It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do I look up this info?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I try to use internet to find stuff, but I can't find much. I usually look for Russian army pics and info. I only know that if I google or yahoo images I can find it? Is there any other way to find it? For example, I google Russian bodyarmor and don't get much. How else could I find info about it?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Here's a link to a Google Image search.
Russian+body+armor

More often than not, the sites hosting and displaying relevant images also contain additional information regarding such. Whether it be a news site, manufacturer, etc.

While Google is Very good, there are other engines designed for "category specific" searches.

Hope this helps. ?!

[edit: additional ?sp]

[edit on 5/26/2006 by 12m8keall2c]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   
wow, nice. How did you do that? Spaces? Thanks. Wish google and Yahoo had more results. *sigh*

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Russian soldier
wow, nice. How did you do that? Spaces? Thanks. Wish google and Yahoo had more results. *sigh*

It's by using the + symbol, making Google return results exactly as entered, otherwise it would be results of Russian AND/OR body AND/OR armor.

You can do that, or put what you want into their Advanced page, in the "Exact Phrase" box without the + symbol)

www.google.com...

NN

new topics

top topics

join