It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amerika still a British colony!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Xtrozero

I understand, this stuff is difficult to assimilate. Believe me, I didn't come to it over night. I denied it at first, a sort of cognative dissonance, but eventually the evidence was too apparent. These people are worshipping devils. You can find their symbols all over the news media, company logos, our money, in our movies, etc.. It's really everywhere and right under our very noses.

There are many things going on in this world, that if I told you, you'd probably react the same way you first did with this one. It's all part of our programming as human beings to deny terrible things. Mothers will swear that their axe murdering son didn't do it, etc...

Now, for the all important question: why? Well, all I can say that its been going on for thousands of years. The Babylonians did it, the Egyptians did it, the Greeks did it, the Romans did it, and for some reason the mystery school tradition has been carried on to this day by the powers that be. I think that it is a measure of control (blackmail, etc., it is well-known that the CIA uses prostitution, drugs, even child prostitution rings to blackmail Senators and Congressmen into submission) and it also sets them apart from the rest of the ignorant crowd. Those dullards that they must fool everyday into submission.

Here's something else from this good ol' boys club: Illuminati Hand Signals

[edit on 30-8-2007 by HothSnake1]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by HothSnake1
[I understand, this stuff is difficult to assimilate. Believe me, I didn't come to it over night. I denied it at first, a sort of cognative dissonance, but eventually the evidence was too apparent. These people are worshipping devils. You can find their symbols all over the news media, company logos, our money, in our movies, etc.. It's really everywhere and right under our very noses.

I would agree some do and there are good points out there, but many times a person in trying to prove their point will use everything and anything to do it. This has a tendency to turn me off even when some parts hold merit. Many want to incorporate sensationalism more than actually bring a convincing argument. With Bush, he gets slammed for putting scripture into his speeches and decisions and then is slammed for being a Satanist. He can’t be both, but both sides will try to convince to any extent they can.

Case in point with the "horns", looking at the pictures it seems many are stop photography catching a wave or hand jester that was not a “horn” but a movement. In the case of Bush he and his whole family are big UT fans and that is just what UT fans do. “Horns” also have evolved into other meanings such as hard rock music. Many who would use it as a hard rock symbol are more prone to be void of any religion than to be Satanist.
This doesn't mean that Satanist do not use it too, and I would like to see facts more along those lines than to catch the rich and famous with stop photography i.e. sensationalizing.

I would be more inclining to believe something that is not well known (even though you say that a lot of this is) if the facts were more focused and more importantly factual.

[edit on 30-8-2007 by Xtrozero]

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 02:36 PM
link   
First off... That is not the hook em' horns salute given by UT students and fans. They are different in more than one way.

Second... Bush and his family really have nothing to do with UT.. Bush graduated from Yale and grew up in Maine. He's nothing more than a carpet bagger, masquerading as a Texan. His father was sent as a CIA/Skulls controller back in the 50's to head up the oil industry there. Skulls have controlled oil for a long time..

Third... I don't think that the stop photography argument is valid at all. None of these look like hand shakes. Why are leaders across the globe doing this same hand signal? I've seen Putin do it, I've seen the President of Iran do it.. I've seen Saddaam Hussein do it.

Fourth... Yes, he pretends to be a Christian.. They all pretty much do, but most of these people are Machiavellians, i.e., public appearances are anything but reality. You have to understand that organized Christianity, as well as every other religious front, is set up and controlled by them. Thus, you have CBN, TBN, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses (which is how the Watchtower owns most of New York,) etc., all funded by them. Roman Catholicism is nothing more than Goddess Diana worship (Mary mother of God, etc.).

Fifth... Bush and his father are both members of Skull and Bones, which is anything but Christian. An elite chapter of a German (later Nazi) fraternity. They worship War and death, while promoting genocide worldwide. Bohemian Grove is an offshoot of this fraternity. You will find many Bonesman go there.

posted on Aug, 30 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Fourth... Yes, he pretends to be a Christian.. They all pretty much do, but most of these people are Machiavellians, i.e., public appearances are anything but reality. You have to understand that organized Christianity, as well as every other religious front, is set up and controlled by them. Thus, you have CBN, TBN, Mormons, Jehovah's Witnesses (which is how the Watchtower owns most of New York,) etc., all funded by them. Roman Catholicism is nothing more than Goddess Diana worship (Mary mother of God, etc.).

Ok so that is what 2 plus billion of the world population? What the hell is Christianity after you remove all the organized Christian groups? Ok so lets say all these people and all the most powerful people in the world are like you said, are you talking about Armageddon and these people are part of the anti-Christ future army?

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xtrozero

Ok so that is what 2 plus billion of the world population? What the hell is Christianity after you remove all the organized Christian groups? Ok so lets say all these people and all the most powerful people in the world are like you said, are you talking about Armageddon and these people are part of the anti-Christ future army?

If you were religious, you could say that. After all, isn't that what the Bible says? Satan and his minions will rule the earth prior to the return of Christ? This is what kills me about fundamental Christians. They think that Israel (a state created by zionist Jewish bankers after they had orchestrated the Bolshevic Revolution, the holocaust and WWII) is on their side. That they must support her no matter what. They also think that most of their (America's) leaders are good Christian people, when nothing could be further from the truth, and if they would read their Bibles they would know that it says that Jerusalem shall be the capital of the Anti-Christ, until the return of Christ, and that this world will be his until then. If you believe in the book of Revelations and that these are the end times, then you have to believe that Satan is controlling things, right? If that is the case, then Bush and every other world leader is working for the Anti-Christ. How do so many Christians miss this? Could it be that most of them are brainwashed and controlled by Zionists and agents of the Anti-Christ?

Honestly, I don't know what to make of all of this, but one thing is for certain.... This world is evil.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 10:11 AM
link   

If you believe in the book of Revelations and that these are the end times, then you have to believe that Satan is controlling things, right? If that is the case, then Bush and every other world leader is working for the Anti-Christ. How do so many Christians miss this? Could it be that most of them are brainwashed and controlled by Zionists and agents of the Anti-Christ?

Honestly, I don't know what to make of all of this, but one thing is for certain.... This world is evil.

I see two key statements from you that I think is your main focus, and the first one is "these are the end of times". If a person believes they are living during the end of times then they would relate everything around the world to it. I’m not saying this is a good or bad thing for it boils down to whether a person thinks Revelations is upon us or not. I for one do not think it is and is mainly why I do not follow your logic as far as you take it.

The other key statement is “the world is evil”. If that was the case then we are lost already and there is really nothing we as the common man can do other than to let it all play out. It is almost like the vast numbers of evil are all working together towards one common goal, and the good people of the earth are totally ignorant to it all. For something to stay so well hidden it would mean the MAJORITY are on the other side.

I tend to believe that the majority want and try to do good and whether it’s Bush, Pelosi or anyone else with totally different views in their own way they want to do good.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:34 AM
link   
From HothSnake1

If you were religious, you could say that. After all, isn't that what the Bible says? Satan and his minions will rule the earth prior to the return of Christ? This is what kills me about fundamental Christians. They think that Israel (a state created by zionist Jewish bankers after they had orchestrated the Bolshevic Revolution, the holocaust and WWII) is on their side. That they must support her no matter what. They also think that most of their (America's) leaders are good Christian people, when nothing could be further from the truth, and if they would read their Bibles they would know that it says that Jerusalem shall be the capital of the Anti-Christ,

That apparently is the take on history rounding the net these days.

The Christian should consider Israel not to be a place but living in it
now by Christs work. Who will come back, claim its members and
establish the Israel of everlasting.

Many Jews think of this as the Second coming of Christ which they
expected at the first deliverance.

The squabbling over Israel now just brings out mans worst side
because you can't go against God. You must make peace with God
first instead of thinking you can peace with money or war.

Fortunately God knows the human but we better shape up.

posted on Aug, 31 2007 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I tend to believe that the majority want and try to do good and whether it’s Bush, Pelosi or anyone else with totally different views in their own way they want to do good.

I don't see how anyone could look at the past 100 years (the bloodiest upon record) and see it any other way? Looking at current events: war, genocide, drugs, slavery, etc. and say that they truly want to bring children into this.

As for the majority... They are both idiots and evil, which is what makes it so easy for the minority to controll them. You just appeal to their darkside.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 05:05 PM
link   

In 63 AD. Joseph of Arimathea was sent by the Pope in Rome to try and establish the Catholic Church in Britain.

Are you kidding me Dude? Roman Catholicism/Orthodox Christianity did not even EXIST until after the Council of Nicaea in 325 A.D. - Joseph of Arimathea was one of the only Pharisee's that was actually on Jesus' side - remember?

These people are worshipping devils.

You Believe in "Devils"... Ha, Ha, Ha...
- are they Red w/ Horns, Hoofs & a Tail?

This is what kills me about Fundamental Christians. They think that Israel (a State created by Zionist(s)....) is on their side. That they must support her no matter what. They also think that most of their (America's) leaders are good Christian people, when nothing could be further from the Truth.

I do AGREE with you on this statement however.

Ironic & a bit Sad - isn't it. I personally don't Buy it.

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

[edit on 1-9-2007 by Seraphim_Serpente]

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   

[
I don't see how anyone could look at the past 100 years (the bloodiest upon record) and see it any other way? Looking at current events: war, genocide, drugs, slavery, etc. and say that they truly want to bring children into this.

I think as you go back in human history it was a hell of a lot worst for the common man. The difference is back then all that you say above was well within their morals to do, and wasn't even considered bad, wrong or evil.

posted on Sep, 1 2007 @ 08:35 PM
link   

You Believe in "Devils"... Ha, Ha, Ha... - are they Red w/ Horns, Hoofs & a Tail?

You don't have to believe in devils in order to believe that there are idiots in this world that do and that they worship them. The proof is in the pudding.

As for Joseph of Aramathea, I don't know about that. I took that from a source, but it is irrelevant to the conservation, really.

If you go back in history, you will not find a bloodier century than the one that just ended. I think that if you go back, even to the Dark Ages, human suffereing was not at such a large scale. Never before have we had the technology to butcher millions.

posted on Sep, 17 2007 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Not sure if this has been raised by anyone else but isn't the Bush family suppossed to be related to European monarchy and therefore indirectly to British monarchy?

As an English man I feel proud of the huge impact that we are having on our 'colony' now

Perhaps I can arrange to have a few Americans come here and fan me when I am hot and feed me peeled grapes while being dressed up in powdered wigs like flunkies. I AM JOKING

posted on Nov, 3 2007 @ 10:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by EJHoover
Not flunkies. I AM JOKING

Britain! ?>

BE=AAE + KN vs KS

Its Obvious now...

A= (BC) + (CF)
0r T= never -5 +AF

KN= ????????????????????????
^

posted on Nov, 21 2007 @ 05:37 AM
link   
Of course we are we still use their banking system...And the Bushs and such keep getting leadership "blue bloods"

posted on Dec, 14 2007 @ 09:12 PM
link   
You did start off by saying we are British controlled and then as the thread went on you clarified more about the "crown" and what not but I understood you the first time. Now my opinion on this is similar. I think that big business is running this country and frankly this world and we are all pawns on this big chess board. I didnt hear u mention anywhere in here and this is important to your point on how we do not have real ownership or freedom and that was a little law passed by our friends in the supeme court called Eminent Domain. Where basically if you have enough money you can buy whatever land you want as long as it "helps the community" Now this is a deep and important subject and I think u did a good job of laying out your point the way you did.

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Ahoy mateys, I've been lurking around ATS for a while now, and after having read this topic I just had to join up

I dont really know if this topic is still active or not, but I just wanted to give a big
to HothSnake. You've clearly done your homework, to borrow a well used sentence from Jordan Maxwell, and I can totally feel your fustration, when trying to discuss something with people that haven't done theirs.
I guess thats why I felt that I had to back you up a little, and show you that your not alone

Anyway, it was a pleasure reading your informative posts, keep up the good work

And then I just want to add, that documented facts arent really open to personal interpretation

posted on Oct, 15 2009 @ 09:59 AM
link   
If this is true, then I'm the brother-in-law of Godzilla

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Jonjo

Read through the thread, instead of posting stupid one liners.

No one has yet to explain why British laws, contemporary laws, were being made in relation to the United States. Don't believe me? Go back to page one and two...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 05:20 AM
link   
Hmm we have free press and can still go to the shooting range and don't have cameras on every corner. I guess we are not Britain and thank God for that I almost feel sorry for them. Dont worry I am sure in another 10 years the progressives will have it close enough to call it a colony again.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join