It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Pictogram

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   
I do not know if this has been posted here yet but I thought this was an interesting find about egyptians documenting alien beings. here is the pic:

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Dialsoap]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
that is very inteteresting, where did you obtain this picture?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
ok -- enough already -- please stop posting crappy pictures of dubious veracity and unknown origin .

why are all your pictures on image shack ?? -- are they edited or do you wish to hide the source ??

specific questions regarding this pic are :

1 - please give the name / position of the tomb / temple where it is located ,

2 - provide hi res , un eddited origional pics of the fresco

we are all for investigating evidence of possible ancient UFO contacts ,

but there are so many stupid hoaxes flying about ATS right now , that i for one refuse to bite at such nebulous " evidence "

its a shame that the bar has to be raised so , but i dont have time to tilt at windmills

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Sorry folks, this image has been officially debunked. I can't remember how but it has many times. It's not fake. It's just that its a picture of something completely diffenrent and wishful thinking has turned it into an alien.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Yeah im sure this was threaded earlier,i think the view was that it was some kind of urn or container thingy the Egyptians used.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   
it's a lotus blossom placed in a vase
see the link for explanation and images

Alien in Saqqara Pyramid?

Nyx

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
ok -- enough already -- please stop posting crappy pictures of dubious veracity and unknown origin .

why are all your pictures on image shack ?? -- are they edited or do you wish to hide the source ??

get a grip - and maybe do some research before you jump all over someone - this is an honest mistake someone can make and has been made many times before - here and elsewhere - and when something is debunked you can tell them nicely like hobo and the others did.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   

it's a lotus blossom placed in a vase

bing, bing, bing!

Still, no reason for some others to jump all over the original poster.
It's unrealistic to expect someone to do a thorough search before every post.

We all come here seeking knowledge, and I'm glad in this case the poster's question could get answered.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Thanks for the help, as for the source of this file it was obtained from a p2p program that I downloaded if from. So that is why I could not find any backround on this picture or explaination. I knew if I put it on here you all could explain it to me. thanks again. And for the imageshack statement, I save all my pictures to host on my own, if there is a link to where I found it I would have posted it as well. Thanks for the help guys

top topics

join