It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Riddle Masters? Can You Solve?

page: 3
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on May, 30 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
thats a good one whats the answer.




posted on May, 30 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   
The answer is a .........COFFIN

lol... stumped me as well.. lol

Oni x x



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
IF YOU TOUCH ME, YOU WILL DIE, BUT YOU CAN ONLY LIVE WITHOUT ME. I AM A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE THE ONLY THING LEFT. YOU WILL LEARN TO EMBRACE ME FINALLY AT REST.
WHAT AM I?



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkHelmet
I don't really have a riddle of my own, but that would be a human.

But my riddle thingy is this:

A man walks into a bar and asks for a glass of water. The bartender pulls out a shotgun and points it at him. The man says, thank you and leaves. Why


yeah it is a human



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
IF YOU TOUCH ME, YOU WILL DIE, BUT YOU CAN ONLY LIVE WITHOUT ME. I AM A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE THE ONLY THING LEFT. YOU WILL LEARN TO EMBRACE ME FINALLY AT REST.
WHAT AM I?



Does anyone know the answer



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 10:59 PM
link   
the answer is 'your heart'



posted on May, 30 2006 @ 11:21 PM
link   
sorry wrong answer again



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Figure this out...

Imagine you are inside of a room. You don't remember how you got into the room. The room has no windows, doors, and the entire room is covered cement. How do you get out?

This is actually pretty easy



[edit on 31-5-2006 by Striker122]



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Wake up your dreaming



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
Wake up your dreaming


Correct



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
IF YOU TOUCH ME, YOU WILL DIE, BUT YOU CAN ONLY LIVE WITHOUT ME. I AM A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE THE ONLY THING LEFT. YOU WILL LEARN TO EMBRACE ME FINALLY AT REST.
WHAT AM I?



Does anyone know the answer



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
IF YOU TOUCH ME, YOU WILL DIE, BUT YOU CAN ONLY LIVE WITHOUT ME. I AM A BIG PART OF YOUR LIFE, AND WILL EVENTUALLY BE THE ONLY THING LEFT. YOU WILL LEARN TO EMBRACE ME FINALLY AT REST.
WHAT AM I?



Death?



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Good That is the answer here is the next one.

This should be a hard one.

What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32


What happened in 1961 that will not happen again for over 4000 years?


Is it the year can be turned upside down to read the same?



posted on May, 31 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
yes thats it. Here is the next one.

A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in.



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 01:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
yes thats it. Here is the next one.

A man wanted to enter an exclusive club but did not know the password that was required. He waited by the door and listened. A club member knocked on the door and the doorman said, "twelve." The member replied, "six " and was let in. A second member came to the door and the doorman said, "six." The member replied, "three" and was let in. The man thought he had heard enough and walked up to the door. The doorman said ,"ten" and the man replied, "five." But he was not let in.


the guy should have said three.

and if the doorman said "fifteen", the guy should say "seven". And if the door man said "one hundred twenty one" , the guy should say "nineteen".



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Yes that is the answer. Here is the next one.

41st president riddle
President Clinton is listed as our 41st president, but only 40 men have held the office. Why?



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Grover Cleveland held the office during two nonconsecutive terms.



posted on Jun, 1 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Yes that is it.
Here is next one.

Mr. Grumper grumbles about bad time-keeping trains like everybody else. On one particular morning he was justified, though. The train left on time for the one hour journey and it arrived 5 minutes late. However, Mr. Grumper's watch showed it to be 3 minutes early, so he adjusted his watch by putting it forward 3 minutes. His watch kept time during the day, and on the return journey in the evening the train started on time, according to his watch, and arrived on time, according to the station clock. If the train traveled 25 percent faster on the return journey than it did on the morning journey, was the station clock fast or slow, and by how much



posted on Jun, 5 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mrknighttime32
If the train traveled 25 percent faster on the return journey than it did on the morning journey, was the station clock fast or slow, and by how much

I've never cared much for riddles, although this doesn't seem to be a riddle, but rather a mathematical problem.

If I'm reading the problem correctly, the station clock would appear to be three minutes ahead of the "real" time (or at least the clock that the timetable makers are working from).

Nezuji


[edit on 5-6-2006 by Nezuji]



new topics

top topics



 
0
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join