It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

alien healings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
hi, just wondering if anyone has any info/beliefs? on healings, any opinions welcome.!

[edit on 26-5-2006 by jpnyc]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Hi jpnyc,

ATS search results for alien healing.

Hope that helps.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by sanctum]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   
i have some experience with alien healing , i was just curious to what anyone else knows about it, =]

i read that when they heal you you feel love afterwards, i remembered i read this somewhere. .

it is fact.

they healed me.

to all of u questioning there motives, if they heal i do not think they are here to harm

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
I have had no experience, niether have I even heard of this. I'm sure that's due to my, not looking for those kind of references.
It surely would be a wonderful thing if this activity ever took place.
It goes unsaid that short of free energy, advanced healing and medical methods would be the most wonderful gift of all.
A big dose of the love wouldn't be bad either.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I have questions....

1:How did they heal you since you do not specify was it psychological or physical etc.?

2: You claim fact that you feel love afterwards. I have not read anything about this anywhere can you specify where you read this as so I can have more insight?

3: What types of devices were used? What did these devices look like.

4: What did the aliens look like?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 03:43 AM
link   
it was a disease,

they did it remotely, altered atoms in my body

and about the love i felt,

i read somewhere that someone had a similar experience, that goes to show u that truth is floating around all over, but how will u know it when u see it?

posted on May, 27 2006 @ 09:32 AM
link   
they say that the intergalactic federation has light workers who cleans our bodies of bad energy by taking our energy bodies into their craft and using technology. i suspect something like this because of what i have experienced. a blue beam shot down from the sky, burned me for a time and left no physical trace. i was imobilized, and i remember still being in my bed, which always baffled me. now i realize it is because of the energy bodies at work. also the heart control, which seems as though through a form of mind control, controled my heart beat. they speed the rate at which it beats, which seems to exercise it. then they used the heart beam, which is like a more powerful form of heart control and also which hurts just a tad

according to jerry e bayles there is a infinite energy potential in every proton and electron in the universe, where the mass surrounds the charge and it fills all of space over all of time with energy and that this is the result of a time pulse branching into three dimensions

this leads me to believe that all of the energy of our mind ripples out into the time pulse and yet always resides in our hearts as how sleeper put it exotic energy

posted on Aug, 4 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
i have never been healed by them but i am familiar with their techniques in the healing practice... if your familiar with the practice of the bodies energy then you already have the basics of healing... the concept is derived from an energy grade... think of it this way water flows across a grade... a lower elevation will gather water... well you have three different basic states of energy... you have what some would call a positive a negative and a void... when u have a deficiency of energy it often results in sickness depression fear anxiety anger... although sickness or disease is often the result of karmatic issues we wont go into so much detail... if you are low in energy it leaves u at a low grade... meaning either positive negative or voidal energy can fill you up... negative energy is just plain bad but voidal energy is even worse often resorting in posession... if someone has negative or voidal build ups its up to someone with a higher grade of energy *someone who is already healthy mentally physically and energy wise* this person then must cleanse whatever might be causing the problem then they must raise the energy of said person to a higher grade... once this grade is maintained the person will not revert back to their lower state... i hope that helped if you have any further questions please email me at [email protected]

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmmmm,

The healing I know of and have seen is done by a brilliant white light that shines on you for several seconds while this is happening you will feel the warmth and love and happiness within yourself.

posted on Aug, 5 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
So you've been healed but from what type of sickness and why? Do aliens just randomly pick some sick dude out of a bunch and perform healing? If so I'd wish they'd heal folks with mental illness

join