It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which is Outdated: The Constitution? Or The Patriot Act!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris
It was congress who wrote the legislation, President Bush just signed it. He didnt write the bill that set up the investigation. Its not the President who makes bills move or be created in congress any faster.

Wait a sec, so I am lying when I say that Bush isnt a Dictator or a King? Because it goes against your point I cant say it? Sounding like a regular dictator there yourself arent you?
Again, you say this lie(whicever lie that is) is proven but offer no proof to me that it is. Which once again gives the impression that this is nothing more than a rant. You offer nothing to substantiate your claims. I'm not sayin it again, thats the last time. You keep repeating yourself time and time again. Same old poo different day.

Man youre killing me here, seriously that last paragraph is a gutbuster. My thoughts are backwards and absurd because they go against yours? I cant dissagree with you? Youre digging a hole with your tongue boy. Youre not asking any questions, youre making unfounded statements with nothing to substantiate them with. Sorry, no dice here my friend.

Sounds more like you are pasting me with your talents. You mean there is a conspiracy just because lies, coverups and absurdities grow and grow, while those who don't like this even on the internet are constantly trailed by strange self-appointed psychiatrists who are sent to make sure things continue this way?

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 04:51 PM
link   
The ones who can't sleep when the BIG BAD OL' "CONSPIRACY THEORISTS" that are out ta get us, enjoy freedom and posts their beliefs freely!

Now, WHICH IS OUTDATED? Is it the US Constitution? Or the Patriot Act with principles from the Inquisitions that took place earlier. The fact we are led off of the regrettable facts shows that everything taking place is intentional. Did you readers hear or study in school of a time when people were arrested based on an accusation, and were tried and killed in secret?

If such a time comes back, will that make the US Constitution or the Geneve Convention declarations OUTDATED?

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Yes, thank you Bush propaganda team figments of Jack Chick's imagination for allowing Americans to be afraid to vote for anyone else except the one president who failed to protect the American people so grossly on 911, it was as if he had an opened door to terrorists.

Thank you propaganda team who get sick when anyone in their free rights know about your conspiracy since you are so sure I don't back up my points you are running this country absurdly and cannot even address the issues that are presented to you.

Thank you propaganda team for fighting for a president who has had ties to terrorists to destroy the lives of anyone he accuses of having ties to terrorists.

Thank you propaganda team for fighting to have only certain investigations to take place a year after a disaster and to then fibb till the dawn of damnation day that this is proper.

Thank you propaganda team for struggling to make the most embarrassing war of this planet take place to look for WMDs and to hypnotize everyone else to believe this is proof Michael Moore is an embarrassment.

Thank you propaganda team for always being there to tell informed people who are concerned about the conspiracy about the disease called PARANOIA, but who then kept silent when Bush saw a dictator whose country was "bombed into the Stone Age" and contained under no-fly-zones not too long previous, and Bush became concerned and struggled to, "SAVE AMERICA!" None of you told Bush that the price of paranoia medicine was far less than an illegal war.

Thank you propaganda team for always obsessing on posts you claim are nonsense or not substantiated while the internet is filled with such posts that grow and grow, while the ones telling the truth are being attacked.

Thank you propaganda team for not answering all these points also and struggling to make sure none of the issues are ever cleared up.

After all, TREASON cannot continue if the issues are cleared up.

Thank you propaganda team for showing concern for issues being wrestled with ad nauseum, but then come back with the same lies, leaving the issues untouched.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Once everyone compares the Bush agenda to the Inquisitions, more and more eyes would be opened. Now the subject of Guantanamo Bay prison is in the spotlight where detainees, after being in prison without charge and tortured endlessly, commit suicide and the Bush propaganda team tell us, without themselves being imprisoned, that such people with such unfairly tortured lives are merely using warfare against a President who uses Nazi principles for his agenda constantly.

posted on Jun, 16 2006 @ 09:23 AM
link   
How can even Crakeur notice anything wrong with this? He is one of the solvers of all the problems of the world. Why can't anyone realize that the way to solve all these problems is to put guys like Crakeur in Guantanamo?

But you say he doesn't belong there? He himself will claim that he doesn't despite the inhuman apathy. Put him and guys like him there anyway. When they claim that they don't belong there and begin to give their alibis, just say...

SSSSSSHHHHHH, SHAT AP!

We don't give due process nor listen to defenses.

Their tunes would change rapidly!

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Why the silence?

Has anyone heard of laws just like the Patriot Act throughout history?

History-history, like history long before the US Constitution? Yes or no!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join