It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Cheers for ATS!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   
I was just surfing as usual and was lucky to chance upon a web site, 'about.com'.
Wendy Boswell, the internet guide, had this to say about ATS:

Thank you to Dean B. who pointed me to AboveTopSecret.com, a mind-boggingly huge hub for conspiracy theory lovers. The main motto to stick to at this site is "Deny Ignorance", and there are thousands upon thousands of devoted visitors to this site who gladly uphold this statement.
Some highlights:

Conspiracy Community:
An extremely active forum, with topics discussed such as the war on terrorism, aliens and UFO's, secret societies, and ancient and lost civilizations.

The Above Top Secret News Network:
News about everything from the Iraqi Prisoner Abuse Crisis to political cartoons.
Articles and information pages on various agencies, Area 51, star wars (not the movie), and weather modification.

This is a huge site. You'll have fun poking around in here; sure, there's a good share of what I'm kindly going to call "crackpot lunatics", but on the whole it's good friendly fun. And anyway, who doesn't enjoy a rousing conspiracy theory now and then, just to keep things interesting? As someone once said: "Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they aren't after you."

I've been here as an ATSer for 2 years and boy! It's the best!!

Cheers to the Amigos and the mods. Keep up the good work.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Whatever gave her that impression!

We are a well known cast of characters...that's no surprise. Some even come here to get the scoop for the day.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Found a link.

websearch.about.com...

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Am I one of those crackpot lunatics?

I like to think I am haha.

Well done ATS, hip - hip hoozah! Hip - hip hoozah! Hip - hip hoozah!

- Naz

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Crackpots? Lunatics? Noooo, not on this site . . . he he, thats actually pretty funny, think theres weirdos on here, yeees . . . haha, hahahahahaha
hahahaahha
hahahahaha
hahaha
haha
ha
ha

Muhuhahahaha!!!

*cough*

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Well done ATS!
I knew you'd reach about.com sometime! I'm glad to be part of this community, even if I am a crackpot lunatic

new topics

top topics

join