It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reinstate the Draft!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:45 AM
link   
That's right, I said it! REINSTATE THE DRAFT! Ya see, these mouth-breathing trolls called repugnants are so quick to rush men and women of color into a war with other people of color. So, now let's have a draft and have THEIR kids sign up and die for some BS war on some foreign soil for oil?

See how quick they turn chicken. See how quick they turn AGAINST war. Ya see, these repugnants use patriotism like we discard used toilet paper. They're all for "the troops" until it gets hard and difficult. Then they forget about 'em. Or, ITS THEIR KID DYING! Then, they turn liberal and say no more war. So, reinstate the draft and send their repugnant kids out on some hellish field to die.

That's my feelings on the subject...

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by Colonel]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Soldiers Miss Flights Back to Iraq
Few of More Than 30 Absent Troops Offer Explanation

More than 30 soldiers who came home from Iraq for two weeks of leave have failed to show up for their flights back to the combat zone, military officials said yesterday.

www.washingtonpost.com...

WE NEED TO SEND SOME REPUGNANT CHILDREN!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
i don't blame them, i wouldn't want to be sent out to a death trap. Send in the Bush family

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm the product of Republicans breeding, I've been against this war from the start. No need to re-instate the draft General, American soldiers shouldn't even be there to start with.
*edit* P.S.--I am NOT A REPUBLICAN

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by kaoszero]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
That's right, I said it! REINSTATE THE DRAFT! Ya see, these mouth-breathing trolls called repugnants are so quick to rush men and women of color into a war with other people of color. So, now let's have a draft and have THEIR kids sign up and die for some BS war on some foreign soil for oil?

See how quick they turn chicken. See how quick they turn AGAINST war. Ya see, these repugnants use patriotism like we discard used toilet paper. They're all for "the troops" until it gets hard and difficult. Then they forget about 'em. Or, ITS THEIR KID DYING! Then, they turn liberal and say no more war. So, reinstate the draft and send their repugnant kids out on some hellish field to die.

You want ME to go to war? Just remember with them going we young-super-liberals have to go too!

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The legislation you are referring to was to point out to those idiots who send people to fight their pointless wars,that their kids would have to serve too.
If it was passed,there would be changes to exclude their kids,or the brats would get desk jobs stateside,away from any danger.
I think they should be first on the list if the legislation passes,because they pay less taxes than poor folk,which would just serve to even it up.
Of course these changes would occur without much fanfare, and the poor white boys and people of color would end up being the only ones getting killed as always.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by kaoszero
I'm the product of Republicans breeding, I've been against this war from the start. No need to re-instate the draft General, American soldiers shouldn't even be there to start with.
*edit* P.S.--I am NOT A REPUBLICAN

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by kaoszero]

Its a good thing you're not republican but we need to reinstate the draft so the repugnants can realize that war affects people's lives. They need to feel it since they've been ducking it all these decades, starting with the Vietnam War.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling

You want ME to go to war? Just remember with them going we young-super-liberals have to go too!

No, I don't want you to fight in ANY war but it would make the repugnants think twice before rushing to war all the time.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Far be it from me to question you Mr. Colonel but...
Do we really know the breakdown of how many of each political parties children are in Iraq? Or how many people of color are being deployed
Did you have your coffee yet?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:13 AM
link   
So You Want A Draft ?!~

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Yeah it would make them think twice alright, but they'd always manage to get their kids out of it, probably by breaking some of their limbs.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Venus

Far be it from me to question you Mr. Colonel but...
Do we really know the breakdown of how many of each political parties children are in Iraq? Or how many people of color are being deployed
Did you have your coffee yet?

I don't have the breakdowns but, I know the repugnant children aren't there, particularly the sons & daughters of repugnant congressmen.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nerdling
Yeah it would make them think twice alright, but they'd always manage to get their kids out of it, probably by breaking some of their limbs.

The mark of a coward.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:20 AM
link   
You Never Cease To Amaze Me So You Think a draft would help to turn more peaple aginst the war ?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
You Never Cease To Amaze Me So You Think a draft would help to turn more peaple aginst the war ?

Yep. Becuase once repugnants relaize that THEIR kids will be fighting and dying, then they won't want war.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If they are truly American They would be proud to have their kids out there.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by tealc
If they are truly American They would be proud to have their kids out there.

Over a LIE? Serve and die over a LIE like this Iraqi war? You think so?

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:46 AM
link   
they dont belive it to be a lie. if they think its a lie they would never allow it to go as far as a draft that would involve thier children.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
This Iraq war is a lie but, its ok, because "other" kids will have to die...not repugnant kids. That's the whole point. The repugnants in reality hates the military....and that's the truth.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 11:52 AM
link   
isee well then the *repugnant's* Would never allow a draft if it could possibly involve thier children

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join