It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astral realm question.

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
My girlfriend and i were discussing astral travel last night and she asked a question which i though people here could maybe help with.

When people talk about astral travelling, they often speak about going to see people they know or places that they have always wanted to visit. However for example say i astral travelled and went to my girlfriends house, would i actually see her or her house? I thought astral travel was in another realm or dimension type thing? So unless she was astral travelling at the same time, we would'nt see each other.

The other night when "i believe" i astral travelled, i was floating around my house and surrounding roads, would i have come across people i knew if i'd kept going through my village?.

CX.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Astral Projecting is leaving your body. This means you will leave your physical vessel behind and move around in your "true" form. These 2 shapes have different vibratory states. Science explains the vibratory state as follows. Each cell is made up of Neutrons and electrons, when they go in deeper it is possible to start seeing the Nucleus with vast empty space surrounding it. All parts are moving/vibrating in correspondence towards one another. The rate of vibration is why we can see something as "solid" or "transparent". This same principle applies to your physical body and "soul" once you leave your body.

Saying you will automatically move towards another type of reality is incorrect. You will first appear in your near surroundings, however no one can see you in this form. That is unless the other individual is able to pick your new vibratory frequency up. This can be done by having an active "third" or "minds" eye. Seeing there are different frequencies of vibratory stages it is also incorrect to assume that people who have an active third eye can see EVERYTHING. It is true that they can see more, but are still limited to their own frequency of vibration. You can't see more then you can handle at the current state of your development.

However Astral Realms and their "dimensions" entails a lot more then just this. It also includes "diving" into ones own mind which can be done by meditation or padworking or dreaming and more. All types of reality which are as real as the physical one.

Many new-age followers therefore, intuitively, speak about various "dimensions" and "realities". And in short. Yes you can go visit your girlfriend and others, but unless they are able to detect your presence it is pretty useless. The amount of your third eye development and personal growth also dictates if you will see walls as walls or as empty spaces with cells that you can go through and in due time not even notice that there is a wall to begin with.

[edit on 27-5-2006 by Enyalius]

CX

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thanks for that detailed explanation Enyalius.

I'm going to read up more on techniques tonight, i tried again last night but to no avail.

CX.

join