It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslims/Arabs Realizing: Osama Bin Laden is a Traitor!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
THE PARABLE OF THE NEW DAY OF TERRORISM!

Some Arab/Islamic terrorists in Afghanistan who had been in training for a long time had agreed to congregate for a social gathering where they can share their views, hopes and convictions. Among them were trained suicide bombers and even financiers who agreed to give everything toward their cause. While they were at their gatherings however, in a series of events in discussions that got heated, the meeting didn't end as expected. Something very serious had happened while they were in discussion to the point where they had confront their superiors. They advanced upon their superiors with a desperate imperative to have their questions answered. The group selected a leader who presented a unified grievance with most of his colleagues accompanying:

Sir: We simply have to address some findings we had stumbled upon. We are and have demonstrated that we are willing and able to give everything for our plight as Arabs and servants under Islam. We have already made incalculable sacrifices, but we now realize that things have turned for the worst and simply just don't make sense.

America has always had the belief that it is better to die than to lose liberty. Patrick Henry made the famous cliche, “Give me liberty, or give me death!” More recently however their leaders have been pushing upon them that it is better to surrender liberty than to die, or to surrender liberty SO THAT THEY CAN LIVE. We have noticed that surrendering liberty is not merely giving something away into the air. It is giving up something TO OTHERS. In surrendering liberty then, they surrendered it to President George Bush. Therefore since the great attack at 911, George Bush is much more powerful today than before 911 even though he failed to protect the people. Sir, with this process, the more times we attack the people will be the more times their government will claim powers from them and make them weaker.

We then don't have to inform you that we have found it impossible to make American leadership to sympathize with our plight and our arguments against Israel. For as long as our grievances existed and American leadership decided to jump into our business, she has not sympathized with us in the least, while the American people, along with ignorance of the entire issue, have demonstrated some form of sympathy at least with the idea that America should never have involved herself in our arguments against Israel nor our affairs.

We therefore beg you to look at what has been happening at our expense. Since 911 George Bush is MUCH stronger! He has been given dictator powers. In that we don't see any advancement whatsoever for our plight, nor even any advancement in world sympathy for our cause. Our lives are being wasted on the battlefield wherever it is found! Since the 911 attacks, we lost more Arab lives than we took from the Americans as the response. The more we attack the people is the more Bush will get stronger and stronger and ultimately the less the people can say or even believe in our favor in any wise legally! We are now preparing over and over again to attack the people, but when should we stop and when will mission be accomplished? When Bush becomes an absolute dictator?? As the people get weaker, Bush gets stronger and all sympathy for our plight erodes! We then attack Iraqi oil installations and the price of oil goes up and Bush becomes stronger! Now we are even asked to stage a terror attack before the election when it is clear and obvious that this would only benefit Bush! Do we really hate him??

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   
We even expend much money to train pilots and to make other dramatic endeavors against the American people at great expense. Viewing that American news media tells the people that 911 took place because terrorists are smarter, we are baffled at how tactics have evolved when we compare the precision and expense of terrorists 40 years ago who didn't like President John F. Kennedy and took care of him with the very minimum of expense and lost lives!
Viewing that we make the sacrifices, we are begging some accounting from you about our cause and how we expect to accomplish it under our present methods. Even since 911, we have seen no one nor party make gains except the Bush Administration and their business conglomerates! Even Osama is not better off now than he was four years ago! We don't like the idea of us even giving our lives under the suspicion that there is even an alliance between some of us and the American leaders as the evidence is more and more showing. Bush travels about freely without a care in the world while the people are becoming more fearful of terror attacks and are cowering.

What do you say to this?

[If the terrorism was truly an outside force or agenda, the terrorists would attack those who make decisions for America that assaults Islam instead of the people. MANY ARABS SEE AND NOTICE THAT MANY AMERICANS NEVER WANTED THE IRAQ WAR NOR EVEN INVOLVEMENT WITH ISLAMIC OR ARAB AFFAIRS. THE FACT THAT TERRORISTS ARE BLIND TO THE AMERICAN LEADERS THEY HATE WHEN THEY ATTACK SHOWS THAT MANY INSURGENTS THEMSELVES ARE BEING DECEIVED AND BETRAYED. THIS ALSO INDICATES COLLUSION BETWEEN THE TERRORISTS AND THE GOVERNMENT!

They would shoot President Bush instead of making much harder investments to attack the American people so that President Bush can be more crowned king!
In answer to this expose, it would be advantageous for the conspiracy to finally think and stage an attack upon President Bush.]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   

posted by tmac100
Some Arab terrorists in Afghan agreed to congregate for a social gathering to share their views, hopes and convictions. While they were at the gathering a series of discussions got heated . . They advanced on their superiors desperate to have their questions answered.

Sir: We have to address some findings we had stumbled upon. America has always had the belief that it is better to die than to lose liberty. Therefore since the great attack at 911, George Bush is much more powerful today than before 911. Sir, the more times we attack, the more times their government will claim powers from them and make the people weaker but Bush stronger.

We beg you to look at what has been happening at our expense. Since 911 George Bush is MUCH stronger! He has been given dictatorial powers. Our lives are being wasted on the battlefield! As the people get weaker, Bush gets stronger and all sympathy for our plight erodes!
[Edited by Don W]

The US still has the $25 million in gold, citizenship and a new identify open to anyone who will rat out OBL. As each American election grows closer, I expect any negotiator could get $100 million in gold if he could produce OBL. For that reason, I doubt many Arabs think OBL is a traitor.

[edit on 5/27/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:41 PM
link   
The Age of Terror would not be bad if the Terrorists attacked the leaders who cause all the trouble instead of the people! Then those leaders will think twice and not joyride all over the place comfortably while the people cower, and then claim they must be dictators.

Other figured out the posts. I was automatically hated for it by the other side. It already started even on this message board.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:54 PM
link   

posted by tmac100

The Age of Terror would not be bad if the Terrorists attacked the leaders who cause all the trouble instead of the people! Then those leaders will think twice and not joyride all over the place . . Others figured out the posts. It already started even on this message board.
[Edited by Don W]

In 2002, I heard the US contracted with a security company to enhance the security at the White House. The figure mentioned was $300 million. You can figure every house, every building, in a circle stretching outwards 2 kilometers from the White House has been examined and the occupants are on a great computer in the sky. Additional zones with lower intensity levels of security would be found at the 5 km circle and the 15 km circle.

I expect there are street traffic and motion detectors and maybe a KH 12 or a KH 13 ‘parked’ overhead. I expect every telephone in this SAFE zone has been monitored since the Nine Eleven Event. Without benefit of a warrant.

I expect there is a scale model of this area somewhere which is studied day and night to find possible sites for mortars and rockets. I’ll bet there are no fewer than 2000 tv cameras carefully located to give cross-cover and to monitor every activity in this Security Zone One. I’ll bet you we spend about $1.5 billion a year on this project with 5,000 to 10,000 employees covertly carried on the CIA, NSA and FBI payrolls.

I'd bet there are 50 to 100 houses stragecially located inside that 15 miles safe zone that the US has bought - surreptitiously - in secret agent’s names, and converted into pillboxes and linked to provide a barrier of heavy automatic weapons fire to thwart any fair size group that might try to assault the White House.

What do you say Tmac100?

[edit on 5/27/2006 by donwhite]

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
I say compromising all of that is less expensive than the hijackings and all the trainings that the terrorists did.

Next, the hijackers gave their lives at 911. They can do the same even to shoot Bush when he appears smiling jovially after lying to the world, killing off constitutional soldiers and planning to put America under tyranny by promising protection from tyranny.

If even the terrorists tried, failed and got killed, Bush would then not be the only one smiling while the people cower over terror threats. If the terrorists really tried to the sacrificing of their lives, then our politicians will not be smiling anymore, and the great hoax of the War on Terror would be exposed. Neither will your argument here change the fact that the more the Terrorists attack is the more Bush claims kingship for failing to protect the people, AND THEN THE MORE THE ARAB/MUSLIM AGENDA ALSO GOES TO THE DOGS!

They would attack and cause another Bradey Bill as what happened to President Reagan under John Hinckley Jr.

You're trying to tell me that those even religious fanatics would even see their people being killed in false wars by the Americans, and, for even the sake of their religion, would not mingle in crowds and be able to catch Bush in the brain?

ONLY if Bush remains in some bunker and stops traveling around, smiling and betraying the American people and the world, will he escape the Muslim extremists if they had any sense and were not themselves being betrayed by Osama and his cronies!

Before Bush we used to laugh at these Muslim extremists when they threatened us. They became celebrities only after Bush came. Now when they speak, we must listen. Still yet, the claim is that these newly converted "bad boys" cannot now attack and catch Bush with a bullet to his brain! That's too much hard work for them! Maybe they're not so hot after all to do so much such an easier thing?

[edit on 27-5-2006 by tmac100]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Do you understand what I'm saying? If they even truly knew the lives and religion of their people was being threatened, the Muslim extremists would risk their own lives in order to kill Bush, and Bush will not be traveling without a care in the world looking for dictatorship to be handed to him.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:52 PM
link   

ONLY if Bush remains in some bunker and stops traveling around, smiling and betraying the American people and the world, will he escape the Muslim extremists if they had any sense and were not themselves being betrayed by Osama and his cronies!

Bush isn't going to stay in any bunker. Bin Laden is the one who has to live in a cave and wonder where he went wrong.

Before Bush we used to laugh at these Muslim extremists when they threatened us. They became celebrities only after Bush came. Now when they speak, we must listen. Still yet, the claim is that these newly converted "bad boys" cannot now attack and catch Bush with a bullet to his brain! That's too much hard work for them! Maybe they're not so hot after all to do so much such an easier thing?

No, they're not so hot. They dress like women and put children between them and a bullet.

Originally posted by tmac100
Do you understand what I'm saying? If they even truly knew the lives and religion of their people was being threatened, the Muslim extremists would risk their own lives in order to kill Bush, and Bush will not be traveling without a care in the world looking for dictatorship to be handed to him.

They brought it on themselves. They deserve every bullet they get.

Unless I am mis-understanding you, and you hope that Bush is assassinated? Maybe I am mis-reading you.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by jsobecky]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   
It, of course is showing that the whole War on Terror is a hoax, and the people running that War on Terror are also responsible for the very terror they claim to be fighting against.

Osama attacks everything but Bush, and Bush attacks everything but Osama.

Reread the originating post. If these Muslim extremists hate Bush, they would kill Bush. Simple as that. Why attack the people and then make Bush a king?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I figured the points on this post could not be answered. With even the history of fierce battles, who is going to tell me that Muslim Extremists viewing Bush even making illegal war against Arabs threatening to destroy Islam, will be afraid for the protections Bush has while traveling all around America and would not try to issue a bullet to his brain at the risk of their lives?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
I think you're mistaken about the motivation. It has nothing to do with bush. These guys don't care about bush, 911 was plotted long before anyone had heard of him.

The radicals that organize the attacks, and the dupes that carry out the suicide bombings, don't have anything like the relationship you are citing. They aren't thinking. They are saying that westernization, in cultural, business, and political interference, is an assult upon their religion (their version of it anyway), and that to die in responding to that attack is glorious. They don't think about 'inputs and outputs' or geo-strategic relationships. Not the bombers anyway. The guys recruiting and financing the bombers, that is different, but even they aren't taking it on a 'lets mess up bush level', any more than the IRA was personally concerned with any UK Prime MInister. They saw the occupation as an offense that required a 'manly' response. To negotiate, or even work with the 'enemy' to 'resolve conflict', is weak and worthless, to organize a fight against them, is worthwhile.

IOW, these aren't reasonable people who mapped it all out and said, 'yes, starting an international terrorist organization is a loverly idea'. They want to fight, and to force their local governments to crumble or 'reform'.

They don't expect to march on washington. They expect to trigger chaos, and then take advantage of that when an oppurtunity arises.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Simply...

The Patriot Act is here. It came just a few years ago in the recent history of the United States. Before that is a rich history of this not being our concern.

If the other presidents were laxed, how come they protected us so well till we were not concerned about Middle Eastern Muslim extremists? This question has not been answered.

State why the Patriot Act is necessary now, to the ignoring of 99.99% of the history of this country where we never thought we needed to go back to the Inquisitions.

Answer the questions plainly. All of these concerns are Johnny-come-Lately concerns with all the other variables of the equation present, except for the leaders crying out for NEW WORLD ORDER.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

State why the Patriot Act is necessary now, to the ignoring of 99.99% of the history of this country where we never thought we needed to go back to the Inquisitions.

Protected us so well? Do you even read history about other terrorist attacks by Muslims under other previous administrations?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Nygdan,

If you say these are not reasonable people who attack, why do we respect them as smart and intelligent due to the fact that the history of the threat of these terrorists never bothered us?

The going rationale today is that these guys are smart. But still you cannot tell us who is reasonable.

It is not reasonable to stage an "independent" investigation of 911 a year after the fact. It is not reasonable to trust a president who started a war for WMDs, found none and doesn't blush.

It is not reasonable to have a Supreme Court determined to make Bush king allowing him to arrest and detain anyone without rights on an accusation of having ties to terrorists, when they know Bush has had lengthy family ties to the Bin Ladens.

Many more things are not REASONABLE.

But the religion itself would naturally make them to know that the people who should be attacked are the leaders. They should know that Bush and team are the only ones better off now than they were six years ago. That includes ISLAM!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy

Protected us so well? Do you even read history about other terrorist attacks by Muslims under other previous administrations?

I have asked you to provide the TIMELINE for the concern we now have for Middle Eastern Muslim extremists, and you guys pretend I'm not asking the question!

Are you going to provide us this timeline, even from the beginning, of the growing importance of the Patriot Act because of Middle Eastern Muslim extremists or not!

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

I have asked you to provide the TIMELINE for the concern we now have for Middle Eastern Muslim extremists, and you guys pretend I'm not asking the question!

Are you going to provide us this timeline, even from the beginning, of the growing importance of the Patriot Act because of Middle Eastern Muslim extremists or not!

www.infoplease.com...

Nov. 4, Tehran, Iran: Iranian radical students seized the U.S. embassy, taking 66 hostages. 14 were later released. The remaining 52 were freed after 444 days on the day of President Reagan's inauguration.
1982–1991
Lebanon: Thirty US and other Western hostages kidnapped in Lebanon by Hezbollah. Some were killed, some died in captivity, and some were eventually released. Terry Anderson was held for 2,454 days.
April 18, Beirut, Lebanon: U.S. embassy destroyed in suicide car-bomb attack; 63 dead, including 17 Americans. The Islamic Jihad claimed responsibility.
Oct. 23, Beirut, Lebanon: Shiite suicide bombers exploded truck near U.S. military barracks at Beirut airport, killing 241 Marines. Minutes later a second bomb killed 58 French paratroopers in their barracks in West Beirut.
Dec. 12, Kuwait City, Kuwait Shiite truck bombers attacked the U.S. embassy and other targets, killing 5 and injuring 80.
Sept. 20, east Beirut, Lebanon: truck bomb exploded outside the U.S. embassy annex, killing 24, including 2 U.S. military.
Dec. 3, Beirut, Lebanon: Kuwait Airways Flight 221, from Kuwait to Pakistan, hijacked and diverted to Tehran. 2 Americans killed.
April 12, Madrid, Spain: Bombing at restaurant frequented by U.S. soldiers, killed 18 Spaniards and injured 82.
June 14, Beirut, Lebanon: TWA Flight 847 en route from Athens to Rome hijacked to Beirut by Hezbollah terrorists and held for 17 days. A U.S. Navy diver executed.
Oct. 7, Mediterranean Sea: gunmen attack Italian cruise ship, Achille Lauro. One U.S. tourist killed. Hijacking linked to Libya.
Dec. 18, Rome, Italy, and Vienna, Austria: airports in Rome and Vienna were bombed, killing 20 people, 5 of whom were Americans. Bombing linked to Libya.
April 2, Athens, Greece:A bomb exploded aboard TWA flight 840 en route from Rome to Athens, killing 4 Americans and injuring 9.
April 5, West Berlin, Germany: Libyans bombed a disco frequented by U.S. servicemen, killing 2 and injuring hundreds.
Dec. 21, Lockerbie, Scotland: N.Y.-bound Pan-Am Boeing 747 exploded in flight from a terrorist bomb and crashed into Scottish village, killing all 259 aboard and 11 on the ground. Passengers included 35 Syracuse University students and many U.S. military personnel. Libya formally admitted responsibility 15 years later (Aug. 2003) and offered $2.7 billion compensation to victims' families.
Feb. 26, New York City: bomb exploded in basement garage of World Trade Center, killing 6 and injuring at least 1,040 others. In 1995, militant Islamist Sheik Omar Abdel Rahman and 9 others were convicted of conspiracy charges, and in 1998, Ramzi Yousef, believed to have been the mastermind, was convicted of the bombing. Al-Qaeda involvement is suspected.
Nov. 13, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: car bomb exploded at U.S. military headquarters, killing 5 U.S. military servicemen.
June 25, Dhahran, Saudi Arabia: truck bomb exploded outside Khobar Towers military complex, killing 19 American servicemen and injuring hundreds of others. 13 Saudis and a Lebanese, all alleged members of Islamic militant group Hezbollah, were indicted on charges relating to the attack in June 2001.
Aug. 7, Nairobi, Kenya, and Dar es Salaam, Tanzania: truck bombs exploded almost simultaneously near 2 U.S. embassies, killing 224 (213 in Kenya and 11 in Tanzania) and injuring about 4,500. 4 men connected with al-Qaeda 2 of whom had received training at al-Qaeda camps inside Afghanistan, were convicted of the killings in May 2001 and later sentenced to life in prison. A federal grand jury had indicted 22 men in connection with the attacks, including Saudi dissident Osama bin Laden, who remained at large.
Oct. 12, Aden, Yemen: U.S. Navy destroyer USS Cole heavily damaged when a small boat loaded with explosives blew up alongside it. 17 sailors killed. Linked to Osama bin Laden, or members of al-Qaeda terrorist network.
Sept. 11, New York City, Arlington, Va., and Shanksville, Pa.: hijackers crashed 2 commercial jets into twin towers of World Trade Center; 2 more hijacked jets were crashed into the Pentagon and a field in rural Pa. Total dead and missing numbered 2,9921: 2,749 in New York City, 184 at the Pentagon, 40 in Pa., and 19 hijackers. Islamic al-Qaeda terrorist group blamed. (See September 11, 2001: Timeline of Terrorism.)
June 14, Karachi, Pakistan: bomb exploded outside American consulate in Karachi, Pakistan, killing 12. Linked to al-Qaeda.
May 12, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: suicide bombers killed 34, including 8 Americans, at housing compounds for Westerners. Al-Qaeda suspected.
May 29–31, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists attack the offices of a Saudi oil company in Khobar, Saudi Arabia, take foreign oil workers hostage in a nearby residential compound, leaving 22 people dead including one American.
June 11–19, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia: terrorists kidnap and execute Paul Johnson Jr., an American, in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. 2 other Americans and BBC cameraman killed by gun attacks.
Dec. 6, Jeddah, Saudi Arabia: terrorists storm the U.S. consulate killing 5 consulate employees. 4 terrorists were killed by Saudi security.
Nov. 9, Amman, Jordan: Suicide bombers hit 3 American hotels, Radisson, Grand Hyatt and Days Inn, in Amman Jordan, killing 57. Al-Qaeda claimed responsibility.

I got class coming up. But if you want more info on Muslim terrorist attacks on the U.S. as well as on other nations. Let me know.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Did you or did you not know I was talking about the entire history of this country???

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

posted by tmac100
Did you or did you not know I was talking about the entire history of this country

Tmac, try this website.
www.history.navy.mil...

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Show us what the link says.

That will show the timeline of Middle Eastern Muslim extremists, terror codes, making the president king and the Constitution being an outdated document back then??

Be frank and answer.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   

The going rationale today is that these guys are smart. But still you cannot tell us who is reasonable.

I know a lot of people that are very smart and completely unreasonable.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join