It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Mayor wants National Worker Database

page: 1

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2006 @ 11:38 PM
link   
New York City mayor Michael Bloomberg has been advocating a plan to form a National Worker Database utilizing DNA and fingerprints as identifiers. He is pushing this is a way to fight the problem of illegal immigrants gaining employment in the U.S.

www.breitbart.com...

Pretty scary NWO stuff if you ask me. To gain emplyment in the U.S., will a citizen now have to submit fingerprints and a DNA sample? How is this going to stop the men, and women, who come across the border to work in the fields and get paid "under the table"? They need to crack down on the employers who keep hiring the illegal immigrants, verify social security cards, etc. For Gods sake though, do we really need another unique form of identification? This is getting a little unnerving.

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Just like the war on terrorism, the illegal imigration deal is just another excuse to convince us to except more security and less personal liberty imo...

Another couple of yrs of this the sheeple will be begging to be tagged, chipped, watched, and locked down...Or maybe they already are...

www.wired.com...

posted on May, 26 2006 @ 07:12 AM
link   
I was just about to post this too. Two interesting points here... One, this is another step towards chipping us all. I guess I'm not too terribly against finger print ID's. However DNA is too much. People in NYC should be up in arms against this. You can find out much more about a person from DNA than you can with a simple finger print. Overall though, it's just another step towards the chip.

Second, it's funny how in one sentence he defends illegal immigration by saying we shouldn't deport the illegal immigrants but in another, he says you need a social security card to work so we should be ok with using DNA for testing.

[edit on 26-5-2006 by mecheng]

new topics

join