It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 energy patents classified .... is this true?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
It's funny that people say "If all this efficient energy systems and cheap energy sources existed the government would be employing it" Well, they are using them, at their many SCI clearance bases across the country, mostly underground. If they were to use them in public there would be an outcry for it to be available for everyone. Plus, the government doesn't need to be efficient when IT CAN PRINT ITS OWN FIAT MONEY. This is where the debunking argument fails hard.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The project I am working on would also not be allowed to be patented so it will be anonymously uploaded to youtube, a thread started here, a thread started at a few more sites so that it has a chance of going viral before it is squashed. I don't care if I don't make millions of dollars, I have all I need and want.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
There isnt just the US patent. Find me a house powered by free energy, just one.
edit on 5-12-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

Well if you had a house powered by free energy would you let any one know about it? I do not think so. The second you told any one you would lose it and may be your life as well.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by GEORGETHEGREEK
GUESS WHAT!?!?!?

During the second world war my granfather had his motorbike converted...
you know at the time fuel was not easy to find...
you know what my fathers old man did?
with his limited resources he extracted gas from coal and ran his bike on that gas!!!!
amazing yes?!
the bludy bike is still there in the village!

all of this 70 years ago!
today we cannot divide bananas between two monkeys

Farewell
GIO

Germany ran their war machine on synthetic fuel over 70 years ago and so we some how lost that know how? We seem not be able to do today what they did 70 years ago? As for the locked away patents numbering 3000 to 4000 I feel the real number may be a lot higher. It could be as high as 10,000. None of which we will ever know about as long as there is one drop of oil left on this planet. These locked away patents not only are about free energy but include things like cures for cancer or the common cold.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

personally, not sure if such free energy concepts exist or not. but the bigger picture is this: such incredible information would destroy much of our economy as we know it. yes, its good for the long run. but in the short run, there would be massive unemployment. think about how many jobs and companies are completely dependent on the sale/use of fuel as we know it. similar to understanding that much higher fuel economy can be reached today with autos. however, its not in the companies' best interest to make cars better and more fuel efficient. maybe its true, money makes the world go round.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Lawgiver

Yet just one more reason I want off this planet.

posted on Aug, 17 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
I know most HHO producers use some type of electrolysis to seperate Hydrogen from oxygen as a fuel source. The military uses the same technology on nuclear submarines to make oxygen from water to breath. This allows submarines to be submerged for months/years without having to resurface for oxygen. Sub technology

Being that they seperate Hydrogen from oxygen, I wonder what they do with the hydrogen thats left over. It can be used as a fuel source or a propelent. Anyone with experience or knowledge of this?

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join