It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More than 60 children reportedly held at Guantanamo Bay

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Stop putting words in my mouth.

What then? You do take Amnesty International reports for real?

Wrong again The discussion is on how many children are in GITMO
read the thread title again

And you have ofcourse no problem with 6 or 60 kids being held in Gitmo - without lawyer, without trial, without contact with parents. That is Fine and Dandy.

Well if that is going to be the case then how will you back up your stories? You do realize that everyone on ATS Uses 3rd party material sources don't you? Based on our faulty logic; all of ATS better get ready to shutdown because no one will have any sources yes that includes even you.

Well it is kind of debating about what "Happened" and none of us were there - and that is kind of weird, since we have no idea whatsoever; and even if one finds some sources for his or her Arguments, then he is quickly discredited over the type of "Source" he or she used for post. So, basicly we are debating about something we know nothing about. All I REALLY know is what I saw today with my own eyes. What you hear on the TV is not really real. So you might want to rethinking your Faulty logic - since neither you or me have ever been to Guatnanamo, we just read the 3rd or 4th party stories.

So how will we EVER know?

Soujah edited to add this do yourself a favor an reread the whole thread post bye post, then get back to me and tell me who mentioned Childrens rights first OK

OK - I Will.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   
Ok, now I'm beginning to worry! When did we find child terrorists? I heard of children being raised to hate (Disgusting
). I heard of child soldures (Sick :barf
. I've even heard of People using kids as suicide bomber, and bait for booby traps (Perveted and gut wrenching
:dn
I really hope I read that wrong!

Teaching an innocent child to take pleasure in killing other! This is a new low, even for Al Quada!

How the hell did we get to this? Oh the Evil of this world, if some can sink this low, what's next? Isn't anthing sacred any more? I knew Al Quada was scum, but I though even they were above this. Useing you own childen to hurt other children and rip their families apart, turning them in terorist who take pleasure in the misiry and pain of other! How the hell can they do such a thing?

Where the monster in the cheap turbin (Bin Laden)?

Sorry if I seem to be ranting, but when children are Involved, I take it very personally! I hope I didn't offend anyone with my ranting, but I needed the release!

Tim

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by ghost

Where the monster in the cheap turbin (Bin Laden)?

Tim
well, Tim, that you need to ask our commander in chief. Word has it he's not in the physical world anymore, but of course, we perpetuate his memory on video tapes- when the going gets rough.

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 06:57 AM
link   
I keep hearing references to a "Terrorist's handbook". A book that tells the bad guy to lie, kill civilians, cheat, steal, spit on the baby jesus or whatever. Do we have a link fr that? To me it sounds like Goldberg's book from 1984. A book that was created by the administration for use in propaganda campeigns. With the reports of false news broadcasts, and administration "exagerations" this terrorists handbook looks to me like it could have been easily cooked up by someone who couldn't answer tough questions.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:56 PM
link   
I keep googling the terrorists handbook and can't find anything other than how to make bombs. Can someone please direct me to where it tells children to lie and spit on baby Jesus? I'm begining to doubt the thing even exists.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
I keep googling the terrorists handbook and can't find anything other than how to make bombs. Can someone please direct me to where it tells children to lie and spit on baby Jesus? I'm begining to doubt the thing even exists.

You were using the wrond key words. Here is a link but be advised that these may be edited versions. As I recall the reason behind the edit ws because the original had targets and instructions on how to make bombs, but will not swear to it.

You can find the manual here

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   
So I've read the manual, and I see no evidence that this came from Al-Quaida, or any other terrorist group. As far as I know, it is a book written by the govt. to be used as a propaganda tool. Used to convince the public not to believe anyone dubbed a 'terrorist' says. Also, is there any evidence that the children being held have read this manual.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join