It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Plan To Assassinate Dick Cheney!!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
You have voted the_sentinal for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Exactly- there are other ways to deal with criminals.

thanks DG

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by pawnplayer
Anyone who's advocating or lending moral support of assassination against an unpopular political figure is as bad as the assassin(s) or worse as the people who fund and plan the assassination.

Remember there are people in the US who strongly support Bush and Cheney and would be most likely to call for people who support assassination against Bush-Cheney be rounded up and jailed in GITMO.

[edit on 5/30/2006 by pawnplayer]

yea i never thought about it like that before golden buddha needs to stop before he ends up in a GITMO somewhere

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I could care less about wishing harm on that worm.

I wouldn't shed a tear if some assassin did that fat piece of spit in. Now, I would laugh if it was death due to an assassin's cheeseburger...

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeka
I could care less about wishing harm on that worm.

I wouldn't shed a tear if some assassin did that fat piece of spit in. Now, I would laugh if it was death due to an assassin's cheeseburger...

yes but dont you care if it sparks WWIII??? i'm no bush/cheney fan but this would spark a fire storm i'm not sure anyone really has the stomach for

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:22 AM
link   

surely you dont want to see the vice president assassinated do you ??? i mean what did he ever do to you??

he has done nothing to "me" personley..i dont even live in that country...how ever he has done something to the world hes a lier,idiot,fool and he abuses his power (witch most people with it do) i seen a show while back im theay where talking about him...and how he played a big part in starting the first gulf war...something about "convinceing"..(lieing of corse) to the saudies saying iraq had quarter million troops and 1500 tanks along the border ready to invade...so then the u.s sent in troops to help "defend" them...but it was all a lie just to invade poor little iraq...i bet there was a lot of oil makeing its way from there to the u.s at the time to ...that alone is more then enough reasion to me for iran to take him out.....i can onley imagin the part he had in the gulf war...maybe if/when hes taken out the world will rest little better
sad thing is i dont the iran is going to try it.

sorry for bad spelling

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   
utter crap, they would never get near him

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
stephen, i know it seems like taking out vise pres. is harmless to the country but in reality it would actually help start the war that both sides seem to want to happen anyway, and that would be terrible for the U.S.!!! do you really want to see 4 or 5 dollar a gallon gas??? what would that do to the economy??

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
do you really want to see 4 or 5 dollar a gallon gas??? what would that do to the economy??

It's the most important for you when a war start? The gas price and the economy's health? HAHAHA This show how you don't mind if the world is wiped out if the gas price is cheap... Don't care about the 3 millions that will die due to the US strikes on Iran... Those rednecks...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo

do you really want to see 4 or 5 dollar a gallon gas??? what would that do to the economy??

It's the most important for you when a war start? The gas price and the economy's health? HAHAHA This show how you don't mind if the world is wiped out if the gas price is cheap... Don't care about the 3 millions that will die due to the US strikes on Iran... Those rednecks...

[edit on 1-6-2006 by Vitchilo]

No, it's not what is important to me it's just a by-product of the war in general because if we go to war with iran these things will happen and it's something to think about, i really dont believe that 3 million people are going to dye if this war start's ethier

posted on Jun, 2 2006 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Personley i dont care how high gas prices get because i dont have a car,i take a bus,walk,ride bike to get where i need to.Hears the big thing!....if the u.s govermint hand any brains at all! theay would have switched long time ageo to alternite fule source...for example brazil uses something mostley ethonol (sorry cant spell it right) theay have fields of sugar caine theay get the fule from....thing is the u.s is more then capebul of doing same thing and in the end this would get ride of the high gas price but the govermint and large companys are to stupied to do it...so WHEN the larger war breaks out..wut you get is wut you deserve (gas price i mean) because the govermints to stupied to change it when it had the chance...if it matterd that much theay wood put money into it but it dont happon.

dick cheney is a fool no matter how you put it hes more a evil person then a person at all.I dont think Iran has the "skill" to pull off killing him tho...all tho i do hope theay try...its onley matter of time till the u.s govermint makes up some half ass lie again and drags them selves into war with iran....exept iran is not small and weak like iraq....
lets whate and see wut hapons

sorry for bad spelling

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 12:35 AM
link   
HAHA and were did we get these sources from Mossad?

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
Personley i dont care how high gas prices get because i dont have a car,i take a bus,walk,ride bike to get where i need to.Hears the big thing!....if the u.s govermint hand any brains at all! theay would have switched long time ageo to alternite fule source...for example brazil uses something mostley ethonol (sorry cant spell it right) theay have fields of sugar caine theay get the fule from....thing is the u.s is more then capebul of doing same thing and in the end this would get ride of the high gas price but the govermint and large companys are to stupied to do it...so WHEN the larger war breaks out..wut you get is wut you deserve (gas price i mean) because the govermints to stupied to change it when it had the chance...if it matterd that much theay wood put money into it but it dont happon.

dick cheney is a fool no matter how you put it hes more a evil person then a person at all.I dont think Iran has the "skill" to pull off killing him tho...all tho i do hope theay try...its onley matter of time till the u.s govermint makes up some half ass lie again and drags them selves into war with iran....exept iran is not small and weak like iraq....
lets whate and see wut hapons

sorry for bad spelling

That's why China will win the next war, because if the US can't rely on others things than oil, they are screwed but China isn't own by corporations as much as USA. I'm sure they have tanks that works with things others than oil.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 08:10 AM
link   
who knows....im betting that the u.s will make a stupied move (probley agenst iran) and things will get out of hand bigger then need to be...and WHEN the allmighty u.s govermint finley sees how many people theay loose and how theay are not as strong and powerfull as theay like to think..maybe just maybe theay will start to change oohow theay rely so much on oil and gasoline.....the crap we hear about there being enough oil for next thousand years is bunch of crap we all no it.

You want to no the sad pathedic part of all this.The u.s govermint is allways braggin about being the worlds strongest super power,haveing the top of the line technolgy weapons of the future computers past our time and all this crap about being so great and high tech...and yet theay are so weak! so voulnerbul and pothedic when it comes to the one thing that will cripple them more then any computer or bomb...oil,gasoline....fossil fules...
truley a govermint based on greed.If theay where as great as theay say..if theay where as smart and high tech with there trillions and trillions of dollers you would think theay would fix the one thing that will cripple them.

You would think with all the money and technolgy theay would build more solar plants more power plant windmills more electric and fule celled cars.But theay dont..i find it so very sad...theay can do it theay have the power,money,man power,technolgy.but theay dont i find it embarasing that brazil is a more self relient when it comes to this subject.and im not even american...pretty sad i tell you..lol oh well...point of story u.s govermint is currupt! filled with lies and secrets even from its own people...the sooner theay herry up and start the hole new world order thing the better then we wont have to care about other countrys lol my opinion of corse

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Firstly, as I said this WHOLE THING is almost certainly neocon propaganda designed to mobilise public opinion towards acceptance of action against Iran.

Secondly... I'm afraid I've seen some comments here that are breathtakingly dumb, frankly, but I'll not get into a slanging match by pointing them out.

Thirdly, what does anyone think Iran would have to gain from assassinating Dick Cheney? It would simply spark an orgy of retribution that would rival post-9/11 sentiment in its virulence.

Fourthly, for that very reason, much as I might entertain visions of that bag of ugliness being roast on a spit and fed to the homeless, it's just not a good idea. Let alone the moral and spiritual truth of the matter as stated a few posts ago by dgtempe.

Now. Is there anyone out there who can explain to me exactly what Iran has to gain from provoking war with the US? I can't remember or care who said this, but someone did, and I'd really like to know how they arrive at this astonishing conclusion.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

stephen, i know it seems like taking out vise pres. is harmless to the country but in reality it would actually help start the war that both sides seem to want to happen anyway, and that would be terrible for the U.S.!!! do you really want to see 4 or 5 dollar a gallon gas??? what would that do to the economy??

Because any assassination of the Vice President Cheney or President Bush could spark FUROR from still many Bush supporters in the US wanting ANGRY REPRISAL toward those who cheer or support such assassination(s).

That could cause the SHUTTING DOWN of the ATS forum boards for good.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I don't think there are enough Bush supporters left to create much of a furor.
Maybe a third of the populace still supports him, even fewer support Cheney.

I think the report is bogus anyway, Iran's current approach of well-publicized defiance seems to be pretty popular within Iran, they'd have little to gain from assassinating Cheney.

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Iran isn't going to try and kill any US Govt. Officials. As stated above, they are content to dismiss any attempts at reaching a compromise with the West, also includes China and Russia as both agreed with the latest offer to Iran, until they get what they want.

Iran is trying to talk big and act big while in reality they are just another small country wanting to play with the big boys.

If any war comes, it will not result in 3 million dead Iranis, US missiles are far more accurate then that and we have already shown in Iraq that we are not targeting civilan targets, rather military targets and nuclear targets.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by xmotex
I don't think there are enough Bush supporters left to create much of a furor.
Maybe a third of the populace still supports him, even fewer support Cheney.

Yeah, but if he were assassinated, first, there'd be the "YOU can't kick my dog, only I can kick my dog" thing going on (I think even people who didn't much care for Cheney would be p.o.'ed if he were killed): and then you'd get the "can't speak ill of the dead" thing, so, he'd be turned into a saint instead of the slimy creep we know and loathe.

Plus, it's not the supporters you have to worry about: it's the media and they have their own agendas.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
(I think even people who didn't much care for Cheney would be p.o.'ed if he were killed): and then you'd get the "can't speak ill of the dead" thing, so, he'd be turned into a saint instead of the slimy creep we know and loathe.

Have you ever made any effort to get to know Dick Cheney personally yourself? He might be a rather, all-around nice guy if you got to know him in person.

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Yeah... but according to scurrilous insider gossip in the RATS forum, he's actually rather unpleasant in person, given to flecking his hapless interlocutors with spittle and standing too close to the point where he actually backsi them into a corner.

I can believe it, looking at him.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join