It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran's Plan To Assassinate Dick Cheney!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
according to this report the hizbollah has a plan of pre-emptive attack in association with Iran so that when iran gives the green light hizbollah terrorist cells will carry out multiple attack including an assassination attempt in vice president dick cheney.....

Indeed, the information provided by this expert goes so far as to affirm that a secret assassination unit belonging to Hizballah received training on such operations at the Imam Ali Camp near Tehran and that some reports went so far as to indicate that the official who would be targeted is US Vice President Dick Cheney.

It seems that selecting Cheney for assassination was for two reasons. The first is logistical; namely, the difficulty of targeting the US President in view of the protection measures around him. The second is political and is due to the Iranian leadership's conviction that the man behind the planning of wars against Iran is the vice president who leads the US hard-line current and who is supervising the entire project of changing regimes in the region

according to this report iran is not going to wait for the US to attack but is going to try a pre-emptive move of their own and has indeed been found to have caused quite a number of incidents in iraq already.......it seems war with iran is unavoidable

Link

here's the whole article link!!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

[edit on 30/5/06 by JAK]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Propaganda. Sorry but propaganda. And good luck to them. He deserves it, and also, why just Cheney?? Don't stop with him, go for Rize, Rumselfd and Bush, and by the way, Pat Robertson, who else?

``Please delete this if i'm gonna get ban for those sentences. ``

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Vitchilo]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   
This so-called report cannot be taken too serious.

First of all you have to imagine what would be the purpose of assassinating Cheney, provoking war? And why would Cheney be the victim, if they want to assassinate the mastermind they'd have to kill Rove.

Second, Iran really wouldn't use Hezbollah to assassinate Cheney, they have an army and CIA-trained intelligence agency, which makes it completely senseless to use an amateurish organization such as Hezbollah.

Third, if Iran really had the intention to assassinate Cheney, you and I would not have known about it.

In my opinion it's yet another pathetic propaganda attempt.

Recall this thread:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

One phase is the phase of preparation by the Unites States to pressure Iran.

The second phase is the phase in which the United States would attempt to sell the people of the U.S. as well as the world that something needs to be done about Iran.
The idea will be to create a crisis, so that the people believe something has to be done [...]

The third phase would be the phase of doing it.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vitchilo
Bush

I agree with that, assassinating would have both a much bigger impact on the American people and its government, and thus would cause a lot of despair and panic among the people. Such a situation would be the perfect timing for a real terrorist attack, or a set up terrorist attack. Such another attack would influence the average opinion of going to war again.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   
MDV2.... so do you think that this could be some US inspired writer to spread some well timed mis-information for the information starved public ???

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
Of course it could be really true that Iran has such ideas, but again, in my opinion it's very unlikely. Even more unlikely is that such an idea would become publically known.

Besides, I see no reason why they'd target Cheney, instead of targets that could have much more impact, or influence the government policies.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
These assasins better be careful. Dick Chenney's gun is always kept loaded!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
if the iranian president believe's that the third world war will bring forth the 12th imam according to their beliefs then i would say that this could be true, Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is said to be fanatically seeking this 12th imam what these people are willing to do in the name of religon is nothing short of extreame and i would put nothing past them

[edit on 28-5-2006 by the_sentinal]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:04 AM
link   
if i were dick cheney i would be wearing a bullet proof vest for awhile just in case

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:08 AM
link   

I agree with that, assassinating would have both a much bigger impact on the American people and its government, and thus would cause a lot of despair and panic among the people.

Considering the popularity of the current administration, I doubt an assasination of either would cause much despair or panic.

On the other hand I agree this doesn't seem like a hugely credible report.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:15 PM
link   
I think the most relevant part of the source material is this:

Security experts and research centers that are close to the neo-conservatives and the White House hawks soon joined the intensive secret efforts of the FBI and the CIA to uncover the size of Hizballah's infiltration of the United States and warn of plots by the Iranian intelligence to use these Hizballah networks, which have been dormant for years, to carry out operations of revenge and retaliation on US territory.

Anyone who remembers how intelligence was distorted to justify the invasion of Iraq will recognise an identical pattern here.

Please wake up, you dozy lot. It's happening again and lots of you are falling for it. I don't want my country to get dragged into another illegal war that will make my country a terrorist priority and that will get thousands of innocent Iranians killed.

Here's another doozy from the report. I'm afraid I can't read it in detail because the combination of background and print colour really hurts my eyes for some reason. That said, I think if I did read it in detail steam would come SHOOTING OUT OF MY EARS because of paragraphs like this one:

Some experts agree that these operations are within the Iranian response to overt operations that the US and British special forces are implementing inside Iran. Therefore, these experts fear that this would be a prelude to transferring the war directly to Britain and the United States through secret operations carried out by extremist organizations working for the Iranian intelligence.

This is tantamount to admitting that, because the US and UK already have special forces inside Iran (oh goody!) the Iranis are more likely (and justifiably so, it could be argued) to launch similar acts inside US or UK borders. Wow, a rare intrusion of reality there... except I actually don't think the Iranians have either the will or the capability.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Its not very often we get good news around here.

What?????? Wait- did i get it right? Dick Cheney??? Oh Nooooooooooo!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
"Chainsaw" Dick "Chicanery" Cheney with a price on his head? Crap he "shoots" his friends for sport... Hmmm. Didn't he work for 37, 38, 40, 41 and 43? Hmmm.

I supposed "the undisclosed" locations that the "Virtual President" VP Cheney regulalrly frequents will be well stocked and "nicely-equipped" for a "hot" summer, I'm sure his bed is ready and turned down with a choclate mint on the pillow right now.

Not unexpected, but still disturbing as the "clock" winds down to some event I guess... WWIII? (your disaster here) not good by half but perhaps unavoidable.

Victor K.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh
These assasins better be careful. Dick Chenney's gun is always kept loaded!!

Bet.

Any assassin is in for it with this guy. He better be prepared to get "peppered."

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
I think rich23 demonstrates a clear case for this being normal government spun propaganda. I also kind of agree with xmotex that it wouldn't do the Iranians little favours apart from maybe helping the American people.
Hamiburton would be in distress; I mean all those government contracts that could be jeopardised. Many millionaires and business men could even be having to sell their homes if the "understanding" of the contracts was at the right stage.
The war itself could actually be successful, and though it denies all logic on the surface, perhaps even cheaper than the Iraq war as well.

That said there is one good reason for killing Cheney "peace". But I doubt that's a very good reason in many of the White House peoples books. Which means one thing: Dick Cheney would be replaced, and his death would no doubt also cause the popularity of the administration to rise a few percentage points.
In this way there is more sense in the administration killing Dick Cheney and making it look like it was the Iranians, after all it would certainly help kick start a war. Now there's a possible conspiracy if there ever was one.

[edit on 090705 by Liberal1984]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I hope its not anytime soon.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_sentinal
if i were dick cheney i would be wearing a bullet proof vest for awhile just in case

And you don't think he wears one every time he steps out in public?

This is nothing but pure propaganda. Remember a month ago when Iran supposedly had 50,000 suicide bombers ready to hit American targets?

Iran is just trying to scare you.

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
You have voted rich23 for the Way Above Top Secret award.

You have two more votes this month.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by rich23

Anyone who remembers how intelligence was distorted to justify the invasion of Iraq will recognise an identical pattern here.

Please wake up, you dozy lot. It's happening again and lots of you are falling for it. I don't want my country to get dragged into another illegal war that will make my country a terrorist priority and that will get thousands of innocent Iranians killed.

sorry but iran does have a part to play in this coming war for one they do want it also according to reports like this

"Our revolution's main mission is to pave the way for the reappearance of the 12th Imam, the Mahdi," Ahmadinejad said in the speech to Friday Prayers leaders from across the country.

Ahmadinejad refers to the return of the 12th Imam, also known as the Mahdi, in almost all his major speeches since he took office in August.

Founded in 1953 and used by the Shah of Iran to try to eradicate followers of the Bahai faith, the Hojjatieh Society is governed by the conviction that the 12th Imam's return will be hastened by the creation of chaos on earth

if the war in iran starts over an assassination attempt or the like, iran will not be the innocent little country some will try and make her out to be

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
If Dick Cheney is assasinated by anyone connected to Iran I predict Mahmoud Ahmadinejad would die exactly one week later by decapitation by roundhouse kick!

www.van-waveren.nl...

For those that don't know, the US will not accept any part of Mahmoud's 5'6" bluff. The man has a strong case of Short Man's Disease and he is about to get checked!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join