It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When you wake from a nightmare?

page: 1

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:44 AM
When you wake from the worst nightmare what do you do to calm your self?

And whatever you do analize and tell me why exactly?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:59 PM
I get up and take a walk through the house.
My way of separating dreams from reality.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:14 PM
I guess i try to caml myself down, igure it was a bad dream then try to figure out why i had it,

I think back through my dad to what i have seen on Tv, read, or just chatted about,

Other than that i just get a puzzle book or something and just do that till i fall back asleep. kinda keeps my mind of it,

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 09:17 PM
i stay in bed and try to talk my self to being calm and go back to sleep

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 07:41 AM
I just stay in my bed and put myself to sleep.

Sometimes I wake up from a nightmare early in the morning so I just stay awake in bed until I have to get. Sometimes I still end up falling asleep though.

I haven't had a nightmare in a long time.

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 02:38 PM
Haven't had a nightmare in quite some time...but anyway what I do after waking up from a nightmare?

I usually just lay in my bed for awhile and get other thoughts in my head. After awhile, I just doze off and catch some Z's

posted on Jun, 15 2006 @ 03:32 PM
I take my mobile phone to see what time is it, I go to the bathroom and then back to bed. As far as I remember, I had never ever had two nightmares one followed by another and I have never been in a similar situation as in my nightmares , that's why I don't worry about what I see in my dreams.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:40 AM
I usualy end up slipping back into the same dream. If im awake enough though then i'll go downstairs and eat some cheeze, oops I mean have a glass of water.

edit: why does cheeze give you nightmares anyway?

[edit on 16/6/06 by Clarky]

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
hmm...I feel bad for you guys. I haven't had a nightmare since I was bout 7 or 8 I believe. That guy from Tales From the Crypt kept me crying all night....

*Hmmm I've never heard of cheese giving you nightmares. I eat grilled cheese sandwiches and hot bowl of tomato soup every other night and I've had no problems.

** (Sorry I couldn't resist...this little banana is just too funny)

posted on Jun, 26 2006 @ 11:12 PM
Usually when I have a nightmare my husband wakes me because I'm moaning or yelling. Then he puts his arm around me, tells me everything is ok and I'm safe. We snuggle and I go back to sleep.

posted on Jun, 27 2006 @ 12:50 AM
I wake up and go get a drink of water or whatever and some food. Then I might check my email.

new topics

top topics