It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Geologists drilling 9-mile hole hear sounds from hell

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2008 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Magenta

I hope of all you who gave your point of view regarding the drilling, will realize that it wasn't a hoax. Do you read your BIBLE ? why don't you take time and you will see that JESUS speaks about Hell and warning men to repent and not perish. The BIBLE describe hell as a place of torment in flame, there will be weeping, gnashing of teeth, wailing, darkness.

This is a warning that supports the BIBLE, the Word of GOD. How you feel if you accidentally pour a hot coffee on your skin, imagine the pain, and now imagine yourselves with those lost souls screaming in pain.

I hope you think not only twice but review your life, because there's life after death. And there's only one chance here on earth, when your there, you will be there forever. NO SECOND CHANCE. No purgatory, only Heaven or Hell. There is only one way to heaven, JESUS saith to him, I am the Way, the Truth and the LIFE, no one cometh to the Father except to me...John14:6

Why don't you accept JESUS in your heart, accept his promise through Faith and you will receive Eternal life and will reign with HIM in Heaven.

You have nothing to lose and everything to gain, but if you reject JESUS, you have everything to lose and nothing to gai. The only gain that you'll have is suffering with those lost souls that you heard from your audio.

Hope and pray, you will make the right decision.

posted on Jun, 23 2008 @ 03:16 AM
link   
[CODE]
Originally posted by Kitsunegari

Originally posted by astrocreep
Hey dude, look at the date. If you had waited another day, it would have been a solid year between posts on this topic. I don't know why but I love to see these old topics come up again. Its nostalgic.

well and now its been like 3 years.

why is this thread still open?!!!

I don't think they close threads, they just get forgotten about til someone like you digs it up.[/CODE]

Well, I have nothing to say..

posted on Jun, 27 2008 @ 10:35 AM
link   
the article about the drilling of 9 miles is really unconvincing since we all know that even drilling a mile is so difficult that it takes time and cost. However, i don't mean i don't believe in hell but i want to mean that hell is not materialistic and so we can't hear or see it. It lives in our hearts to prevent our bad deeds. But i think the fabrication of such a story to convince about the religion is not reasonable but also hurts many people who have already had strong beliefs in god and hell coz they can easily know that whole story is just all faked

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 04:57 AM
link   
This legend scared the crap out of me as a Kid, I figured it was real hell I was so guilible then : ( lol!! Of course I think it's a load of bull now. But the audio clip is crazy.

posted on Jun, 30 2008 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by quaneeri

It almost seems as if a fiery inferno is raging within the earth's core."

ya the earth cores hot becuase there lava and that inside

posted on Jul, 7 2008 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Thers been a lot of discussion on wether this is real or not. I just found out about it just the other day and I'm convinced.

posted on Jul, 8 2008 @ 04:27 AM
link   
it is physically impossible to drill a 9 mile hole. the equipment would have fried before it got that far.

posted on Jul, 30 2008 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Wow this thread is over 3 years old!!

@ladyspiritguide: Umm, plagiarism much?

Another surprise was the extreme heat detected in the depths of the earth.
"Our calculations indicate temperatures of 2,000 degrees Fahrenheit," notes Dr. Azzakov. "This is 10 times higher than we expected. It almost seems as if a fiery inferno is raging within the earth's core."

The earth's core is hot?? What?? Since when?? [/sarcasm]

Sorry, just had to point that out. Any further comments would pretty much qualify as beating a dead horse.

And I can't hear the sound anyway. D:

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by billybob

why did they not tell exactly where the hole is located? If so, why dont they go back and try it again? This time take american team with them to video and audio record the event to actually put truth behind this sounds they heard?

posted on Oct, 6 2008 @ 03:05 AM
link   
i heard the audio and it freaked me out,maybe we should look upon our self and think were does sin go, well maybe sin goes somewhere
maybe someday we will know

posted on Oct, 9 2009 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Mainstream Media has treat this as Hoax, Science Fiction, and Fantasy.

posted on Nov, 20 2009 @ 12:51 AM
link   
""Does anyone think that hell is just something fake created by Christians to scare people into being good? ""

Hell is very REAL, people will say that its all fake because they dont want you to know the TRUTH! some are even claiming that they started the hoax saying that none of it is true and that they fabricated every word of it! ! WHY? because thousands have found God because of it so the enemy wants to make everyone belive that its fake..."If I'm wrong and it's fake, I've got nothing to lose. But if I'm right and you're wrong, you've got everything to lose. "
God Bless

posted on Nov, 23 2009 @ 11:18 AM
link   
...........just want to say hello.............

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by quaneeri

Biggest load of crap I have seen.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
I heard of this and a side story about it. That it was done in a deep cave and drilled farther. one of the people.... can't tell you who. but it was one youtube was a satanist. More than likely possessed as well. In a nut shell... He used the earths core magnectic field and open up a hole from hell. yes indeed this is the legend of "that" story. So in reality it didn't happen at all. Yeah you are right. because it wasn't on our plane of consciousness

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kurtcobainuk
hmmmm im still not freaked out by these noises maybe im heartless.

Well, I listen to the noise and wasn't freak out either. I actually thought that I'm going to freak out, though.

posted on Jan, 17 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sapphire

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
Does anyone think that hell is just something fake created by Christians to scare people into being good? The Bible was censored in 600 A.D., so they could've put things in there as well as took things out.

VanishingPoint, rest assured, Hell is a Myth 100% Guaranteed! As another user here said, it was created by the Zoroastrian Religion and has been used to 'control' the people ever since. I've done much study on this particular subject for the past few yrs and have no doubts in my mind.

You said that now that Hell is a myth. I wonder if you can say the same thing after you die?

posted on Jan, 20 2011 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Hell is as real as this soundbite, totally false.

I remember being interested the first time I heard about it until I discovered it was created by Christians to scare people into converting to religion.

posted on Jan, 21 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by curious7
Hell is as real as this soundbite, totally false.

I remember being interested the first time I heard about it until I discovered it was created by Christians to scare people into converting to religion.

What made you think that it's false? Please enlighten me.

posted on Jan, 22 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
If you mean the audio, the makers admitted it was a hoax.

If you're talking Hell......well while I'm interested in Heaven and Hell etc I just don't really believe what religion teaches.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join