It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shots Fired at Rayburn Office Building

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Nope... no blackout CX, just a distraction i believe. If something big does happen this year at a later date, just keep these distractions as relevant. Revealing these Nicolaitan plots.

[edit on 5-26-06 by pacman]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So this second news conference isn't giving us much of any information.

All I heard that is interesting is that they are doing an inch by inch search of the building.

Also, one of the press people said that there was a female officer that was taken out on a gurney not just five minutes ago, hmm, obviously the person giving the conference didn't know anything about that.

I'll keep editing if I hear anything more of interest.

EDIT: well...nothing else, another news conference in an hour...

[edit on 5/26/2006 by Sir Solomon]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Seriously though, some news sites are saying that Capitol Hill is back open, but tRayburn Office building is still on lockdown and they are still looking for a gunman. Wish they'd make their mind up!

Agreed, I was watching/listening to Sky News about half an Hour ago, and one minute they said it's all back open, then they said it was still on lockdown, and then just kept switching back and forth between the two.

"It's open, it's locked down. It's open, it's locked down. It's open, it's not open. An incident has occured, an incident hasn't occured. It's an Emergency, it isn't an Emergency."

Make your God damned minds up!

[edit on 26-5-2006 by Communication_Monster]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Strange.
Thats all i can say. Something must be going on, if its lasted this long.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by infinite]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:52 PM
link   
They just had someone on Fox say that they were moving people to the Cafeteria so they could eat and have more room.

That tells me this isn't going to be over for a while....

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
They just had someone on Fox say that they were moving people to the Cafeteria so they could eat and have more room.

That tells me this isn't going to be over for a while....

Its like a major event without the title.

This is really confusing
how are they describing the incident? this could be a public drill (you never know)

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   
Well, yeah that could be true, although the problem is that there was a phone call to 911 from the building saying that there was a man with a gun shooting.

If they don't find any evidence of this guy, that 911 call could be considered a crime (I'm not quite sure if that is law), and the person could be hunted down.

Although if this was merely to distract everyone from what is really going on, it is doing a darn good job of it!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
Strange.
Thats all i can say. Something must be going on, if its lasted this long.

Yeah, I agree. I saw the Police tape some areas off with Yellow tape, and stuff. Then the Special Forces arrived... This event, and everything about it, totally reminds me of the book Rainbow Six.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sir Solomon
Well, yeah that could be true, although the problem is that there was a phone call to 911 from the building saying that there was a man with a gun shooting.

That's not what CNN said. CNN said that a call came in to Capitol police saying that they heard what sounded like gunshots. Big difference.

Peace

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Hmm...Rainbow six...I read that book a long time ago.

Didn't the police hide that the Rainbow team was going in?

Hmm, that is seriously interesting, because of the reports that swat teams were moving around with guns up and pointing around, alhtough I'm sure that it's stupid to assume that they wouldn't do that.

As for the phone call...that's interesting, there are dicrepancies between the news agencies then, cause Fox keeps saying that there were shots fired. Well I don't think any were fired, cause they haven't found any evidence...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
That's not what CNN said. CNN said that a call came in to Capitol police saying that they heard what sounded like gunshots. Big difference.

This is correct, but in all fairness to the guy you were replying too, I heard reports that they had arrested a man with a gun on Sky News. But when the Capitol police spokewoman made the press conference she could not discuss, or was not aware of that. There were also reports of officers smelling gunpowder and something else when they were doing their routine grid search. Whether that is actually the case or not I do not know, but SKY News did report that.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles
I wonder how many Government Agencies are running around there..... Looks like to many to me... I wouldn't be surprised if they shoot each other.

I know I missed the joke but....Why would they shoot each other?

And I just got back from over there. There really aren't that many agencies there. Mainly Captial police and DC police. There was a Hazardous Materials truck down there, but that was the only thing "unusual"

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   
may just be a crazy hunch but wheres General Paul Clement, and I wonder if the Jefferson files are with him.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Well, Fox just went to a different story. For the first time in a while.

It is about a couple who went on a murder spree near Kansas City, Missouri...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
there may be no connection....

but pondering the thought of what could actually be going on...i came accross this idea.

there is currently a banned member. googles bin hijacked

annoying #ucker i must say....

anywayz...he had said he planted bombs and whatnot under tha capitol buidling. if i am not mistaken.

perhaps the capitol police caught wind of this allegation and are searching the building for explosives but under the facade of " shots fired "....................i kno that this particular building is the rayburn building but wut if???

just a thought.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
www.mercurynews.com...

building was just raided for the Jefferson case saturday. something isnt right.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
And I just got back from over there. There really aren't that many agencies there. Mainly Captial police and DC police. There was a Hazardous Materials truck down there, but that was the only thing "unusual"

I saw FBI special Terrorist units arrive with all their gear. I doubt they would have been deployed unless the Capitol Police had turned up something they couldn't handle. There was also mention, and a brief glimpse of another Special Forces unit arriving on scene. The Rayburn building has been locked down for 3 hours now, if this isn't an actual incident of some kind, then it's a massive diversion from something, as other members have already pointed out. Other than that, I can't think of anything else except some kind of fear-mongering operation, maybe?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
www.mercurynews.com...

Whoa...Now there is a connection that is hard to explain. I mean it could be a case of one hand operating without letting the other know what's going on.

Very interesting!

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by grimreaper797
www.mercurynews.com...

whhhhhattt??

this is so strange

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
How does an elevator technician making a noise equal a gunsot? This does not make sense.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join