It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Plan To Assassinate Dick Cheney!!!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:54 AM
link   
I am sure about my claim. For the simple fact that my post heralding valid claims fails to exist anywhere. Although i believe it must, if not as part of an echelon system. and if ATS do not know where it lies, then it can only surely lie in the hands of the ISP and its administration.
that was the reason why i asked if any members could dredge it up, as i do not have the knowledge of how to do so for myself at this time.
the Sentinal you have stirred a pot that possibly should have been left to simmer

I am in the darkness ATM with my own light guiding me
what is IMAM>?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
The 12th imam, the mahdi, it's like Jesus. It's the prophet that come back to convert people to his religion. The come back of the 12th imam is like the return of Jesus Christ. It's religion crap.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBuddha
I am sure about my claim. For the simple fact that my post heralding valid claims fails to exist anywhere. Although i believe it must, if not as part of an echelon system. and if ATS do not know where it lies, then it can only surely lie in the hands of the ISP and its administration.
that was the reason why i asked if any members could dredge it up, as i do not have the knowledge of how to do so for myself at this time.
the Sentinal you have stirred a pot that possibly should have been left to simmer

I am in the darkness ATM with my own light guiding me
what is IMAM>?

sorry about the Imam joke it was not funny anyway, but about your problem, try to U2U me the things you were trying to say and see if that gets through OK ??

the mods are aware of the problem and have said that you possibly used a trigger word that got your post pulled by the ISP

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I doubt very much so that it is religous crap. I would perceive it to be more of, if anything a chance of spiritual awakening without religous dogma surrounding the scenario

still baffled by the loss of my post
censorship maybe?
a voice of opinion not allowed to be heard due to the reprecussions

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:06 AM
link   
Why not post it again? Or give it to someone, me if you want and I'll post it with you're name on it. No censorship! Free speech!

And i believe this is religion crap because this could lead to another war and thousands if not millions of deaths.

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   
it may be this religion crap but the fact remains that you have a world leader who believes this and i for one think that it may be the antichrist spoken of in the bible who's to say it's not

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
sorry about the Imam joke it was not funny anyway, but about your problem, try to U2U me the things you were trying to say and see if that gets through OK ??

the mods are aware of the problem and have said that you possibly used a trigger word that got your post pulled by the ISP

it is obviously no joke if you are aware of it. MODs being aware does not solve the situation i am faced with
you by what you are saying, have involved yourself in conversation with the MODs
pertaining to what is was that was said (but not heard) without being put forth. i am left with more questions than answers.
what breach in national security did i make?
what was it that i said (me knowing) that revealed potential plans and strategies that could be implemented?
Could my knowledge of workings, given certain agencies ideas that they are toying with?
that being the case i could see reasons why it would be a breach, and me being the breach.
i'll go as far as to say they might not have even concieved the idea i put forth, but now that they they are faced with it, see it as a potential avenue for further disruption and destruction
all they while being justified with public and pop. when the spin i presented is put on it.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:32 AM
link   
vitchillo if i could post it again in the exact words i would, but simply put, my intellect at this point in time does not allow me to do so.
i am left to digress in the words and overall ideas of what i was saying and keep them to myself.
I am not concerned with the disappointment this will create. I seek my own conclusions
and have been faced with a much more surreal scenario
call me what you will
continue this discussion without my involvement unless through free will i choose to do otherwise.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:25 AM
link   
Good luck to them, hopefully they can get Bush too.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   
All i have to say is if it true,It's about time Iran started thinking something right!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by StephenR
All i have to say is if it true,It's about time Iran started thinking something right!

surely you dont want to see the vice president assassinated do you ??? i mean what did he ever do to you??

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flyer
Good luck to them, hopefully they can get Bush too.

"Hopefully" (your word of choice, not mine), the one attempting the assassination will be using a machine gun and maybe you and Galloway will be standing beside Cheney and Bush, eh?

seekerof

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

Originally posted by StephenR

surely you dont want to see the vice president assassinated do you ??? i mean what did he ever do to you??

Plenty. But i think the man upstairs will take care of it when the time comes, and nothing else.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Iran Duped a Delusional White House into Invading Iraq ;

WHite house promoted the intelligence from a Mr. Chalabi, over pentagon objections. Mr Chalibi convinced White House staff and senior advisors that Iraqi's would welcome American Military, a peacefull government could be established, Oil programs would pay for invasion and occupation costs, etc.

Mr. Chalibi was on US government payroll in excess of 450,000 per month for several years. Mr Chalibi now manages the Iraqi Oil programs. He was / Is an Iranian agent.

Our White House was so deluded with their PNAC planning they swallowed Mr. Chalibi's Fables hook line and sinker.

Who benifited the most from America Invading Iraq and Disposing Saddam Hussein ? Iran Did

Who benifits the most from record High Oil prices ? middles easter nations, including Iran

Who has gained immense power inside Iraq? Iran Has

Iran played this White House like a Fiddle. They got everything they wanted in the Middle east, and Used the Bush Adminstration to do it.

Now, there is talk of invading Iran..? i wonder why.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
the sentinel "what did he do to you?" help create an unjust couple of wars for monetary gains
sacrafice 810 odd soldiers for a cause with an ending that is unseemingly obvious.

give them a taste i say (refering to the administration of the NWO)

if only what i said was posted
I can now see what is apparent

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
i think your right on that one DG and for what it's worth i think iran's president is going to get his too

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBuddha
the sentinel "what did he do to you?" help create an unjust couple of wars for monetary gains
sacrafice 810 odd soldiers for a cause with an ending that is unseemingly obvious.

give them a taste i say (refering to the administration of the NWO)

if only what i said was posted
I can now see what is apparent

so we should kill our leaders for making a few lousy decisions is that going to bring back the fallen ones NO vote them out, impeach them, but killing them would make us no better than them

[edit on 30-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
you know that voting wont make a difference look at the florida factor. (Al Gore should be the current president, rigged voting disallowed that from happening. Not even one senate member was willing to stand up to the plate, black person after black person were humilitated through your system of democratic rights, dehumanisation on a grand scale
i tried to steer clear of the impeach factor although that seems to be the most obvious result of a country in disagreeance to what the president is conveying.
when is enough, enough
if i cant even say what i want to say on a high profile forum due to policies i am not even aware of.
where is the line drawn
you say a trigger word
i say a series of trigger words in a well structured sentence referring to a scenario resulting in censorship.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Anyone who's advocating or lending moral support of assassination against an unpopular political figure is as bad as the assassin(s) or worse as the people who fund and plan the assassination.

Remember there are people in the US who strongly support Bush and Cheney and would be most likely to call for people who support assassination against Bush-Cheney be rounded up and jailed in GITMO.

[edit on 5/30/2006 by pawnplayer]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 08:34 AM
link   
You have voted the_sentinal for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have used all of your votes for this month.

Exactly- there are other ways to deal with criminals.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join