It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another $31 Billion *flush*

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 04:58 AM
link   
The Homeland Security bill I will sign today commits $31 billion to securing our nation... Link

Bush: "On September the 11th, 2001, enemies of freedom made our country a battleground. Their method is the mass murder of the innocent, and their goal is to make all Americans live in fear."

*Ain't that the truth! I have always loved how our president hits the nail on the head.*

====

I do not know about the rest of my fellow Americans but I can't afford this bullsh!t. Where are 280 million people supposed to come up with this kinda money? It sure isn't flowing flowing out of the Iraqi oil wells. It's not coming from all the industries going over seas. And it's certainly not coming from me with my 1 bedroom apartment and 20 year old car. Where the fruck is this money coming from? Our deficit is at it's highest since 1992 and has doubled in the last year. Wait, isn't 88-92 when daddy bush was president. Ah, just coincidence.

==
The 2003 deficit dwarfed the record of $290.4 billion set in 1992, when Bush's father was president, and the $157.8 billion shortfall recorded in 2002, when the government ended a four-year streak of budget surpluses. Link
==

The world is definitely insane. And the leaders of this country are the vanguard of insanity. Nope, it's not going to stop. Not when half the population still thinks Bush is doing a dandy job. He is in a sense but he's a pain in the azz, literally. I mean at least lube up or something before you fruck the world.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Another 31 billion, you say?

Just wonderful. I'm not sure If I can in good conscience bring a child into this world anymore. Just look at what he'll have to deal with. Bush is going to collapse our economy, no arguments about it. One of these days, It's going to be like, oops, sorry, I'm out of money. Bye bye now...and we'll be hunting our neighbor's dog with sticks and stones.
I'm very irritated right now.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by uIVIa
The world is definitely insane. And the leaders of this country are the vanguard of insanity. Nope, it's not going to stop. Not when half the population still thinks Bush is doing a dandy job.

Fear not.

Bush's so-called approval rating is just a part of the campaign of lies. If you can genuinely find amongst your acquaintances more than 50% of people who are happy with the current position of the US and the performance of this 'president', then you must be a diehard Republican, totally divorced from reality, associating only with those of the same ill mindset.

It's all in the sampling, the phrasing of questions and the fudging of data.

[Edited on 21-10-2003 by MaskedAvatar]

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 05:39 AM
link   

Fear not.

Bush's so-called approval rating is just a part of the campaign of lies. If you can genuinely find amongst your acquaintances more than 50% of people who are happy with the current position of the US and the performance of this 'president', then you must be a diehard Republican, totally divorced from reality, associating only with those of the same ill mindset.

It's all in the sampling, the phrasing of questions and the fudging of data.

Oh yes, but that doesn't help since the majority of Americans believe the polls are real. That's what we need. We need to poll Americans to see how many people think the polls are relevant or accurate. Oh well, as long as the image is maintained there will be no change.

posted on Oct, 21 2003 @ 09:41 PM
link   
is that we make ourselves...
and that is the realist part about the "path" one walks...

posted on Oct, 22 2003 @ 01:46 AM
link   
BigSage is correct...For the most part, the citizens have been manipulated into believing that patriotism is doing everything your government wants with no questions. This "false patriotism" was created by the way of "sound bites & political serenades".

The real truth is that it's the duty & responsibility of *every citizen* to hold the reigns on the government...The Constitution can't do it alone & it needs our help. The People are the only ones who can stop the madness, but many of them have been driven mad to the point of not seeing the reality of what's happening to their Nation.

Look at the numbers that *really matter* & these are the numbers that the NWO & the Shadow Government (Which Bush has openly & publicly admitted to the existance of!) are deathly afraid of:

1: There are currently over *292 million* citizens in this country;
2: Only about 2% are in the military structure & the majority of those are spread out all over the world;
3: Many of these 292 million citizens own guns;
4: There is *no way in Heaven, Hell or anywhere in between* that they can stand up to that kind of an overwhelming majority.
5: Bush has been showing signs of being manipulated by his "religious advisor" into playing the part of "antichrist's best general" & starting to lead the world into Armageddon;
6: The nation, as a whole, is being bankrupted by an Administration that seeks only to line their pockets with money that was never theirs to begin with.

Thus, they continue to "sound bite & politically serenade" the citizens while they cower in their little boardrooms & conference chambers, hiding under their desks & praying to a God they don't really believe in (If they *really* believed, they wouldn't do what they do in the first place) that their lies & draconian law-manipulation will keep us pacified. I just don't see where it's happening the way they hope it will happen; History has shown that, when the oppressed have had enough, they strike back.

What I would really love to see though, is a *break away* from the repeating cycle of history & see the reformation of our government & economy done in a peaceful manner...But it's *because* of how history has always repeated in its cycles, I'm not going to hold my breath waiting for the peaceful way to happen.

[Edited on 22-10-2003 by MidnightDStroyer]

new topics

top topics

join