It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Two Year Old Cited by Police

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Hey hey, please stop dissing me and my collegues.

There are some bad cops.

This guy probably wasn't even one of them.

Its the lady in the car and the childs parent that are to blame here.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:05 AM
link   
How misleading can you get. First the media and then the orginal author of this post.

"Harris says the officer asked her and the child to get in the police unit. When she refused to ride, he issued her a citation for criminal damage to property. "

She then tore up the citation.

Yeah this is all the cops fault. He gave her a chance to rectify this at the station. When she basically told him No, he acted within the law and issued a citation.

Did he have to? Nope. Police have discretion but when an officers asks you to come to the station (an obvious attempt to diffuse a very public verbal argument) in order to resolve a conflict and you decide to just blow him off dont be shocked if he acts within the law and cites you or the actions of those in your charge.

The cop didnt Taser anyone. He didnt beat anyone. He didnt shoot anyone. He attempted to difuse the situation. Mom didnt want to hear it so he acted within the law. She got hissy and tore it up. He should have cited her for disorderly as well which was within the scope of the law but he didnt.

I know many here LOVE to hate cops and many do. That is until you need them and you want them to solve your ongoing 5 year problem in 5 minutes.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Quit bitching about the cops involved ok.

Its about the mother and the tart that claimed a 2 year old trew a rock hard enough to hit, not one, but 2 holes in her frigin truck.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikolaos2030

Harris says the woman claimed he put two holes in it.

How can a 2 year old put 2 holes in the van with one throw and one rock???

To call the police over something so trivial is just silly, why they couldn't have sorted it out between them like civilised human beings is beyond me.

easy when the kid threw the rock one hole going in and another going out hence why cops involed he is a danger to humanity

damn kid broke stick on my lawn brb *calls cops*

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
OK, the real question here, is..is the kid a lefty?

The RedSox could use a good lefty in their starting lineup.

And I mean left-handed, not a liberal!

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   
This is a prime example of the extreme hypocrisy of today's legal system. A toddler gets busted for a childish act , yet in CA suspected illegals are ignored as they repeatedly run red lights and commit other traffic violations.

When questioned by me as to why nothing was being done to stop the increasing barrage of red light runners in a town populated almost exclusively by illegal's, the San Pablo police officer replied, "Our hands our tied. It's all politics. If we start citing them all, Latino rights groups will try to sue the city for discrimination!" I was sickened by his obvious embarrassment.

In the mean time , my husband got a hefty fine for driving around the corner without buckling up.

Today, citizens are treated like suspected terrorists while illegal's are rewarded with privileges. The US has turned ass backwards! The American dreamed has turned into a nightmare!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join