It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theory of the start of human civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I have mapped out, crudly but somewhat acurate, the starts of human civilization. i will post a picture after i regenerate it on the computer

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
does it start with the summerians ?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by KezigluBey
I have mapped out, crudly but somewhat acurate, the starts of human civilization. i will post a picture after i regenerate it on the computer

Umm... forgive me for being rude, but I just have to ask this question...

Why on earth would you even start this thread if you aren't ready to provide anything yet? It just doesn't make sense to me that you would post something before you even have the finished product. It's not as though this is some groundbreaking story or revelation, and you're letting us know because its extremely urgent that you do so.

It's completely useless posts like these that really press my buttons!

Start the thread when you're actually FINISHED and ready to give us SOMETHING! You just wasted 5 minutes of my life between reading your post and responding to it. That's 5 minutes I'll never get back. You owe me 5 minutes now!!!!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:44 AM
link   
Well, it seems that someone has already beat him to it. Here is the link, if anyone is interested.

African origins to now

Is your mapped out timeline the same as this or something similar? If so, it really isn't something worth noting if you don't have it yet. I found this one in just a few minutes. It's interesting, but I have to agree that you just waste everyone's time if you start a thread with nothing to say.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   
The origin of civilization, and why some early cultures 'took off' while others remained hunter-gatherers with no technology, is the central topic of the book
"Guns, Germs, and Steel" by Jared Diamond.

Of course, in his prologue he admits ignoring archaeological and historical evidence that does not fit his conclusions....

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13

Umm... forgive me for being rude, but I just have to ask this question...

Why on earth would you even start this thread if you aren't ready to provide anything yet? It just doesn't make sense to me that you would post something before you even have the finished product.

Well said my friend. If you aren't ready why in the world open this thread and write down 2 paragraphs?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 11:43 AM
link   
i read it over, briefly

it looks well thought out, is supported by verifiable evidence

AND above all, it acknowledges that there might be discrepincies(sp?) in evidence.

i say it is over all a nice job.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Sorry no time will explain this weekend or next week.

join