It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Tony Blair in the US !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:36 AM
link   
This was a face to face meeting between Bush and Blair to discuss the attack on Iran and the aftermath.

Things are starting to come together, Iraq and Afghanistan have somewhat of a functioning governments and I believe that the time is right for at least an air assult on Iran before they can produce a large nuclear arsenal.

With a sizable coalatition military stationed in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Perisain Gulf at this time the opportunity is to good to pass up for a quick knock out punch on Iran! Sometime in June sounds about right to me!

Larouche Warns of Cheney Plans to Launch Iran Strike in June

"quote"

May 24, 2006
LaRouche PAC political action committee press release

Lyndon LaRouche issued a public warning today, that an ever more desperate Bush Administration, led by Vice President Dick Cheney, is seriously planning a preventive military strike against Iran sometime between now and early July. The warning is based on a series of reports from well-placed military and security sources in the United States and Europe, who point to a particular convergence of developments over this period.

www.larouchepub.com...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Blair had a hard enough time selling the invasion of Iraq to his cabinet and the country. He does NOT have the political capital to sell even the tiniest part of the case against Iran to the country. We do not have enough men to help with any invasion - and the only way to take out the atomic sites is to either carpet bomb every one of them or start nuking the country. If the latter happened Blair would be out on his ear so fast he will bounce down Whitehall. No nukes have been used since 1945. They will not be used in this case, because it would be insanity.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Things are starting to come together, Iraq and Afghanistan have somewhat of a functioning governments

Watching too much Faux News?

With a sizable coalatition military stationed in Iraq, Afghanistan and the Perisain Gulf at this time the opportunity is to good to pass up for a quick knock out punch on Iran!

We heard the word "blitzkrieg" before. Do you have any idea on the size of Iran, antiaircraft measures etc? Did you consider that the moment the first bomb falls on Iran, the Iraqi Shia will attack the American troops in that country?

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 09:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aelita
Watching too much Faux News?

We heard the word "blitzkrieg" before. Do you have any idea on the size of Iran, antiaircraft measures etc? Did you consider that the moment the first bomb falls on Iran, the Iraqi Shia will attack the American troops in that country?

And you know they dont how? Are you or have you been there there? Have you worked in or with the Iraqi government?

Iran is large, but it wouldnt be about taking the whole country. If you dont think the US could steamrole Iran if it wanted to then you are very naive or are very uneducated on military operations.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by ludaChris

Iran is large, but it wouldnt be about taking the whole country. If you dont think the US could steamrole Iran if it wanted to then you are very naive or are very uneducated on military operations.

I am sure they could if they chose to, but they have no reason to. Iran has done nothing wrong as of yet, so there is no reason for a preemptive strike
against them. IMO

edit: fixed quote

[edit on 26-5-2006 by pstiffy]

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Here is why I think were are going into Iran soon.

First Iran exports crude oil and imports all refined oil products.

Iran does not make their own fuel. So everything has to come into the country by ship, truck, train or pipeline.

The US will attack Iran, taking out all of the importing methods used for refined oil products, and keep attacking and then securing these transportation hubs by either a navel blockade of the gulf or the outright destruction of unloading port and storage facilities.

Then the gas runs out at the local stations and deliveries stop to the grocery stores and then no electricity or spotty power, water and sewage services and then no cell phones or TV and the people start getting restless.

How long can Iran last with out fuel for Jets, tanks, ships, cars. trains, trucks, not very long. I say maybe a month or two at the most before the Mullahs are overthrown, and a more moderate civilian government is installed.

Hey, the day to day killings in Iraq are related to the support from Iran and Syria, and the only way to stop the killing in Iraq is to go to the source of the problem, Iran.

This is called State sponsored Terrorism and it need to be stopped before it reaches you home and family !

Do you really think the Countries in the Gulf region want Iran to have WMD's!
The first thing Iran would do once they have produced several weapons would be to blackmail Saudia Arabia or Turkey or any of the smaller Gulf Countries.

Just think, you get rid of the Mullahs in Iran and the cash stops to Hammas and that stops 90% of the Homicide killings in Isreal, then possibly you have real peace in the middle east.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by SIRR1
Here is why I think were are going into Iran soon.

First Iran exports crude oil and imports all refined oil products.

Iran does not make their own fuel. So everything has to come into the country by ship, truck, train or pipeline.

The US will attack Iran, taking out all of the importing methods used for refined oil products, and keep attacking and then securing these transportation hubs by either a navel blockade of the gulf or the outright destruction of unloading port and storage facilities.

Then the gas runs out at the local stations and deliveries stop to the grocery stores and then no electricity or spotty power, water and sewage services and then no cell phones or TV and the people start getting restless.

How long can Iran last with out fuel for Jets, tanks, ships, cars. trains, trucks, not very long. I say maybe a month or two at the most before the Mullahs are overthrown, and a more moderate civilian government is installed.

Hey, the day to day killings in Iraq are related to the support from Iran and Syria, and the only way to stop the killing in Iraq is to go to the source of the problem, Iran.

This is called State sponsored Terrorism and it need to be stopped before it reaches you home and family !

Do you really think the Countries in the Gulf region want Iran to have WMD's!
The first thing Iran would do once they have produced several weapons would be to blackmail Saudia Arabia or Turkey or any of the smaller Gulf Countries.

Just think, you get rid of the Mullahs in Iran and the cash stops to Hammas and that stops 90% of the Homicide killings in Isreal, then possibly you have real peace in the middle east.

Thank you for posting this. It comes to the point and says it all. This will probally not shut up the US bashers here and there are many.

CX

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Darkmind
Blair had a hard enough time selling the invasion of Iraq to his cabinet and the country. He does NOT have the political capital to sell even the tiniest part of the case against Iran to the country. We do not have enough men to help with any invasion - and the only way to take out the atomic sites is to either carpet bomb every one of them or start nuking the country. If the latter happened Blair would be out on his ear so fast he will bounce down Whitehall. No nukes have been used since 1945. They will not be used in this case, because it would be insanity.

Totaly agree Darkmind, theres not a hope in hell of this going ahead with UK approval, not that thats stopped them before though.

I had to raise my eyebrows at the end of Bush's speech when he asked Tony Blair "Mr Prime Minister, can i buy you dinner?" I'm sure i saw Blair's eyes water and buttocks clench!

As if he'd be footing the bill anyway!

CX.

new topics

top topics

join