It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Constitution Ain't "Hey!"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:58 PM
link   
All kinds of ridiculous things are happening to America and in American politics. With all the DIVERSITY and confusion this country was baked in for so long, so many people found it so hard to wake the American people up. Conscientious Americans, accused of being traitors by the traitors of liberty, struggled daily to make the American people to understand what was going on, but nothing worked!
But finally, something else came along that did the trick! Something finally woke them up!

The time has finally come. Cries, screaming and shouts of terror are everywhere. People are now throwing their money in the streets. And now even the poorest of the people are not wasting their time picking it up. Military jets are flying over head. There is the sound of gunfire among the shouts. Sounds of helicopters overhead pierce the air. Women are screaming and are routinely getting raped. Anarchy appears to be everywhere! It is now that memory begins to take its toll. The pain of those memories appear to torture souls more than the sounds of war and the actual horrifying situation the American people are in!

*Hey! An unprecedented budget deficit and debt, could make America go bankrupt and bring on national tragedy, therefore making it fall!

*Hey! If America falls, one particular person and group of people would not suffer any loss, but would really become members of a dictator regime!

*Hey! Now we see why the American forefathers forbade war! The War on Terror was NOT designed to preserve American liberty: It was created to destroy it!

*Hey! Are the terrorists happy now that Bush is a supreme dictator through their policy of STAGING TERROR ATTACKS AGAINST THE PEOPLE INSTEAD OF AGAINST BUSH?? The terrorists and insurgents WERE BETRAYED AS WELL BY THEIR GLOBALIST LEADERS! WHERE IS THE MUSLIM AGENDA NOW!!

*Hey! Our soldiers DID DIE IN VAIN!! They were deliberately killed in battle so that monstrous soldiers wearing our American uniforms who hate the American system can join the same American leaders and the communists in destroying it without any opposition! It's true that war comes before tyranny, as the bible says!

*Hey! Government apathy to the unprecedented debt, compared to government concern that the Emergency Fuel Reserves be maintained and guarded, could lead to America being besieged! In order to besiege the public, the tanks and military vehicles need fuel to run! The Emergency Fuel Reserves could be maintained to use against the citizens! That's why Bush treated the Emergency Fuel Reserves far differently than the budget deficit!

[If the government goes bankrupt, CERTAIN PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS BE FED! That includes the Bush propaganda team ...
WILL IT BE YOU??]

*Hey! The Government training us to believe that a national tragedy situation demands that we give up our liberties, was actually taught us as preparation to establish Martial Law against the people and a destruction of the American Constitution!

*Hey! That's why the government and the Bush propaganda team struggled to make sure that we thought that it was important to make the one president who failed this country like no other... A king! And we were dumb enough to be concerned that if we elected any other president, another terror attack might hit!

*Hey! That's why the Supreme Court prevented a ballot recount of Florida in order to allow propaganda magazines to report that Bush would have won anyway had the recount been continued. It's TRUE! Only the "Conspiracy theorists" had the sense to know that the recount should have continued for proper verification and to eliminate all the contention! Only they were not PARANOID of verification!

*Hey! That's why the Supreme Court couldn't know that anyone who obstructs immediate investigations of any tragedy, let alone 911, is involved with 911: a general rule of common sense in investigations known since the world began!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   
*Hey! That's why the Supreme Court couldn't realize that someone commissioned to protect 3,000 people at 911 who failed to do so, and would not approach cleanly and testify about the incident under oath after obstructing such an investigation, doesn't care about the 3,000 who died, more indicating that he had something to do with it!
*Hey! That's why Bush was so cocky and confident even under appeals for impeachment and just escalated treasonous activities and lies!! HE KNEW THAT THE REST OF THE GOVERNMENT--EVEN THE DEMOCRATS--SUPPORTED WHAT HE WAS DOING!!

Now comes the ultimate realization. Everyone now puts their heads down, and painfully and slowly raise it up to make a very faint high-pitched request from above!

"LORD, PLEASE HELP ME???"

The reply from above?...

Revelation 17:2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication.

Translated:

YOU MUST BE DRUNK!!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I quite admire the American constitution and the American people. Their constitution is perhaps the finest "peoples" document ever created. BTW, I'm Canadian. It's almost as if it because of it's virtues it actually defends (paradoxically to me) the right to challenge it's existence... and with legal interpretations involved and politics and personalities... it's a wonder it is still so much an icon of what I "feel" America was truly meant to be about by her founding fathers. Total "Gordian Knot".

Respectfully,

Victor K.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by V Kaminski]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I do believe this kind of Nazi method of discussion is prohibited from this forum. If you can't adhere to the forum rules, please make sure that the medicated forum owners and moderators to know that only drugless vegetarians need to discuss issue on here.

THANK YOU!

Snippity doo da, snippity day

Please love your fellow ATS Members.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by tmac100]

[edit on 8/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:13 PM
link   
The Constitution defends no such rights to challenge its existence, for, whenever that happens, no one is moved into new areas or pursuits. We always lapse back to the Inquisitions as is happening now when the Constitution is challenged!

When do you see the need to stop rights to free speech, freedom of the press, etc.? Whether you know it or not, the very direction we are heading into even under the Patriot Act was already established during the Inquisitions, the Communist governments and the Nazi regime. There's nothing in the Patriot Act that is new we never saw before.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by tmac100]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:36 AM
link   
I'm not sure that I understand the point to this thread. Is this supposed to be some sort of rant? If so, a U2U to said member would have sufficed, I'm sure. Otherwise, could you give a bit more explanation on what exactly it is that you're trying to get across, aside from the stuff that we've already heard and discussed ad nauseum?

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There is a heavy emphasis against the freedom of the people to believe or know there is a conspiracy. Now the points on this thread comes up and the argument that it has been discussed, hashed and rehashed ad nauseum is an excuse to dismiss the issues WITHOUT THEM BEING CLEARED UP.

Before anyone complains about topics being debated till the end of time, let them clear up the issues that are brought up first, instead of being talented to make them circle around and then complain about the circles.

In the first post is listed all the absurdities deliberately inserted against America that are pre-planned to make it fall. After that shows the American people finally realizing why they were put into confusion by a fifth-column army of treason. It shows what was the premise for endless debate so that all Americans can be canceled out by others of the propaganda team and those whom they have deceived gridlocking them forever.

It shows there are consequences to the absurd policies and practices that have been deliberately placed against America to destroy it and bring back tyranny.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I guess I was just thrown off by the way that it was written. The style of writing is very condescending towards the Constitution, almost to the point of demonizing it. The Constitution is a document that represents the most fundamental rights that every American citizen should have, and to claim that that very same document was pre-designed to enslave us would be folly and ignorant. If anything, it's the people altering said document that are responsible for the enslavement, not the document itself.

The main premise of The Constitution was to give the freedoms that the people needed back to them. It succeeded, for a while. Then, wealthy Congressmen came along and slowly but surely started bastardizing every freedom in it. This led us to the point we are at right now, without the very freedoms that our cherished Constitution supposedly grants us.

With that being said, my main contention with this thread was that all of these points are being debated currently. Why not just jump into an already-existing thread and post this? You would be more apt to pick up some serious responses in a popular thread than one of your own.

Just a few thoughts.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
With this and everything else I've posted, it would be useless to dialogue with you if you ASSume that I am putting down the Constitution. If you really believe that now because of me, you should have a nervous mental breakdown with the activities of President Bush and his fifth-column propaganda psychiatrists and pharmacists all over the internet.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
I have to agree. Myself personally I am scared of this government and what it has become. I love the constitution and would fight for it. Each and every right is precious. When this nation collapses (not if anymore) I for one will fight back and will NEVER surrender to the UN , or surrender my rights. I am sure that when all this comes down and I think it will, I will fight them till I die. If I die okay. I have no fear of death at all. So I suppose I should watch it happen. There really isn't much I alone can do, but I can wage war if it were to come to that.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Well appreciated, but the fight now is to protect everyone instead of fighting back. We are defeated. Just look at the issues the propaganda team are trained to ignore and make circular. To the propaganda team of treason, it is crucial that true questions are not answered and true issues and problems are not cleared up. You can clearly see that happening here. No matter how absurd, if you clear up the issues and ask questions and issue points that must be answered, they have to pretend it is not there to attack you and make the arguments as circular as possible.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by tmac100
With this and everything else I've posted, it would be useless to dialogue with you if you ASSume that I am putting down the Constitution. If you really believe that now because of me, you should have a nervous mental breakdown with the activities of President Bush and his fifth-column propaganda psychiatrists and pharmacists all over the internet.

Heh, don't get me started in this thread as well about him and his plans.

I'd like to extend my apologies on having misunderstood you. I re-read your post, and it's not what I thought upon first read-through. I'll have to make it a point to go through some posts more than once from now on. Again, I apologize.

As far as my circular reasoning.. I simply think that we should compile our knowledge into one location, rather than spreading it out like a thin wax coating. All of these points would have done well in any number of currently active threads. Just my $0.02.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
I went through a few of the points you mentioned with a close friend the other day. After reaching your same conclusion, he concluded that in the case of a mayor depression in the U.S.
He would move back to France. With his wife and kids,

A young couple I know of is moving to Portugal, they are both engineers and they decided that if they were going to settle somewhere, The U.S. was not a good investment.

Meanwhile who is buying houses on 40 year morgage?

AT the rate we are going would you mind guessing a time frame for the events you forcasted?
Because everybody I talk to doesn't quite get how inminent is the threat of a Martial Law beign imposed on the U.S or at least its mayor cities. Unfortunally I think protests or riots would only help the regime.
MY estimate based on Oil reserves world wide and the debt of the U.S. is a maximum of 7 years before the entire world economy collapses or indeed shifts to a E.U. more dominant control.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I would warn people to prepare as if that time is going to happen tomorrow. Bush is already showing us that he wants to be a dictator. If the American economy falls, the world economy will, since, even George Bush Sr and the others under the New World Order, fought for ECONOMIC INTERDEPENDENCE. Bush will then become a dictator even before the election.

You push over one major country and the others would fall like dominoes.

When that happens, Bush will still be fed, along with his treason propaganda team. We and most of the American people will not have that luxury. Why then should Bush work for the recovery of America??

posted on Jun, 14 2006 @ 05:07 AM
link   
Let me assure you. There will be NO American dictator anytime in the near future. Too many American patriots still exist to allow such a thing.

TheBorg

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   
No American dictators?

Just the same as saying,

"Let me assure you, there are weapons of mass destruction in Iraq" from a nation we "bombed into the Stone Age" during Operation Desert Storm. The anti-Paranoia thought-police forgot to remind Bush that paranoia medicine is far less expensive than an illegal war.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:31 AM
link   
The Constitution does not give you anything. It does not grant, nor imply, nor assign rights to any American Citizen.

The Constitution along with the BIll of Rights, ENUMERATE those rights which are birthright to all Americans.

The writers were smart enough to figure out what is granted or given, can also be taken away. Therefore the Constitution simply lays out what is yours to begin with, and that no government can remove.

The Constitution RESTRICTS the actions of government, not the citizen. The day we start down the slippery path of using the Constitution to restrict what a Citizen can and cannot do we are doomed.

The Constitution requires Americans to Fight for their freedoms, rights and Liberties. It is not enough to merely demand your rights, you are obligated to FIGHT for them, in the halls of justice to the streets of washington DC, you must fight to keep a tyrannical government from taking them away.

posted on Jun, 19 2006 @ 02:36 AM
link   
toolman:

I couldn't have put it better myself. Thank you. It's left to We the People to make those we put in power do as we want. In the end, it is we the masses that are at fault for how things become. Because, at anytime, if we all feel that something isn't right, we've been obligated by the founders to go and make sure that whatever isn't right is set back the way it should be. It's our DUTY to do that.

TheBorg

top topics

join