It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Eight Survived Car's Plunge Off 200-Foot Cliff

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
A Nissan Sentra packed with eight people, including one in the trunk (!), plunged off a Mulholland 200-foot cliff. Two of the survivors even climbed back up after the accident. Rescuers are stunned and can't explain how they all survived! They say guardian angels must have been watching over them.

Los Angeles Times: 8 Survive Car's Plunge Off Mulholland Cliff

May 27, 2006

It was an accident site at the top of a 200-foot cliff where rescuers arrived expecting the worst — and left shaking their heads in amazement.

The Sentra struck a telephone pole and plunged down a ravine, rolling over several times. It came to rest 200 feet below the road in a brushy area. Fire and police officials arrived at the accident scene concerned about possible fatalities. More than 100 firefighters and rescue personnel responded, including some in three helicopters that beamed bright lights into the dark canyon. But by the time they arrived, two of the people in the car had already managed to climb back up to Mulholland. Firefighters rappelled down the cliff to the battered vehicle. They found some of the young people outside the Sentra and two trapped inside. But to the surprise of rescuers, none had life-threatening injuries.

Rescuers were at a loss to explain how all survived such a precipitous fall.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

These kids were incredibly lucky. How can this even be possible? Wow!

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
What !!!!

I backed up my Acura once into a pole going about 20 km and my passenger hit her head against the back seat and got whiplash, and these blokes are fine and dandy?

I'm soooo buying a Nissan Sentra !

Lux.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
More important question. What was one of them doing in the trunk!??!?!?

seriously? what the hell?

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
More important question. What was one of them doing in the trunk!??!?!?

seriously? what the hell?

I echo this question. What was really going on here?
Anyone?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Haha, yes! O'Doyle rules!

posted on Jun, 4 2006 @ 01:23 PM
link   
woa they should thank there lucky stars they survived

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Man are they lucky- I owned a cavalier a few years back and bumped into a yellow post in a parking lot and the air bag broke my nose. Boy are the lucky- someone up stairs is watching over fools and idiots. They seem to have all the luck in that stuff

new topics

top topics

join