It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

No 73p Comet Impact!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
ENDISNOW.com just posted an explaination of their ice story

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:32 AM
link   
If on June 20th no event has happened then 50/50 I will bow down and call you master. I do not claim I am right just as Julien doesn't claim he is right, I am just saying that I strongly believe this will happen. There are many indicator signs that (a) a cosmic event like this is very possible and (b) there is something odd going on in the government intelligence community and lastly (c) the media stories on this keep disappearing.

I remember when Julien's article vanished and then they closed down his server. Now I guess my friend just told me that ENDISNOW.com also has a story that was pulled down. If nothing's happening then why not just sit back and let us make fools of ourselves.

Something seems off and I believe we will see something happen in the next week or so

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:33 AM
link   
Hi,

Sorry, but almost all comet´s have antimatter material, like the one that striked Siberia in 1908, it was the size of grapefruit, and produced an explosion of almost 50 megatons.

See this links,
www.space.com...

www.matter-antimatter.com...

www.nasa.gov...

So, it´s possible that we could be strike yet, by an fragment.

Pferreira.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 05:41 AM
link   
ahh i dunno well the bulk of it has passed, lets just wait and see shall we. I live on a hill in the midlands so i should be ok if it did hit. but it wont

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
... and didnt

(just looking through my old posts) Are there any more on the way?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join