It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

May 27--Common UFO theory

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Doesn't anyone else see the incredible resemblence here?

www.ufoevidence.org...
November 14, 2004 - Dorchester, Dorset, United Kingdom

www.ufoevidence.org...
August, 2005 - Jersey City, NJ, USA

www.ufoevidence.org...
November 25, 2005 - Vancouver Island, BC, Canada

From my personal perspective and opinion, I've come to a hypothesis in which says that that this is the same craft on all pictures ... the only problem is that it appears in different places in different years, so is this just a plain sea gull like many speculated before or is there something more?

Many thanks to those who express their opinions and post their thoughts

Cheers

(P.S: Not that it's of high importance, but I live in NJ and Jersey City is really close to me, just to let you guys know.
)

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Sorry, they're all birds. If you look closely, especially with the first and last one you can see beaks on them. Dunno what kind of birds, but they're just ordinary birds. Nothing alien about them.

Although I think the last one is a seagull of some sort.

[edit on 5/27/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I understand what you're saying, I just looked at the first and last picture in more detail to see if I could pick something out and I see the beaks, so now they seem nothing more than birds, but what about the middle picture? Could the beak be possibly hiding or is this no bird at all?

Thanks for your thoughts anyways

Anyone else?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   
It's just a different type of bird, with a different shaped beak. It could be a raptor of some kind, like a small falcon or hawk.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
There's already a gajillion-post thread about these very pictures.

Speculation! Diagrams! Theories! Misunderstandings about perspective and digital photo compression artifacts! Drama! Lots of :bnghd:

And oh yeah. Did I mention pictures of birds?

*Runs off to get aspirin due to memories of previous thread*

[edit on 5/27/2006 by eaglewingz]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Sorry ! sorry ! I didn't see that thread >_< ... somehow it slipped, alright so ... this thread should be closed? mods?

Farewell

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I have seen the middle picture before. I thought at the time that it didn't look like a bird. It just didn't look like any flying bird I had ever seen.

The thing is, that now that I see two more very similar pictures, I am convinced that it is a bird. The first and third pictures are birds for sure and the middle one is shaped exactly the same. That tells me it is only a bird.

I think you see no beak because it may be looking some other direction other than straight ahead.

It's only a UFO in that no one seems to exactly what kind of birds they are.

pass

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
These are cut and pasted from that ocean picture or whatever. First those have been debunked as a seagull, also in the first link check out how the "closer" object is more blurry and the one further away is sharper, well it should be the opposite, but it isn't because its just a copy and paste job with the images scaled, the one closer is blown up and the one further away is shrunken

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Yeah of course i find it strange!!!!

that people would take pictures of pigeons and seagulls and try to pass them off to intelligent guys as u f o,s

sorry but they,re not u f o,s.. they are i f o,s

identifiable flying objects...

SEAGULLS!!!!!!!!!!!!

[edit on 28-5-2006 by AGENT_T]

new topics

top topics

join