It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

3000 energy patents classified .... is this true?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:53 PM
link   
www.netmar.com...

the U.S. Patent Office has a nine-member committee which screens patents for national security implications, and that a hidden purpose of this committee is to lock up energy-related patents which could threaten the fossil-fuel monopolies and the power grid (nuclear, coal, etc.). When an inventor has his or her energy patent classified, I explained, the inventor faces 20 years in prison for working on or publicizing the invention....that there are now 3000 energy patents which have been classified, and that I considered it highly likely that there were some potentially very productive new sources of energy locked up in those 3000 patents.

This article isn't dated, and I am wondering if this is true that there are classified enegry patients that are being hidden so that the current enegry barrons can keep their monopolies? If so, how long will they keep these new sources of enegry hidden?

The article continues with 7 different stories on how enegry inventors have been threatened or killed so they will not develope their ideas any further. Story 4 is interesting about a chemist putting an in an additive that would allow water to be added to gas driving down the cost of gas to 2 cent a gallon.

It is especially interesting in the light of this viedo from my local news station KDKA.

kdka.com...

The clip is called Water-Fueled Cars on the Road Ahead? If the link above does not directly lead you to the clip, do a search in the video section with the search term gas. I found it on the second page in the left hand column dated 5/9/06.

Exactly what are the governments hiding? Have renewable, low cost, reliable enegry sources actually been developed, but have been kept from us? For how long? How much pressure do we have to put on the governments before they will let us know about these enegry sources, and how long will they hold it back until they can get it in the public's hands?

It just makes me so angry that there is this type of cover up when we could already be using cleaner enegry sources.

Mod Edit: fixed title and replaced "quote" with "ex" code

[edit on 5/27/2006 by Gools]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:34 PM
link   
I don't doubt this for a second.

Ma Bell AT&T did all they could to suppress broadband and wireless to delay competition on long distance rates setting back advancements and infrastructure for at least a decade.

Just imagine if there is already a practical and affordable way for every home on the planet
to have their own clean fuel cell to heat and cool their home and power their car at pennies on the dollar.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:49 PM
link   
It makes sense to me. Big oil business makes some big bucks and that pays for some major influence and lobbying. Then they could lobby it's a national security issue if someone invents a very high power very economical energy source.

I see this as a monopoly squashing all the competition before it can even get started. For instance if Bill Gates discovered I invented an operating system that worked 10 times better than Windows, they would probably buy it out from me and you wouldn't hear anything about it for years. Then it would be part of windows years later when they work it into their profit picture or the technology/software would die a silent death IMO.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Well we can take action by writing our local representatives alerting them to
the problem of suppressed energy patents.

The netmar link above was very informative thanks!

Until now congressional leaders from both parties have passed energy corporation giveaway bills
when they should be passing affordable clean energy development bills.

DRX

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:02 AM
link   
How come no inventors publish exactly how to replicate their energy inventions on the net? After all, once the information on how to make free energy is widely distributed on the net there would be no way any to stop the general population from making their own free energy machines.

Inventors of free energy technology must know by now they will never get the necessary patents, or financial or government backing. So if they really are altruistic and want to help humanity then free us all from our energy task masters.

I know if I had the blueprints to build any such a device I would, and then I'd put it to use for my own benefit. I think everyone else would too. Why pay for the cow if you can get the milk for free

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The only problem I can see if some one develops an enegry device that almost anyone can create and puts it on the net for everyone to see without getting a patient. Some major company or government agent will see it, patient it themselves, and have it classified. Then they would go after any one and everyone who had the information freely published on the net claiming they somehow stole the information, or apply pressure to have them remove the information.

The only way sharing the information on the net may work like that is that if you had hundreds if not thousands willing to create and keep posting the information on different servers. As soon as the government can remove one site, that there are ten more that pop up by ten different people.

The other problem would be that most people would not be able to re-create the device, unless it was extremely easy to build. Look at how many people have a problem putting together cribs, large toys, bicycles, and even tinkering with cars gets mixed results even with training in that area.

Until either an extremely briallent inventer who doesn't mind loosing money can address all the above problems, or the government and enegry barons get enough pressure put on them to allow for a new enegry source, the new enegry sources will be kept hidden.

Notifying somehow the enegry barons will somehow find a way to make the new enegry source expensive eventhough it technically should be cheap.

It still makes me angry that they can manipulate the system like that though.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
MysteryLady... As I mentioned in another thread discussing water-fuel, in the past there were isolated individuals working on this and they were pretty easy to 'silence' if needed. Now, however, the net has changed all that. There are hundreds of private people working on this technology and sharing information. This has never been possible before. If people are able to recreate devices like those of Stanley Myer and with people like Denny Klein marketing actual products, there would be a public outcry of massive proportions if the overnemnt tried to stifle it. It's easy to silence individuals here and there. But we're talking hundreds all over the world. No question, there are lots of very wealthy and very powerful people that would stop at nothing to prevent a technology like this from becoming widespread. But I think there's at least a chance that the widespread dispersal of information is going to make that essentially impossible. Let's hope. It would absolutely change the world.

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
i bet ya alot of them are tesla ones which i enjoy they dont use to fix our dying planet.fools with wisdom that lack the knowledge of invention are doomed....

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mystery_Lady

The other problem would be that most people would not be able to re-create the device, unless it was extremely easy to build. Look at how many people have a problem putting together cribs, large toys, bicycles, and even tinkering with cars gets mixed results even with training in that area.

There are many undesireable factors involved, the most important being that next to no-one is immune to the lures of power / money and exclusive knowledge, and IF you're lucky to find someone like this, you can bet your hide that his/here wife/husband / friend would either take advantage of the situation or do something entirely stupid like boasting about the project. the net result is a few dead guys and gals, in an incident either looking like waco, a tazer shooting gone bad (rigged weapon) or even 9/11, who knows.

The problem afaics, is that people are either paranoid enough to stay alive OR talented enough to design the cool stuff, and IF by sheer luck, these charakteristics are combined, the paranoid inventor will even have to contemplate destroying his work, in order not to let it fall into the system's blood-stained hands.

Make no mistake, the system may often fail to understand the tech they steal, but the workable rest is enough to increase their power, unless an entire society decides to loathe this kind of profiteering treason. i hope the following links won't bore you , but hey, you don't have to read them, i just think they give a good overview about the racket.

www.himacresearch.com...:

www.borderlands.com...:

PS: i wish people with 'paranoid' wroldviews would spend less time contemplating society's failings and use their unique positions to look behind the scenes, sure you're on your own when you're doing that, but that doesn't shock us nuts, now does it?

[edit on 28-5-2006 by Long Lance]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
jtma508 - Sorry if you happened to catch the original rant before I changed it. You were just pointing out that there was another thread you replied in, and not yelling at me that you made another thread. I'm extremely tense right now.

Long Lance - thank you for the links. Unfortunatly I believe that you are right. The new enegry sources will not be revealed until the men in charge are ready to show it and put it in the hands of the rest of us.

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Mystery_Lady]

[edit on 29-5-2006 by Mystery_Lady]

posted on May, 29 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Greetings,

orionthehunter makes a nice point there. I think it would be interesting to wonder if it would be just as easy for Linus Torvalds to distribute and share the power of Linux in a world where Windows is a bigger mass product (cash cow), much bigger than it was back in 92; how different would it be for Linus Torvalds in today's world (I don't think the open source community would be as mature and strong as it is today without Linux). Then Antitrust would probably be more than just a movie.

But thankfully, Linux did happen in the early nineties and while the open source community can be shaken, it cannot be defeated. A lot of nice folks churn out the most amazing code and share it with the world. And no, they don't get hunted down by the system because that wouldn't kill the idea. That's the beauty of open source.

I agree that things become different when we apply the open source ideas to other industries but maybe we can learn something from the success story of Linux and the 1000s of projects it inspired? I am not completely against keeping things closed. An inventor wouldn't be able to make a lot of money otherwise but then it would be just as easy for the system to keep things in check.

Long Lance - I agree with you. But exceptions always exist. There are people out there who'd stand up for their ideas and who wouldn't lose their integrity. Maybe we should look at the open source community for examples. I know people who gave up nice jobs for the sheer fun of seeing their baby grow. It is amazing what passion can do. People do fall in to the powers of the system but not always. A power crazy ruler can kill a 100, a 200, a 1000 but he cannot do that when a huge number is against him because power comes with control over people and without people, there is no power.

Solutions need not always be complex. Sometimes the simplest things solve the biggest of problems. All solutions need not be expensive. I think we need a community which connects more directly with the masses. Your average Joe doesn't hear about all the conspiracy theories. He takes in what the general media feeds him. How many people visit ATS compared to the usual news sites? Relatively less.

I just think the energy industry or any for that matter needs a project that we can follow as an example. Just like what Linux did to the software industry. Every industry needs its own Linux.

Cheers.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
I believe that the invention is already posted online, the problem is
how to recognize it among all the fake ones.

Then, the second problem would be how it would affect the military
balance of power, here in America we allways think about how to
save money; but in other countries people obviously think on how
to get vengeance from the suffering inflicted to them; so the problem
would be that once you have a source of free energy in how to avoid
that mankind will wipe out itself if with the current levels of primitive
energy we are already in deep #.

Polution will be another factor because if I have infinite energy I will
not give a damn about the enviroment and I will distort nature in
worse ways than before.

Thank you,

Ronald.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:15 AM
link   
But there are also inventions wich is not sensored, as you can find by following these links;
www.freeenergynews.com...
and
www.commutefaster.com...

Theres probably more.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 03:35 AM
link   
hey this unlucky hacker claims they are sitting on it,

news.bbc.co.uk...

and there tryin to jail him,

i read years ago a bout a case of a english man who invented cold fusion,and low and behold he was jailed for bogus resons like tax,and attacted by oil companies,

nothing will happen on this front till the oil runs out, it will be life mad max style if free power is not realised.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Has anyone posted this site before? I found it terribly eye opening.

www.waterpoweredcar.com...

When you go there click on Stan Meyer's Car.
It runs on water from your faucet.
He has patents and everything.
He's dead.
His brother has gone underground, he is trying to manufacture the kit Stan was going to bring to the market before he died.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Sadly the public is so brainwashed that it may take another generation before we see any truly viable products readily available.

Until then corruption and ignorance continues.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Ever ask yourself if these patents are gagged, how Vesperman got a count?

Look. About 500 filers a year in the "small business or single inventor" category get section 181 gags. I, myself, am on a personal mission to win the 'individual with the most 181 gags' lifetime achievement award.

They won't tell me who the current record holder is. But they say they'll let me know if I win. I have such a long way to go. I've been thinking about starting a fund. Donate to Tom...he wants to win the coveted "Mr Gag" award, and he needs your help. Seriously.

But not all section 181 gags are "miraculous free energy" inventions. Now, what Vesperman may have gotten confused by is that DOE was the instigator of the gag. Department of energy..must be a secret Tesla device, maybe a Moray generator!

Bzzt. DOE...the "e" in DOE has a silent "nuclear" in front of it.

I could tell you some of the magic topics that just guarantee a gag, except that I am really wary of that 20 year thing. But a lot of them have to do with bits and pieces of nuclear weapons, which will get you a DOE visit.

posted on Jul, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The elites that run the world control the energy infrastructure and they want to maximize profits from it.

It probably has appeared on this site before that they are now fixated on nuclear power and all of a sudden more nuke sites are going to be built in a lot of first world countries.

Frankly, people that stop innovation are not good business people but they are tyrants and petty demigods.

posted on Aug, 1 2006 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I just want to add a bit to the main topic. does our government hide fule breakthroughs? short answer is no question YES NO doubt.
In the year 1973 Conoco had a project that succeeded in developing a completely artificial fuel that would render fossil fuels pointless. I know this because my mom worked on the project. I would have to ask her the detail of the project. However the point is. That at the end of the development stage when it was being readied for mass production to the public. The US government came in to my moms office and seized all of her files that had any information about this project. The federal government also placed some kind of classification on the project stating that is was a topic of economic security and had to be silenced by threat. well my mom actually was threatened and quit working for conoco because of the government threat. Needless to say the project results and everything else pertaining to the project was and is still erased. I would state the name of the project but i do not want the feds to be able to link my mom back to the thread. I know many of you will read this and simply say i am trying to get attention. I have read quite a few post that are so out there they seem fake. But i assure you this happened in 1973 3 years before i was born. I am in no way attempting to elaborate of glamorize this historical fact. I just want people to know that it did happen and i am sure is happening now.

I also want yo to know that at the end of this year Brazil will no longer be importing any fuel into their country. They have used an American scientist to develop a fuel substitute that is derived from sugar cane. The sugar cane produces an incredible amount of fuel when compared to corn and grown 10 times faster than corn. oh and the price is 50cents a gallon. However America is not looking into this or even interested at all. Why, America is not a country it is a corporation. When are you all going to learn that capitalism is the problem. Capitalism is a design developed over 3000 years ago, how can we still be using a classification process developed before egyptian pyramids were built. It is a cave man system to achieve power over others. the only reason why it is still in use is because human are flawed and the ones that have he power want to keep it, sick and sad. I used to think women had the capacity but I have changed that idea, humans are not capable of having power with out becoming corrupt. The very few that could do not want to have power over others and are repulsed by the idea of ruling over someone else.

posted on Aug, 9 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Water can be broken into Hydrogen and Oxygen using electricity. Standard chemistry books claim that this process requires more energy than can be recovered when the gases are recombined. This is true under normal circumstances, but it is not true under ALL circumstances. When ordinary tap water is hit with a series of high voltage impulses, using a system developed by Stan Meyer (USA) and again more recently by Xogen Power (Canada), it splits into Hydrogen and Oxygen gas with significantly less electrical input.

Even ordinary electrolysis can be made more efficient by using different electrolytes (additives that make the water conduct electricity better). For instance, Potassium Hydroxide works better than Sodium Hydroxide. It is also known that certain geometric structures and surface textures on the electrodes work better than others. Stan Meyer used concentric tubes with very close tolerances instead of the standard practice of parallel flat plates.

The implication is that unlimited amounts of Hydrogen fuel can be made to drive engines (like in your car) for the cost of water. Even more amazing is the fact that a special metal alloy was patented by Freedman (USA) in 1957 that spontaneously breaks water into Hydrogen and Oxygen, with no outside electrical input and without causing any chemical changes in the metal itself. This means that this special metal alloy can make Hydrogen from water for free, forever.

LINKS
The following two links lead to videos of Stan Meyer's Water Fuel Cell technology:

www.metacafe.com...

www.lonelantern.org...

stanleymeyer.com...

PATENTS - Following are four patents related to this technology that you might want to look up.

* Chambers -USP #6,126,794
* Freedman - USP #2,796,345 & USP #2,927,856
* Meyer - USP #4,936,961

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join