It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bayer (Phamaceutical Company) Laces Drugs With HIV - Gets Caught

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

original quote by:dollmonster
I can also confirm that Bayer couldn't have possibly known the blood was tainted with Hep C either. According to Stanford University School of Medicine the virus wasn't even isolated until 1989.

although they didnt isolate HEP C until 1989 if you read my earlier post with the link it. they DID have NON-A and NON-B. And while they had not yet identified it as HEP C, they DID know the blood was suspect and used it anyway.

AND, the FDA told them specifically not to sell it in the US. so what did they do instead of destroying the suspect material, they sold it over seas.There is absolutely no way they didnt know what they were doing...they were more then neglegent they were criminal.. and they got away with mass murder pure and simple.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sorry but I didn't read all the posts. But I agree with you completely. Didn't I already state that they were indeed criminally negligent for using blood that was suspect.

I only argued that they couldn't have known for certain if HIV and Hep C were present in the blood samples due to the time frame.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   
yes doll you did say that and I apologize for any confusion.

In my opinion they got off easy.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   
As a spokesperson/apologist for apparently everything BIG PHARMA does.

I do have to admire your tactics of seemingly changing your story for each particular line of discussion...

So when you say

>Golemina, please do not go off topic. Yes, I was against alternative medicine in the thread you were referring to, because that was PURE alternative medicine.

I have to admire your attempts to apparently get an army of angels to dance on the head of a needle, because inserting you are only against a 'PURE' AM approach is an invention that dates to that post.

You continually, and yes I've thoroughly read ALL of your posts, take big (and ugly
) swipes at alternative medicine... All one has to do is read this very thread to see your almost total bias.

>If you will please read this thread thoroughly, you will see I am for a combined approach to alternative and modern medicine.

Please have the honesty of your convictions, we are only quacks trying to kill people by overdosing them on 'herbal remedies'.

BIG PHARMA gets a well deserved bloody nose in this thread and I could see how you would rather say things like...

>Thanks for being so crass, though. Really attractive. Maybe the mods can explain etiquette to you?

Than deal with the fact that Bayer INTENTIONALLY sold tainted blood products and I will repeat it so that you might not doubt my viewpoint...

'It becomes MURDER Bsl4doc, when BAYER CONTINUES TO MARKET THE TAINTED PRODUCT ONE SECOND AFTER THEY DISCOVER IT WAS TAINTED.'

Some of us have to clean up the horrible disasters MODERN MEDICINE in it's infinite arrogance lays at the doorstep of unsuspecting INNOCENTS every day, such as these poor hemophiliacs... I work with autistic children, another class of victims of tainted medical products.

Psst... You can see the confusion of some of our fellow threadies, when they refer to you as a medical student... and not a doctor, my 'Studentessa di medicina' friend.

Just another one of those little details... that perhaps got by you.

[edit on 28-5-2006 by golemina]

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Golemina...

'It becomes MURDER Bsl4doc, when BAYER CONTINUES TO MARKET THE TAINTED PRODUCT ONE SECOND AFTER THEY DISCOVER IT WAS TAINTED.'

I've been trying to get this point across for two days now. The 'doctor' just side steps this issue by saying I'm not answering his questions. Then I do, point by point, and of course he chooses to ignore me. He obviously has no ability to defend his viewpoint other than by stating that we had no tests for HIV before 1985 and then side stepping everything else. Unfortunaly, it's what they did after they knew in 1985 that is the problem.

Doctor. Please address this issue alone (just a 'yes or no' please): Do you feel it is acceptable for Bayer to have continued to distribute and sell Factor VIII to asian markets after they were told by the US government to stop selling in the US because the product was tainted with HIV?

Thanks.

posted on May, 28 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Do you feel it is acceptable for Bayer to have continued to distribute and sell Factor VIII to asian markets after they were told by the US government to stop selling in the US because the product was tainted with HIV?

They weren't told it was tainted with HIV, unless the government had a time machine allowed them to go into the future and purchase an HIV test kit. That would be a whole new conspiracy in itself, however.

MFP

posted on Jul, 31 2007 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Its the FDA.....Drug companies and news stations that decide what we need to know, we need to change this way America does the news reporting, this is hardly the first time and won't be the last, until several hundred of our children die..then its a story.

posted on Aug, 1 2007 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Digging up an old thread, huh? Well, thanks, cause I had never heard about this.

Hearing about this made my head spin.

I have to say, that to argue that Bayer was completely oblivious to the fact that their product was tainted is absurd. Maybe, when they very first put Factor VIII on the market, Bayer was innocent, but as stated before in this thread, the minute that Bayer was made aware of the potential link between their product and the new mysterious disease, it should have been pulled.

Originally posted by bsl4doc
So you're telling my that, despite the fact that we had little to no knowledge of HIV, you are willing to base your opinion on a lawyer (because we all know lawyers don't lie for personal gain like fame, right?) who keeps saying the medicine was tainted without any evidence?

Just for comparison, HIV wasn't even DISCOVERED until 1984, and we didn't have any way to test for it's presence until about 6 months afterwards. So, remind me again how Bayer could have known that there was HIV in the medication from 1978 - 1985 as your video suggests?

It may sound nice to say that HIV wasn't discovered until 1984 and allude to the idea that Bayer couldn't possibly have been aware of the disease, but the fact is that in 1982 AIDS was given its name. And, for all intents and purposes, at that time, AIDS and HIV were the same thing.

The first AIDS cases in the United States were reported in 1981, but the illness was not referred to as "AIDS" until 1982.
www.redcross.org...

In 1982, children who had been given blood products had already started dying from tainted supplies and the connection between blood products and AIDS had been made. The evidence...

Later that month [July 1982] the first reports appeared that the disease was occurring in Haitians, as well as haemophiliacs... In December a 20-month old child who had received multiple transfusions of blood and blood products died from infections related to AIDS. This case provided clearer evidence that AIDS was caused by an infectious agent, and it also caused additional concerns about the safety of the blood supply.
www.avert.org...

Even if somehow Bayer was still clueless at that point, did they not ask any questions when the FDA banned it in America three years later in 1985? They absolutely, without a doubt, knew their product was, at the very least, an extremely high risk for carrying this new disease. Personally, I'm convinced they knew 100% it was tainted from 1982 onward.

The whole point is that, in the face of knowing their product was almost certainly helping to spread a new fatal disease and after being banned in America, Bayer chose to peddle the product off to other countries just so they didn't have to take a hit financially. This, at the expense of thousands of people's lives. That is beyond criminal. And the FDA wanted the case settled "quickly and quietly".

Shows just how well the FDA is looking out for Big Pharmaceutical, er, I mean the people.

edit: fixed quote

[edit on 1-8-2007 by evilod]

posted on Oct, 20 2007 @ 06:10 PM
link   
This story must not be forgotten.

posted on Aug, 14 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by bsl4doc

okay.. u are officially a #in idiot, they knew it was infected... instead of taking a loss they still sold it overseas... its bad enough the # was spreading in other ways.. but through medicine?!... They knew it was infected and it has nothin' to do with changin' history u moron.. THEY HELPED SPREAD IT...

P.S. a genius is not a genius with out common sense.. its a known fact that most people with a high IQ, Lack COMMON SENSE.. Do some research!! *smh* i cant believe u "# head"

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by bsl4doc

How many years do scientists need to study a virus before understanding it is a virus?

HIV first appeared at the end of the 1970's. Around the time period when our military enlisted pharmaceutical companies to create biological weapons of mass destruction. It's no coincidence that AIDS became the pandemic it is. It's contrived and calculated.

The fact that people accepted AIDS as a gay disease shows just how calculating the minds behind the manipulation and execution of this bio-terrorism are. Ask your self if it were true, how did gay people contract HIV in the first place? Why were the gays the first group of people recognized as having this virus? Why was illegal substance users the second group of people recognized as the HIV infected?

This is criminal homicide of the first and second degree. This is crimes against humanity.

Big Corp has a history of evil deeds. This is just another notch on their evil belt. That belt being named "U.S. Security and Overseas Interests". If your interests are not their interests then you become a security threat and will be dealt with accordingly.

Bayer intentionally infected those people. Because their internal documents say they knew about the tainted medication before it left their factories. Bayer was negligent, after knowingly allowing a tainted drug to be administered, they chose not to tell patients that the drug was contaminated. This recklessness resulted in the drug being removed from the American market, sold overseas and thousands losing their life, here and there, because of it.

Pardon me for not sharing the same empathy you have for Bayer. Especially since Bayer was under the IG Farber umbrella, the conglomerate involved in the Holocaust. A company with that type of tie being completely innocent, go figure.

If you were involved with a person who received that tainted medication you wouldn't be so cavalier in your response. If you were involved with someone who used to be involved with a person who dated a hemophiliac who had taken the tainted medication, you would be mindful in your response. Or, if you had a child who had married the child of a hemophiliac who had received the tainted medication, you would be a lot more empathetic and sympathetic to the feelings of those who were trusting in a system that has used their trust against them.

Their actions affected everyone. People mistakenly think that evil deeds only affect those with which the deed was done against. It affects everyone associated with those persons, including you and I.

posted on Oct, 8 2008 @ 02:09 PM
link   
OK .. first off, this is murder..

Murder is: the unlawful killing of another human person with malice aforethought, as defined in Common Law countries. Murder is generally distinguished from other forms of homicide by the elements of malice aforethought and the lack of lawful justification. All jurisdictions, ancient and modern, consider it a most serious crime and therefore impose severe penalty on its commission.

source

why? ALL murder is pre-mediated.. thus, it requires the fullest sentence!!!

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:02 PM
link   
here are a few facts prettymuch worldwide recognied:

many times claims of cures are made (then dissapear) (oh by the way the human genetic code has been mapped but we can't yet find a cure for hiv.... yea ooh look there's a cow flying over the rainbow!!)
hiv develops resistance to drugs after a few years
a patent for a drug lasts 5 years (then no more royalties)
new drugs have to be made
new patents
new royalties
sounds like a pretty good business plan so why not start seeding human race with it a little bit before it gets discovered?
oh any by the way gets ahead with the wipeout of the poor and homosexual.

i'm hiv positive since 11 years (diagnosed at age 17) been told to start meds today.... i prefer to die then take that s#$% !...

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by eudaimonia

Not population control at all, it's class warfare, and they ARE DEFINITAVELY THE A%@)#&%) WAGING IT!!!!
$#!)%&#@&%@&(%&!(^$)*%^)$^#)%&^(#)

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by TONE23

This is odd.. My half brother father died in an Arkansas Prison from aids. He was in prison for the most of the 80's. I wonder if he was one of the inmates who's blood was taken and donated.
edit on 12-1-2012 by Alchemst7 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join