It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Plan To Assassinate Dick Cheney!!!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
low orbit your exactly right where do these short guys get off trying to start WWIII and also why are so many people sympathetic to them when there anything but innocent

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Usually you would "kill" the target then claim responsibility.
Why get your targets security taken up a notch or two and risk a failure to carry out the mission?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Slaine01
Why get your targets security taken up a notch or two and risk a failure to carry out the mission?

i dont think that they planned on this getting out but as many other people are finding, you cant control what is coming out on the internet

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:25 AM
link   
Good Question! The reason why so many are sympathetic to the Iranian's cause is because those people have so much "intellectual capital" invested in the U.S./Bush Administration losing the war on terror.

These are the same people who never wanted a war with Iraq and knew that a war with Iraq would never work. They are the same nay sayers who remind us everytime another soldier or contractor dies in Iraq/Afghanistan that we are losing the war. They are the same individuals who only read Newsweek and the New York Times and believe all other forms of media are below their brow.

For these individuals a win in Afghanistan, Iraq, or Iran would mean Political Suicide. More than anything else, a win in the middle east would mean that their party/ Hillary Clinton will not be able to win in '08. They are willing to bet it all, even if it will cost more American lives to make this a reality.

For those outside the US who are against the Wars in the Middle East the reason why this is so is because of the international media's view of the US as being an "Out-of Control" Superpower. Many French, Italian, Spanish, and Mexican, I really can't talk for the other international media outlets see the US as the greatest threat to their own countries due to the preasures imposed on it due to "International Business"

These Latin countries believe that a US loss in the Middle East would mean more political/economic power for them and China respectively. The media in these countries believe that China is less of a threat to Global Peace than the US is. Hence, they are rooting/betting on the fall of the US as the world's only superpower and hoping that China will replace it. Need I say more?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Sorry but the only reason why I'm against the iraq war and afghanistan war is because it's crimes against humanity and for corporations. US use chemicals weapons on civilians, do illegals wars, fund drugs in afghanistan, create terrorism, slavery and make more people poor everyday. Also Bush, Rumsfeld, Rize, Rove and Cheney are greedy people who deserve to be hang up for their crimes. They also did or have let happen 9/11. They are marching on our rights. What did I forgot about those /$%"@??

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal

i dont think that they planned on this getting out but as many other people are finding, you cant control what is coming out on the internet

Or these are just more scare tactics from the Pint-Sized Dictator of the Middle East.

Scare Tactics such as these do nothing besides raise the price on a barrel of gas.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
c'mon guys irans looney tunes president has alot to do with this situation getting out of hand like it has, all of this 12th imam mumbo jumbo has the earmarks of a much talked about HOLY WAR senerio, a war with iran serves there religous agenda as much as it does the US oil agenda

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Why Assassinate Dick Cheney - All they would have to do is bomb the printing press for this years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and destroy the moral of the coalition fighting force.
- Above thread removed due to National Security breach-

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Why Assassinate Dick Cheney - All they would have to do is bomb the printing press for this years Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition and destroy the moral of the coalition fighting force.
- Above thread removed due to National Security breach-

that is sooo NOT funny seeing that i work at that plant

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:26 AM
link   
What bothers me is that so many of you are way out in left field with these crazy conspiracy theories....

American Governement behind WOT...and what is the evidence of such?

I believe it started with things like

Farenheit 9/11
Downing st. memo (which was purely conjecture)
I have even heard of Star Wars as containing a secret message!!!!
supposed demolition on 9/11
the list goes way on.....

your strongest arguments are:

1. no WMD's found
2. prison scandals (which adds a touch of ruthlessness to the administration's image and isnt really evidence of a conspiracy)

I have no problems with conspiracy theories....but that is just what they are.....theories. Not facts!!!

My biggest problem is so much of what is said is considered as fact on the boards and there are alot of impressionable kids who believe this crap which is only perpetuated for a very simple reason.

Political disagreements with the current administration......

I am no fan of bush....but it ticks me off to hear "Im hoping a terrorists knocks him or a member of his administration off!" (which is an act of war, just as 9/11 was and the US is justified in eliminating the threat of radical islam)

I think this is all a conspiracy....and really just a form of political propaganda which is perpetrated by the people who are currently pointing their fingers...."look! bush is evil! he kills civilians and imprisons children in gitmo"

you dont agree with the current administration....fine, go out and vote...just dont advocate the assasination of a political figure

[edit on 30-5-2006 by XphilesPhan]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:43 AM
link   
i assume your talking about vitchilo's post xphilesfan i'm not really sure on the conspiracy theory angle of WOT some of the stuff said makes sense on the other hand i believe saddam hussien moved the wmd's to syria and that he did have them but the question remains wether we gave them too him or not that picture of rumsfeld shaking hands with saddam on the Farenheit911 movie was damning to say the least ......

In light of all the evidence presented thus far i'll have to say that at this present time i believe both sides US/Iran both want this war to take place but for diffirent reasons

[edit on 30-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:47 AM
link   
I tend to agree....there is apparently something for Iran to gain by open conflict....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I tend to agree....there is apparently something for Iran to gain by open conflict....

What would it be? To start a holy war against Israël and USA? To bring the 12th imam? To piss off Bush? Start WW3??

If they face nuclear destruction, I don't think they have much to gain unless the imam pops out of nowhere and convert all the infidels.

And also Iran didn't break the NPT so stop with that!

[edit on 30-5-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
I do not agree with ATS's choice to not accertain why it was they chose not to display my last post
if it can be dredged up by someone it would be most appreciated

the sentinal explain IMAM and i will be able to answer the question

[edit on 30-5-2006 by GoldenBuddha]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBuddha
I do not agree with ATS's choice to not accertain why it was they chose not to display my last post
if it can be dredged up by someone it would be most appreciated

WHAT are you talking about please, what post are you referring to? are you the 12th IMAM golden buddah ??

[edit on 30-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:54 AM
link   
I am of the persuasion that if was not ATS that did not allow my post than it was the Bigpond ISP and if that is the case, than it is beyond ATS's control, i only wish i could explain the points bought up in my point disclosed, but simple factor is it can not be disclosed through my ability to re-dispense information already divulged

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:01 AM
link   
What? You're ISP didn't accepted you're post? WTF? They know what you post and they accept it or not?? Is that legal??

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenBuddha
I am of the persuasion that if was not ATS that did not allow my post than it was the Bigpond ISP and if that is the case, than it is beyond ATS's control, i only wish i could explain the points bought up in my point disclosed, but simple factor is it can not be disclosed through my ability to re-dispense information already divulged

what is your location golden buddha??? never heard of an ISP not allowing a post here at ATS are you sure about this claim???

JAK

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:11 AM
link   
GoldenBuddha's claim is being looked into by staff, please return to the topic at hand:
    Iran's Plan To Assassinate Dick Cheney!!!
Thank you,

Jak

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 05:52 AM
link   
they apparantly apprehended a previous attempt on a key figure during the clinton administration thus the democrates are not imune to assassination ethier

How true and credible is this information? The same source believes that these scenarios are very close to the scenarios that the US intelligence might have to face. Moreover, the source adds that previous activities by Hizballah in the United States strengthen this possibility, indicating that during the Clinton administration, the US intelligence apprehended an assassination unit which was said to belong to Hizballah and which was preparing to assassinate Anthony Lake, the US national security adviser. The operation was shrouded in total secrecy. However, what is certain is that apprehensions about the US Hizballah is now dominating the activities of the US intelligence community, which is considering the scenario of transferring the war with Iran to the United States to be a certainty, believing and that this plan has been drawn up in the secret dens of the Iranian Revolutionary Guard intelligence and whose implementation would be the task of Hizballah and its US-based cells.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join