It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My real dreams and the return of the british empire

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
WHAT.......Its all fake..........NO NO NO!!!!!

I had just packed my bags and was waiting for more instructions!!
I was dreaming of tea and scones being consumed all over the world, bring harmony and peace. Sandwiches with slighty soggy cucumber cut into triangles being fed to Mr Bush!!!!! (Chill him right out!!!)

GOD SAVE OUR QUEEN!!!!

(stands up and salutes, then goes to unpack his bags!!!)

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Kurokage]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:12 PM
link   

(stands up and salutes, then goes to unpack his bags!!!)

lmfao..!!!!

havent you got a man servant to do that?...jeez....bring back the empire!

HUZZAH!!

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
Damn, I thought you were going to let this one run and run, man! You too, and Buckaroo, I was weeing myself... plus it gave me the opportunity to use these moving thingys to which I would normally never stoop because in normal posts....

Might do another one someday, eh?

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Chuck Norris lives in America !

He will stop this !

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Chuck Norris is a WEED prince Charles could take him with one EAR tied behind his head even though he hav married a CHICKEN with ciggy breath...

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by rich23
Chuck Norris is a WEED prince Charles could take him with one EAR tied behind his head even though he hav married a CHICKEN with ciggy breath...

Maybe you are right.

Well I guess I should look on the Brightside about being taken over.

Americans would get to accumulate cool accents
Americans would be able to move to England and get enough irrigation for their crops because its always raining
I could probably get the British Football clubs on tv
I could call soccer Football

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
And u wd hv HER IMP MAJ ruling over you even tho she is reptsppl

And you would ave proper TV like terry and june insted of frieds.

The world would use shillings and for a siny new 1/2 crown u cd by a weeks food,

AND FRANCE WD B ILLEGLE Huzzah!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

If id been a new member i reckon more people would have replied and demanded my proof, unfortunatley i think mr reputation for stupidity and tom foolery has prevented this joke thread from going any further.

Darn...and just when I thought that Plantagenet blood was going to get me some upward mobility.

-

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by SurfOBBC
Chuck Norris lives in America !

He will stop this !

Chuck Norris is a shapeshifting reptillian , ill think you'll find, Queen Victoria told me so.

Anyway a quick update on my situation Ive been in my hole for 72 hours , looking back I should have taken more supplies with me than a can of sprite and 2 packets of pickled onion space invaders (but I digress)

Any way heres a brief extract from my journal from yesterday that might interest.

3.33 am - ORBS
3.34 am - UFO
3.35 am - Nessie sighted in fish pond
3.40 am - visitation from ghost of Henry Viii (boring rambled on about his ghost wife being unwell , feeling light headed apparently)
3.49 am - rectal probe
4.01 am - Henry viii back again wonders if he can take my space invaders to "the other side" I tell hin to f*** off.
4.13 am - geting light look up and can see "doughnut on a rope " contrails, feeling hungry now
5.00 am - I steal milk off the milk man , mmmm..... semi skimmed.
5.05 am - Rectal probe.
5.06 am - 7.02 am "missing time"

So nothing much happend , i'll try again tommorow night.....................

[edit on 30-5-2006 by buckaroo]

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
I think you LIKE the rectal probes. If nothing else much is happening, they give you something to think about...

I've just discovered I'm related to Queen Victoria by miscgenation and I keep changing back and forth between my usual form and that of a Reticulean cab-driver. OMG OMG I have PROOOF.

Oh, we've done that one, haven't we?

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:51 AM
link   

And you would ave proper TV like terry and june insted of frieds.

tears....absolute tears mate....

'terry n june'.....LMFAO!!!!

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
This could possibly be the best thread ever made.

Nice one Optimus....Kudos to you sir.

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I am IN FRANCE for filth column and to make it illegal Here's my day

4am - finally sleep in underpass on the peripherique.
4.05 - woken by police siren.
4.10 - asleep, missing time.
4.20 - woken by tramp who keeps talking about some bloke called Dagobert. Goes away when I pee in his cup.
4.30 - anal probe and coffee enema. I can see the attraction.
5.00 - poo pants, camionneurs ask for refreshments. But not for long.
6.00 - steal stripy shirt, fresh pants and string of onions. Effectively disguised, I head for the centre of town.
6.30 - Kidnapped by Prieure de Sion. Tramp from earlier pees all over me. I go nuts and headbutt my way to freedom.
7.00 - abandon disguise. I am naked but fortunately there is a crowd of English football hooligans (taking the long route to Germany) close by. I get very very drunk and BLEND RIGHT IN.
9pm - missing time. I appear to have been anally probed, again, more roughly this time, and tattooed with a secret sigil. England fans gone.
10pm - I appear to have been programmed to assassinate Blair AND Galloway. Good. Someone has dressed me and put me on Eurostar.
1am - Waterloo. Owing to a mistake in the programming, I have to be pulled off prune-faced geriatric gameshow maven Lionel Blair, who will never dance again.

I need a lawyer. I am now detained as a terrorist but it's not my fault I HAVE PROOF!!

[edit on 30-5-2006 by rich23]

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 09:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by optimus fett

Dream on Optimus Fett, dream on. The realization of your dreams will be the stuff that nightmares are made of for every nation seeking true independence.

YOU ARE SO WRONG TYRANT, EVERYTHING I SAY IS REAL I HAVE PROOF OF IT U WILL SEE HOW THEY PUNISH YOU

IF OTHER PEOPLE DONT BELIEVE YOU WILL BE PUNISHED THE REPTILLIANS HAVE TOLD ME, I HAVE SO MUCH PROOF WHICH I MIGHT POST!

its posts like this that make me want to leave ATS/BTS

where is your proof?

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
So that's two people who haven't got the point of this thread. YOU WILL be punished
:shk:
:shk:
I may post proof, sometime, if I can get out of jail...

posted on May, 31 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

its posts like this that make me want to leave ATS/BTS

priceless mate.....thanks

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey,

If we are going to have slaves that make our tea, this time around, can we make them wear leather gimp masks and dog collars instead of those stupid white indian outfits?

That would be way cooler and I would certainly accept British rule then!

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 07:22 AM
link   
NOW I know what you're doing to that cat.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join