It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Riddle Masters? Can You Solve?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
VERY GOOD. Here is the next one.

You are in a room that is completly bricked in on all four sides, including the cieling and floor. You have nothing but a mirror and a wooden table in the room with you. How do you get out?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   
If it's bricked on four sides including the ceiling and floor, then you walk out one of the sides with no wall (a room has 6 sides including ceiling and floor) Before you leave, you do a table dance and look at yourself in the mirror saying "Damn I'm a smart cookie"

Edit: BTW, I know the real answer, I learned it in grade school, but I refuse to say it because it's so absolutely rediculous that no one should tell this riddle ever again.

[edit on 5-6-2006 by Rasobasi420]

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
NO THATS NOT RIGHT TRY AGAIN

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I've got to say, it is absolutely correct. Imagine a room with four brick sides including ceiling and floor.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:15 PM
link   
OK HERE IS THE ANSWER.

You look in the mirror you see what you saw, you take the saw and you cut the table in half, two halfs make a whole, and you climb out the hole.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   
HERE IS THE NEXT ONE.

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Told you the answer was rediculous.

Hows about this.

A man walks into a hardware store and buys 7 for $1, 232 for $3, 34 for $2, and 4356 for $5. What is this guy buying?

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Hows about this.

A man walks into a hardware store and buys 7 for $1, 232 for $3, 34 for $2, and 4356 for $5. What is this guy buying?

House Number Plates? Gotta be. :w:

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Good work Chebob.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   
HERE IS THE NEXT ONE.

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
oh, sorry for the derail, it's my shadow.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 07:21 PM
link   
Yes that is the answer.

Here is the next one.

The loser wins riddle
A sheik announced that a race would decide which of his two sons would inherit all his wealth. The sons were to ride their camels to a certain distant city. The son whose camel reached the city last would be given all the sheik's wealth.

The two sons set out on the journey. After severals days of aimless wandering, they met and agreed to seek the advice of a wiseman. After listening to the wiseman's advice, the two sons rode the camels as quickly as possible to the designated city.

What was it that the wiseman told the two sons? They did not agree to split the wealth, and their father's decree would be followed.

posted on Jun, 9 2006 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
Yes that is the answer.

The son whose camel reached the city last would be given all the sheik's wealth.

Switch camels.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join