It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Our Forefathers Forbade War!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Didn't congress vote to go to war after they recieved the evidence of the WMD. Both democrats and republicans voted for it. There must be an awful lot of stupid people in congress if they believed Bush's lies. You all voted them in. Kerry, Kennedy, Clinton they all voted for it. Even the hero Bill Clinton said there were WMD'S. He even bombed Iraq in 98 without approval because of WMD'S. So how did Bush lie?

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 12:09 AM
link   
Every person who came to me like you did merely asking me what drugs I'm taking because I present unanswerable arguments you don't agree with wind up being Bush supporters.

Bush DID LIE! He brought his case for war with Iraq, but then saw people were not buying it. The lie about WMDs came afterward...

AT THE SAME TIME, HE CRITICIZED AMERICAN POLICY CLAIMING HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO GO TO WAR FOR WHATEVER REASON HE WANTS. He claimed America made a big mistake that cost lives for not going to war sooner in WWII. From that day to this he claims he changed American policy in order to support something called "pre-emptive war."

After there were found to be no WMDs and Bush, naturally having the Jesuit mind, cannot blush, he said that he would have gone to war with Iraq anyway, even if there were no WMDs in order to "SAVE AMERICA." Naturally all the strange posters on the internet from the propaganda team didn't jump on Bush for his PARANOIA to even remind him that the country he was talking about was contained under no-fly-zones, and we bombed that country "Into the Stone Age" not long prior during Operation Desert Storm.

YES, BUSH DID LIE!! That is not debateable, even though his propaganda team forces debate upon it.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
Okay, I'm not going to query your "unanswerable arguments". I'm not even going to bother trying to make sense of what you're typing here, because you: 1. fail to reach any conclusions; 2. make no points whatsoever to backup your topic header; 3. make random and grandious statements affirming nothing but the presence of a disassociative disorder.

I am, however, going to ask for the sake of others that feel like decifering your DaVinci Code-like post that you refrain from continuing to use all caps. Posting in all caps is very hard on the eyes... it is difficult to read, and also indicates Screaming/Yelling in the conversation. It is also considered impolite. While none of these things may be worth your time to consider for lack of caring, it's a good way of trying to fit in and have a cohesive relationship with your fellow posters.

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Why must you attack everyone who backs up what he says, substantiates the topic header and makes relevant comments?

Again, Bush had to burrow through a barrier that prevented himself entering into war so that the United States can move closer to the Nazis, who always believed in pre-emptive war, always believed in torture, always believed in secret trials and hated Habeus Corpus. That barrier was American law that forbade war and made it a last resort. Red tape was demanded with approval through Congress

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Pike and his cohorts were the real forefathers and last time I checked, they had Americas distruction, amongst other things, laid out on the table.

As far as the boys back then condeming war, thats a psy-op to get the votes and the support of the worlds first Americans.

Its like this, when you look at a sandwich from a birds eye view you see nice doughy white bread, maybe a toothpick and an olive but once you peel back that bread you might find all sorts of interesting things you never knew were there.

Sorry, that was retarded but Im short on sleep

posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Bush had to get through a barrier before he ignored Osama and N. Korea and then went for Iraq. Just claiming it needs to be done didn't cut it. This is not the Nazi regime. He therefore had to bring in his Big Lies Theory into practice.

He then spoke against American law he pledged to uphold claiming that it needed to change and we needed pre-emptive war. After starting the war based on WMDs and it was found he made mistakes, he covered up those mistakes and didn't blush. He is now followed by his propaganda team who, having no conscience either, struggle to defend what he already doesn't care about: his reputation.

You may be saying that the prohibition against war didn't come from the forefathers, but came later. That Thomas Jefferson, who discouraged even involvement with other countries, didn't oppose it.

Then the issue of the soldiers dying, and then begging for body armor to the people who put them in harms way and showed by actions they don't care, contrary to them showing, by verbage that they do.

That's how you bring tyranny upon a free nation. In the military and everywhere else within are people who hate America and want it to return to the Inquisitions. The military is now dominated by such people. The soldiers who would protect us are dying, deliberately placed on the front lines so that the others can run prison camps and will be spared.

The latest incident of military brutality is setting up excuses for why Marines can enter a place, and through frustration, kill to their hearts content. It is practice before they come over here.

[edit on 1-6-2006 by tmac100]

posted on Jun, 7 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   
It was not us that couldn't figure out that the soldiers needed body armor protection while Halliburton was rolling in the dough.

It also wasn't us that put a fifth-column propaganda team to make sure the American people don't see what is happening.

Soldiers were specially selected to die on the front lines. It was those soldiers who would protect the American people from tyranny and Martial Law, and the soldiers who would install tyranny upon America were allowed to practice by running prison camps. These soldiers were methodically spared the front lines.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by tmac100]

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 04:19 AM
link   
I find your posts more confusing than informing, and quite amusing. Then I read what I quoted below, and wonder what medication, or lack there of, that your taking.

Originally posted by tmac100

Soldiers were specially selected to die on the front lines. It was those soldiers who would protect the American people from tyranny and Martial Law, and the soldiers who would install tyranny upon America were allowed to practice by running prison camps. These soldiers were methodically spared the front lines.

[edit on 7-6-2006 by tmac100]

What the hell are you trying to say?? Inform me please!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Seekerof
Our "forefathers" forbade war?
Really?
When they do that?
Was it before or after they chose to go to war with Great Britain to gain their independence and then again in 1812?
[by Seekerof]

I think that the War of 1812 was a draw. Us losing at New Orleans was as bad as you having the White House burnt down.
As for the rest of this thread I'm trying to read it but I keep wondering what the hell Tmac is going on about.

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by GODFLESH
I find your posts more confusing than informing, and quite amusing. Then I read what I quoted below, and wonder what medication, or lack there of, that your taking.

People do not need medications just because foreigners enter the internet in discussion and we disagree with them.

Centuries passed by, and you guys still refuse to accept freedom!

LOL!

posted on Jun, 8 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
GODFLESH wrote:

What the hell are you trying to say?? Inform me please!

I would not stage an independent investigation of 911 a year after the event. I would start it RIGHT AWAY! I would then interview the participants while evidence is being collected. As time goes by, I will interview the same people again just even to see if their stories change.

I would not reward a president with kingly powers for failing to protect the American people. If I'm stupid enough to accept your IQ and do that, I would be compelled to far more reward the presidents before him who succeeded in keeping the concern of terrorism away from the American people.

I would not empower any president to be able to destroy anyone merely on an accusation of having ties to terrorists, especially if that president has family ties to terrorists.

If a whole war is started based on WMDs, regardless of the warnings not to do this, and it is found there were no WMDs, I would not accept your fifth-column IQ to conclude that Michael Moore is an embarrassment.

If a President starts a war and cannot be told that the soldiers need body armor because he is too concerned to enrich Halliburton, I would force he and his family on the front lines.

If a president is determined to make his Arab friends profit by even selling our ports to them with the understanding they had something to do with 911, I would have some idea why fuel prices are unprecedented since Bush and his demented Fourth Reich propaganda team.

By the way, I mentioned these points before, and the treason army was too concerned about the prescription for medication they gave me, as they do any other American, to notice or address these points.

posted on Jun, 13 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   
As I speak, my words are comiing true. The more war we have is the more the military becomes tyrannical. Now, with respect to the recent trials of marines who killed innocent Iraqis, people are making the excuse that it is just the military tired out and frustrated that made them do this.

Excuses will be made, but what I said will come more and more true, AND THEN THOSE SOLDIERS WILL COME BACK OVER TO AMERICA TO PUT THE AMERICAN PEOPLE UNDER TYRANNY AS A RESPONSE TO DISASTER.

posted on Jun, 17 2006 @ 07:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by tmac100

After there were found to be no WMDs and Bush, naturally having the Jesuit mind...

Sorry that of all the points made I had to single this one out. But it struck an odd chord in me.

While I haven't done enough research into the Jesuit order, I do know that they are frequent conspiracy theorists targets. The accusations may or may not be unfounded, I don't know. I'll do some more research.

But, what I can tell you is that GW isn't even Catholic, so I don't see the connection. Furthermore, that statement could be construed as offensive to Catholics. If you are hinting that Jesuits have infiltrated our government and are "puppet masters", so to speak, I think you would be wrong. There is far more powerful evidence to suggest (rather, prove) Zionist and Masonic infiltration, which would completely contradict that claim. Catholics are historically anti-Masonic, and are regarded by the Masonic order as their greatest enemy. And to have have a Zionist and Jesuit shadow government would be completely contradictory as well.

Just my two cents. Though I wouldn't argue that my arguments belong in another forum.

All of that said, though, this is a great discussion. I'm glad that people are starting to realize that the government has been infiltrated, and that it's the root of our problems and the beginning of our demise.

posted on Jun, 21 2006 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Jesuits infiltrate everywhere. We have a major record of strange dialogues with people from many different persuasions who were caught in an exclusively Vatican agenda. That includes people witnessing jesuits posting on the newsgroups that all non-Catholics must die, and then only attacking those who don't like the idea. Most who did this claimed to be protestants.

That's why the Patriot Act is a direct resurgence of the Inquisitions.

You may be unsure about this. Therefore step out of the way of those who are sure and have seen and tested the evidence.

Mod Edit: Removed Personal Information.

[edit on 21/6/2006 by Mirthful Me]

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join