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
You people are far too intelligent for me.

I was told that in the US

this is a Republican -

and this is Democrat -

can't believe someone would lie to me..?!!!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I hate repugnants because they are fundamentally evil ( i mean, to the core) and are destroying this country. They are also racist, elitist, selfish, bullyish, and backward thinking.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:24 PM
link   

You people are far too intelligent for me.

I was told that in the US

this is a Republican -

and this is Democrat -

can't believe someone would lie to me..?!!!

Democrats weren't like that in the past. We were a rational sort. But, then again, we tried to be rational with Hitler and look what happened.

So, the Dems are now

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Do you guys believe that the act of 9/11 would have still occurred had Gore got in?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Never happen. Gore would have been on the job. Clinton tried to brief Bush on Osama but he was ignored and then Bush took a month long holiday. Then, look what happened.

Gore would've already known of the threat and been on the job.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:27 PM
link   
and rational w/ Uncle Joe and all the communists, with terrorists, etc. The dems do a bang up job with all the oppressors, don't ya? #, most democrats back in the day were Soviet Spies.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I know exactly why i'm a Democrat Bob. I believe in the ideals of the party and freedom for all, but i'll spare you our rhetoric
Democrats have fought for the american dream and not the american bank account, unlike some.

Heres some things we've done for you bob.

Courtesy: The Clinton White House

Longest Economic Expansion in U.S. History. In February 2000, the United States entered the 107th consecutive month of economic expansion -- the longest economic expansion in history. [National Bureau of Economic Research and Council of Economic Advisors]

Bush is heading us towards a recession.

Paying Off the National Debt. In July 2000, the Treasury Department announced that the United States will pay off $221 billion of debt this year -- the largest one-year debt pay down in American history. This will be the third consecutive year of debt reduction, bringing the three-year total to $360 billion. Public debt is on track to be $2.4 trillion lower in 2000 than was projected in 1993. Debt reduction brings real benefits for the American people -- a family with a home mortgage of $100,000 might expect to save roughly $2,000 per year in mortgage payments. Reduced debt also means lower interest rates and reduced payments on car loans and student loans. With the President's plan, we are now on track to eliminate the nation's publicly held debt by at least 2012. [Treasury Department, Office of Economic Policy.
Bush is increasing the national debt

More Than 22 Million New Jobs. 22.2 million new jobs have been created since 1993, the most jobs ever created under a single Administration -- and more new jobs than Presidents Reagan and Bush created during their three terms. 92 percent (20 million) of the new jobs have been created in the private sector, the highest percentage in 50 years. Under President Clinton and Vice President Gore, the economy has added an average of 248,000 jobs per month, the highest under any President. This compares to 52,000 per month under President Bush and 167,000 per month under President Reagan.

Lets not even go near unemployment with Bush, he'd rather give his business buddies some tax breaks.

Fastest and Longest Real Wage Growth in Over Three Decades. In the last 12 months, average hourly earnings have increased 3.8 percent -- faster than the rate of inflation. The United States has had five consecutive years of real wage growth -- the longest consecutive increase since the 1960s. Since 1993, real wages are up 6.5 percent, after declining 4.3 percent during the Reagan and Bush years.

Household Income Breaks $40,000 for First Time in History. Income for median households rose $1,072, or 2.7 percent, from $39,744 in 1998 to $40,816, marking an unprecedented fifth year of significant growth in income. In 1999, the median income of African American households increased from $25,911 in 1998 to $27,910 -- an increase of $1,999, or 7.7 percent, which is the largest one-year increase ever recorded. The income of the median Hispanic household, adjusted for inflation, increased from $28,956 in 1998 to $30,735 in 1999 -- an increase of $1,779, or 6.1 percent, which is the largest one-year increase ever recorded

Stick that in your pipe and smoke it

There are soooo many more issues listed here:
clinton4.nara.gov...

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 01:29 PM
link   
why the frock didn't Clinton do the deed himself, Colonel. Sudan wanted to hand him (bin laden) over how many times?? Will you guys EVER give up on Clinton?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join